It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks UFO video analyzed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

Sorry , i didn't want to write much harsh to you guys , so i edited . If you want my original view, here it is : You guys must be having nightmares to Debunk this video .We invite more De bunkers here . We would love to see how you guys will debunk this video with scientific evidences .

Did you watch this video? There's the same crane, same mountains, same airplanes flying in the same formation.

Much as I'd like to continue this jolly banter, I need to leave for work. If I may, I'd like to offer an observation. Do not take this the wrong way. It is to help you hone your skills. You are in the habit of firing off one liners that place the burden of proof on others, yet you seem to think that your own opinion is somehow so authoritative that it requires no supporting evidence. You seem to be more interested in picking quarrels than getting to the truth. You are also quick to imply that people who simply point out facts are attempting to mislead people.

These tendencies are unfortunate because they erode your credibility and alienate people who might otherwise support you. For example, Gortex is one of the most respected proponents of the ET Hypothesis on ATS. One of the reasons he is respected is because he is very quick to weed out simple mis-identifications and obvious hoaxes. Yet, because he has shown your opinion to be simply wrong, you have taken a hostile attitude towards him. I doubt you can look forward to a good working relationship with him in future.

As I said, these comments are intended to help you become a valuable contributor to ATS. Have a great day!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Did you watch this video? There's the same crane, same mountains, same airplanes flying in the same formation.

Com'on Dude , am not here to Fight . I have repeately said : I don't want to see any other artificial videos to debunk the original one . If you guys cannot debunk the original OP video , back off . Let other ATSers discuss who believe these objects are Unidentified [I repeat : Unidentified doesn't always imply Extra - Terrestrial, it can be Terrestrial too]

edit on 7-12-2012 by UltraMarine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Com'on Dude , am not here to Fight

Actions speak louder than words , you disregard evidence that has been given to you and continue your argument from ignorance so I believe you are here to fight .

If you guys cannot debunk the original OP video , back off .

The video has already been debunked in this and many other threads featuring that and the other Chilean air force display videos.
Seek the truth don't wrap yourself in a lie .

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

you disregard evidence that has been given to you

Except that day time video [Fake], you presented , to counter the OP video , what evidence did you give to prove that those were planes ?

The video has already been debunked in this and many other threads

Who debunked this particular OP video ? Give us the link . Btw , we cannot allow you to use other fake videos to counter this one

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

what evidence did you give to prove that those were planes ?

Plenty ... what evidence have you given to prove they're not planes ?

Who debunked this particular video ? Give us the link

I already did but it seems you ignored it .
Multiple “UFOs” in formation taped over Chile

Wikileaks
, that fact alone should set alarm bells ringing ..... misdirection .

This thread belongs in the Hoax bin along with its brothers and sisters

edit on 7-12-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Plenty

Please don't use useless links and videos to prove your point . Write down the specific reasons why you think they are definitely planes .

Wikileaks , that fact alone should set alarm bells ringing ..... misdirection

There is no reason why the name is Misdirecting . Wikileaks is a respected organization .Even if it were not leaked by Wiki , that proves nothing

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Give us specific reasons why you think they are definitely planes .

No , how about YOU add to this thread by telling us why they aren't planes .

There is no reason why the name is Misdirecting . Wikileaks is a respected organization .Even if it were not leaked by Wiki , that proves nothing

You're kidding right ? , this threads gone beyond silly .... I'm done .

edit on 7-12-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine
reply to post by gortex

Plenty

Please don't use links and videos to prove your point . Write down the specific reasons why you think they are definitely planes .

Based on this and your MAJESTIC 12 document thread it would seem that you are demanding that which you are unwilling to do yourself.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeisterFahrer
I am sure the video was posted here somewhere - but here it is analyzed:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 7-12-2012 by GeisterFahrer because: tried to unsuccessfully post the video so I put up the direct link

edit on 7-12-2012 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

Analysed? Lol. Does an 'analysis' that concludes that cranes are 'interdimensional structures' deserve the label?

A Google 'analysis' could have cleared things up really fast, OP, no offense, but really..

No links to a Wikileaks source either.

Documentation is worthless without a source, a direct source prefferable. This thread is just another example.

edit on 7-12-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Give us specific reasons why you think they are definitely planes .

No , how about YOU add to this thread by telling us why they aren't planes .

Give it up, gortex. Some people just see what they want to see, despite any evidence put forth. It's funny - I flew in last night and as I was landing, I saw a number of planes lined up in the sky (following a traffic pattern) preparing for landing. It looked like 4 or 5 bright orbs sort of dancing around in the sky and I thought to myself - this is would be great evidence to post on ATS as one of a plethora of IFOs that are always mistaken for UFOs. Sometime it just is what it is.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
The crafts are soundless. Planes do NOT fly like that, they'd crash for one thing, I've been watching planes fly for years, choppers, they also aren't soundless. The movements on the WIKILEAKS one are very interesting.

Also, do you see the structure? Um where is a daytime of that are. Is there a structure that huge over the city lights. I already know there are things in this world that we don't see.

Oh by the way, UFO to me means Theirs, not Ours, and there is alot of Theirs in the skies.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
The crafts are soundless.

Sound dissipates in the atmosphere and varies depending on the conditions. You rarely hear jet noise when they're that far off.

Planes do NOT fly like that, they'd crash for one thing, I've been watching planes fly for years, choppers, they also aren't soundless. The movements on the WIKILEAKS one are very interesting.

www.google.com... d=0CCwQsAQ&biw=1582&bih=1065

Also, do you see the structure? Um where is a daytime of that are. Is there a structure that huge over the city lights. I already know there are things in this world that we don't see.

Oh by the way, UFO to me means Theirs, not Ours, and there is alot of Theirs in the skies.

Not sure how to address those comments..

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by GeisterFahrer

that wasnt " analysis " it was a public out-pouring of her fantasies

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by GeisterFahrer

that wasnt " analysis " it was a public out-pouring of her fantasies

You think that's bad, you should hear her when she waters her lawn.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlanQaida

Don't get me wrong I want it to be an alien spaceship too, but I like to strain my brain to defeat all mundane possibilities first

Until 8 foot tall aliens jump out smelling like old mustard with 4 foot long mechanical anal probes powered by mini nuclear powered cells.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
There are no ufos on this video. You can see this is a road on a mountain hilltop, for example, at the 3:10 time. These are the headlights of cars.

you just keep believing that Mr. Scott. Better yet, I want you to prove its exactly what you say it is with all of your infinite wisdom.....

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Until we see a clear, reliable video then I dont really care. There is FAR too many Alien/UFO people out there who make fake videos or take videos of other stuff and pretend its a UFO. This video is just as blurry and unreliable. Not saying I dont believe in Aliens, but EVERY video ive clicked on when visiting ATS has seemed like BS

"you just keep believing that Mr. Scott. Better yet, I want you to prove its exactly what you say it is with all of your infinite wisdom..... "

Thats like Christians saying its up to Atheists to prove there is no god when its the Christians who have the proving to do. There are SO many different things this could be THAT MAKE SENSE before youd come to the conclusion that its an Alien from another dimension floating around. If anything I would put my money on our own government having flying saucers, we already have insane jets and no one here knows what theyre working on in secret.
edit on 7-12-2012 by tehdouglas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I tried but I had to skip reading all the bicker. I don't know if anyone has theorized yet that these lights could be sky divers at night with flares attached to their legs. I wanted to find some better video of the way they seem to track and move but this was the best I could do.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
It's the same base, same everything. It clearly shows like the other videos that these are jet fighters. WikiLeaks is not a credible source and full of crap like the rest of the internet. So the whole video analysis is meaningless.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

I think the aircraft Gortex is referring to is the Chilean T35 'Pillan' training aircraft- a small, propeller driven basic trainer developed by Piper, and not a 'jet fighter'.

en.wikipedia.org...

If you could hear them from the type of distance they appear to be from the camera (they have a 28ft wingspan- very small, so the fact we can even make them out individually, must mean they are quite close to the camera) then you would be hearing a buzzing of a small capacity, 6 pot piston engine, not the sound of a jet.

The OP's video is of such poor quality that its difficult to make anything definite of it, but it plainly is a different video than the one Gortex posted.

Personally, I would take night-time multi aircraft aerobatics to be an extremely dangerous pastime (particularly if they are recently graduated pilots), but stranger things have happened.............

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join