It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now for something completely different.....Why I Love my Hubby

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Why ? Boobs dont need support in the warmer months? Silly boy, you know that device is to counteract the effects of gravity and we are sorry if it interupts your voyerism but we are the ones who have to deal witht he droop if we dont wear one.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by obnoxiouschick
reply to post by MajorKarma

see he apologized but DELETED IT.

Hold on, I think I used the word "Concession", not apologize

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
reply to post by jiggerj

Why ? Boobs dont need support in the warmer months? Silly boy, you know that device is to counteract the effects of gravity and we are sorry if it interupts your voyerism but we are the ones who have to deal witht he droop if we dont wear one.

Silly girl, don't you know that for every hour gravity pulls down on those pretties, you can stand on your head to counteract it. Yeah, really.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4DuecesWild

So did you.

Let me guess......when you first met he did all a man has to do to win a woman over.....I'll bet he even changed for the better to better provide for you so you didn't have to work as much......but he still had to wait for you come around huh? Good thing you did.

Love is a tough old bugger. It see's through the rest of you and settles into the best of you.

Gotta love that yin/yang and how music brings it all together though huh?.

edit on 10-12-2012 by 4DuecesWild because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-12-2012 by 4DuecesWild because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-12-2012 by 4DuecesWild because: (no reason given)

Well when we met in 1995 I worked at an ice cream shop, convenience store and a local farm. Then I had my own business cleaning houses for snotty people that didn't really need them cleaned they just wanted people to see they had a housekeeper. Then I went on to 15 yrs in human services in group home worked with behavioral children, disabled people, then mental health people. I ALWAYS worked....I like having MY OWN MONEY.
What I don't like is putting more stress on hubby because I can't work. Last job I was back when baby was 6 weeks old no daycare we shuffled...I breastfed til she was 8 weeks....it was too hard too much stress.
When we were first together he jacked up outrageous amounts on credit cards buying me stuff...I told him he didn't have to ....but it was nice.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
reply to post by jiggerj

and some even have to have WIRES wrapped around them....just imagine if guys had to walk around with a sports cup ALL the time....

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorKarma

like I said HEAD COLD ....I'm picking up TOO many EGO issues I misinterpreted your response as an apology if it wasn't then screw you.
Remember I'm the one with ADHD and LYME

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Jiggerj should have the avatar were he's actually showing a nice smile

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
even though he proposed and gave me a diamond ring in 1997 we never planned the wedding
there were some extremely negative people I had to DISPOSE of first ...so we didn't marry til 2010 and our 5 yr old son was ring bearer with a buddy for support.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Oh yeah about my view on women......it may help to understand that I'm number 4 of 5 girls. Mom had us from age 21 to 30. All c-sections I give her a lot of credit for putting up with all those female hormones and EGOS .....she passed in 1995 hubby missed her by 6 months so we named our daughter after her....her full Filipino name and we use a NICK name.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Didn't drain him .....he doesn't like being skinny.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I LOVE my hubby to death....I put up with the crap from his TWIn..........hormone imbalance............I know I know they have a psychic BOND.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
OH yeah and he hates listening to me ...never follows directions.......there's a reason for everything right......

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
for my hubby he loves Lionel Ritchie

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
He's all happy I finally changed my name and took his.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
No matter what ....we stay together....

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join