It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell Officer Speaks from the Grave: Taped Confession of ET Recovery Revealed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
your prejudice towards religion destroys your critical thinking. You are just as bad as the religious Bible "thumpers"

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

It's interesting news, sure, but, what ever happened to all these souvenir I-beams, ceramics, foils, and other crash material it seems every claimed witness on the planet seems to have carted off in their pockets?
reply to post by Druscilla

But they never did though. That's a hugely inaccurate generalisation, as usual.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Not a new can. This can apparently can be filled from beneath so it never really empties.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Sorry I am a Dem and those are not in my cards.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Back when I was a Field Investigator for MUFON, I was told to stay away from Roswell. It had nothing to do with some kind of cover-up on MUFONs part, but rather that it's so steeped in double-talk and myth that even if an Alien came back and demanded that we return the wreckage. No one would believe it, they turn around and say that this was an Airforce cover-up, CGI,, or some other kind of hoax.

No one will even know the truth about what happened there because any proof of what happen is gone, destroyed, or dead (as in witnesses).

So why do we waste so much time on figuring out what happened? All the time and energy that's wasted of researching Roswell could be used for researching other UFO crashes.

From a conspiracy standpoint, keeping Roswell alive and well could be a great way from preventing people from looking into more researchible UFO events that could provide evidence of Alien life.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostyMew

I'll give you a hint: Thousands of people believe that they were created in his image.So whos image are these others created in? There is no way that the aliens dont wind up being demons. Hey it takes the pressure off of us and gives us a common enemy. Peace on earth but war in heaven.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

What lieing wasnt invented until the 60's ?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
With all due respect to Walter.... but I think there's a strong possibility that the interview took place waaay to late.

Things happen to the ageing mind, this is an irrefutable fact. Of course this does not happen to all elderly people, but it happens to more than we know and the reason we don't know is because people who begin to show signs of amnesia or dementia over time become very good at hiding it.

They appear adept at remembering things from the past, and while having success with that, they go to lengths avoiding having to remember things here and now.
A person suffering form dementia could easily have a clear memory or a version of a clear memory of something that happened in their lives 40-50 years ago, but might have forgotten they already offered you a biscuit 3 times and this 4th offer is more than you could stomach.

My partner in life works with disabled elderly and she has time and time again offered me stories of her daily life with people like this.
Also just before her death, we found out that my grandmother for a long time had suffered from dementia but had been exceptionally at hiding it, up until her last months.
She had been hoarding medicin.... she had stockpiled 10.000 dollars in various places in her home, because she thought the bank would steal it from her and when we came to visit her, she would always complain about not having any money because medicine was so expensive..... turned out she would forget where she put it and then nag at her doctor till he caved to get rid of her and signed off medicine to her than he was actually allowed.

During the latest days while still at home, her partner (who we all disliked immensely), had had enough of her one time (because he refused to understand that she was sick) and left her standing by the side of the road and drove off. Later he returned and picked her up again and they drove home.
Her version of this, was that the evil man had left her, but her partner had fortunately come to save her........

What I'm trying to say is that this interview should have taken place 20 years ago or so. Dementia can easily take off years and years before the person dies. Once the mind is infected, it will from time to time, make up stories, adjust memories, or forget things.

While this interview would turn out to be a real treat, I'm affraid I'm having my doubts about Walter and his sanity. Bad things happen to good people... that's just how failed the human body is.
I mean... it was estimated that my grandmother might have been suffering for the last 5-6 years, but out of fear of how the world would look at her, she avoided the issue.
In retrospect, it's clear to me that she was unwell for a long time.

So in short... even though Walter at points talk about a small body and this and that.... that doesn't mean he was right or remembering right. Imagine all the BS he has had to listen to after the event. All the different theories and stories about Roswell.... SO MANY YEARS. In a mind suffering from dementia, he would have a hard time distinguishing his own memories from that of others. Wasn't there some farmer children involved... well there you have that reference.
Even the christmas cards he could have sent himself.....

I know... this sounds crazy. But only because you and I aren't at that place yet. I don't think we can even fathom what that awful place is going to be like. Everyone around you trying to trick you hurt you or threaten you.

You just want to fit in. The same goes for people with dementia. Live the lie to live at all.
edit on 9/12/12 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by votan

Smells like disinfo to me.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Chargeit

Wrong bud there were interviews taken that very day. Even the Army announced it to the world. It was only upon reflection that they dediced that this should be man made. The day before it was anything but.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 1plusXisto7billion

We are not as naive as they were in the 30's so no this would not result in the same thing. Besides that broadcast was actually saying on the radio that we were being invaded. It was a war situation.
If aliens were revealed to be real I would have some ramifications on religion but also on our own laws. Whos version of the universe will be correct now? Do the aliens know God, will they reveal that there is no god or will they verify him or introduce another god altogether ?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
reply to post by 1plusXisto7billion

We are not as naive as they were in the 30's so no this would not result in the same thing. Besides that broadcast was actually saying on the radio that we were being invaded. It was a war situation.
If aliens were revealed to be real I would have some ramifications on religion but also on our own laws. Whos version of the universe will be correct now? Do the aliens know God, will they reveal that there is no god or will they verify him or introduce another god altogether ?

I think you're thinking to little of people. If Aliens were revealed to be here and real, I think some people will have issues with it, but the majority of people will cope with the information.

I doubt it would cause any big shakeup in world religion, but it could quiet down world events a bit (that would be good)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Jchristopher5

Why then are aliens not common knowledge ? Why arent we dealing with them on a daily basis. Why havent we set up trade agreements with them? If they were really coming here then our govt wouldnt be able to stop them from letting us know about them. They would let us know about them. Whos gonna stop them?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

Yeah but military people are better at keeping shut up and they are even better at shutting up people. They are trained in ways we are not.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The skeptics that rush in on threads like this work quickly to try and poke holes in it and explain it away with mundane explanations or just keep spouting the tired old questions wheres the proof? Show me the photo's etc etc it's quite amusing really ,I think that when a scout ship lands in their backyard and they open the back door possibly the very last words out of their mouths will be show me the proof prove you are real just before they get a laz bolt through the forehead..... Did you ever stop to think that maybe sometimes there just is no proof.... Stuff just happens sometimes.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I await with "guarded optimism". I'd like a few items clarified first though:

1) Can they conclusively prove/document this "Lt Col" was stationed or otherwise present at Roswell Army Airfield in July of 1947?
2) What reason was he there at the time (what's his MOS)?
3) What was this officers clearance level at that time?
4) If not as Roswell, and his experience was elsewhere at a later time, items 1 - 3 still apply.

Until these are made public, and not for a price, then and only then will I get excited about this latest development.

(Fool me once, shame on you, fool me 10 times, shame on me and everyone else around).

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Published on Dec 6, 2012- The first in our series is the “UFO Briefing Document: The Best Available Evidence.” This document was funded completely by Lawrance Rockefeller, and was part of the so-called Rockefeller UFO Initiative. Antonio Huneeus had the opportunity to work on it in the mid-nineties. It contains a concise case history report of major worldwide UFO events from the 1940s to the 1990s. A thorough analysis of major government funded studies is included, along with quoted testimony from prominent worldwide governments, military officials, scientists, and astronauts. Given the global impact of this phenomenon, the document presents major international agreements and resolutions on the topic. If you’re interested in reading the UFO Briefing Document, you can download a PDF file here –www....(nolink)/rockefeller-ufo-211/

this series is new and I hope will get to the meat of things. It starts off fast and gets to the point fast. I like that !
edit on 9-12-2012 by RUFFREADY because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
If there ever was a real alien crash/body.....the Democrats in America would have publicly releases said info to jumpstart the US economy...and get their 1 world government.

The planet and human race would have to come together to protect this spinning blue ball and get us ready to get off the planet and do some space travel of our own.

The only people who would want to keep it a secret would be Religious figure heads and bible thumpers. Releasing the info would end THEIR beliefs and current way of life. ....Then again this IS supposed to be the very last Pope.....

Politics politics
I think you are right. Only religious people keep secrets, especially important ones but luckily we have the dems to tell us all the truth.

Why is it that you think the existence of aliens is in contradiction with religious beliefs. If any one would want to lie about it it would be politicians because public knowledge of such things could threaten their power structure and agendas.
edit on 9-12-2012 by begoodbees because: more added

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

When reading your post with the referenced UFO video - my first and only thought is - drip drip drip feed to the population. As soon as I read the word Rockefeller I thought of the person/s who have stated very clearly - the cabal/illuminati/whatever will deny deny deny and then suddenly they will start to support the notion of UFOs.

Your post and the video just underlines it for me. Others may differ in opinion but when you are in the awakened state you can see the patterns and join the dots. The next phase of the psychological operations will be to saturate the news with drip feeds not saturate as in the lead article on every news broadcast will be about UFOs - just everywhere in some form.

Next phase will be to ensure everyone now knows that the UFO stories are fact and not fiction. After that the mind control for the sleepers will be that the UFOs pose a threat.

Much Peace...
edit on 9-12-2012 by Amanda5 because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

I think the best way to look at this UFO business is sort of..like reading a Lawrence Block mystery (I like the Keller Series )

I mean this subject has (and probably is now) drivin' people mad. I just look at it as entertainment. I also, like to keep up with "what's new" in this crazy UFO realm.

But, everybody's input here is part of the puzzle.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join