It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks UFO video analyzed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception

There you go brother

edit on 7-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by RaraAvis
reply to post by GeisterFahrer

i am wondering what your take is on this...(and i'll try to nutshell it).
about 2 days ago i was checking out youtube and searching wikileaks, on the side i saw ufo wikileaks posts and then started surfing those videos, for fun.
i came across the video you posted here on ATS and was blindsided by the similarities to something in my past.

i used to sell stuff at swap meets, a lot of it fine art. so, back in 2008 ish, summer, i was at a friends house who did the same thing and he said that he got several paintings from another dealer that owed him money, and would i sell them for him in my space and we would split the $. he had about 40 + or - pieces. most were "ho hum" but one of the pieces stood out to me and i said lets hold that one back, research it some more, as i had a feeling it might be a piece we could possibly sell at auction and make some real $.

i was familiar with mid century modernist painters and after some initial research from auction catalogs felt that the painting was by the hand of roberto matta. it looked to me some type of mining scene. bingo, matta was from Santiago, chile. a big mining area. he also had spent time in palm springs, ca, which is where the dealer who owed my friend $ got the paintings. (the painting was unsigned, but showed signs of age, it was not painted yesterday). the idea of someone living or retiring in palm springs with an early unsigned matta was not a wild thought, so i photographed the painting and sent copies to several of the major auction houses with my thoughts of it being by matta and what my research was. long story short, i could not generate the interest for anyone to want to auction it, so me and my friend agreeded to sell it to a local dealer for a few hundred dollars as we both needed the money. (adding insult to injury i had to be towed out of the guys driveway when my car would not start after selling it, ugh!) i have always regretted selling this piece, but we do what we gotta do to pay the bills.

so now fast forward 4 years later and i see this video on youtube. get directed to ATS wanting to post this story but cant till i do the 15 comments, and bing, today see your thread about it and i can post my story as a comment. here is the link to the photos of the painting i had and was wondering what your take on it was. i find the entire thing "strange". also, after reading the comments on the video, learned that is it possibly of santiago, chile. and ps. the surrealists like matta, believed in painting before the mind could add any "learned" input. like painting faster than our minds can affect it. unexpected. (there are probably better definitions out there.)
picasaweb.google.com...]painting[/url]

edit on 7-12-2012 by RaraAvis because: i could not link to photos

I am not sure what the video is portraying. The "inter dimensional" structure sure looks like a crane to me - except it is much too large in contrast with the city lights below. It could just be pixels in the apparent bad quality of the video. I am hard pressed to believe that the lights are vehicle lights. I mean, no way are they headlights/spotlights. They do not move the way a vehicle does.

As for the painting you linked to, yes, it looks eerily similar. Same type of "cranes" can be seen the way it appears in the video. However, assuming the lights near the ground are "city lights" then that "crane" in the video is gigantic.

The moving spotlights appear to be in formation, and not the result of land traveling vehicles on a mountain ridge. They move more like aircraft/helicopters would.

To put this in a nutshell, I have no idea what they are.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Video already under discussion
Please add further comments here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed

<< 2  3  4   >>

join