It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks UFO video analyzed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I am sure the video was posted here somewhere - but here it is analyzed:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 7-12-2012 by GeisterFahrer because: tried to unsuccessfully post the video so I put up the direct link

edit on 7-12-2012 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Fri Dec 7 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

There you go brother

edit on 7-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
There are no ufos on this video. You can see this is a road on a mountain hilltop, for example, at the 3:10 time. These are the headlights of cars.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Wed have to see some daytime footage of the background for sure......
Dimensional building?is she saying the building that seems to interupt the light rays is actually in another dimension??

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

i don't know what kind of car you drive, but mine has two head lights.

i also don't usually drive in reverse up a mountain in a caravan.

i also don't have head lights mounted on the side of my car that are visible for miles after i turn into a curve.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
There are no ufos on this video. You can see this is a road on a mountain hilltop, for example, at the 3:10 time. These are the headlights of cars.

Cars ? Dude you should refrain from writing illogical comments
You forgot to say : Weather Balloon

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
How does the person narrating the video conclude that the "building" is interdimensional? That's a huge unsubstantiated leap if I've ever heard one. She pulled that right out of her ass.

Also, the video is of such low quality that this could be anything. Certainly not anything that should be touted as proof of a UFO. Come on people,.....low standards much?
edit on 7-12-2012 by Unidentified_Objective because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
May I ask why this video is from Wikileaks? Where did they leak it from? Does someone have a link to the video on Wikileaks?

Also, I kinda thought that "inter-dimensional structure" looked like a large crane. I could be wrong...just my 2 cents.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
If that tower is behind the city lights (like she said) it would be enormous. Looks placed there. Shape shifts too...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
The building looks like a normal building that has its lights turned off, or it could be an incomplete building, or it could be dead pixels, black an white washout or something? Compression issues?

Now I'm not sold on the idea that they are car head lights, but entertain the idea that they are vehicle headlights, if they are trucks, they could have spot lights on them giving them up to or beyond 6 lights.
For the idea of lights on the side of a vehicle, again, trucks quite often have running lights on the side of the trailers, quite often they are LED's, which as we know are quite bright, even more so if the camera settings are amplifying them.

If it is a hill side, or a mountain, could it be possible that we are looking at the silhouette of an open cut mine?

Don't get me wrong I want it to be an alien spaceship too, but I like to strain my brain to defeat all mundane possibilities first

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by AlanQaida

Don't get me wrong I want it to be an alien spaceship too, but I like to strain my brain to defeat all mundane possibilities first

That was very nice of you to say that . But , i won't buy the LED / Vehicle light / Chinese Lantern story . People should come up with new idea rather than repeating [Pa-rotting ] the same old explanations .

edit on 7-12-2012 by UltraMarine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine

That was very nice of you to say that . But , i won't buy the LED / Vehicle light / Chinese Lantern story . People should come up with new idea rather than repeating [Pa-rotting ] the same old explanations .

Mate I'm not parroting anything, I detest Chinese lanterns!
I was simply putting in my 2 cents from what I have seen personally, that's all, just my opinion not the be all and end all explanation
and I really do want it to be an alien spaceship

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeisterFahrer
I am sure the video was posted here somewhere ...

Yeah, here...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and
and

if you take the time to actually search out and read, you'll find its old video of Chilean Air force's T35 Pillan in formation.

Those who do not read history are doomed to repeat it. (which kinda means because people are stupid, somebody will end up posting this video yet again before long)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Thank you for the links.
I knew I'd seen this video before; the very same exact video with the creepy lady all over-awed and goshing at how the supposed interdimensional building interacts with and even reaches out to the lights.

*sigh*

Is it that time of month again to recycle old busted videos from months or even years ago as if they were new?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

old video of Chilean Air force's T35 Pillan in formation.

Dude , stop misleading us . Is that the sound you hear from aircrafts ? You must be Joking

If you cannot identify any object , just label it : Unidentified .
Unidentified object can be : Either Extra - terrestrial or Terrestrial
There is no rush to jump into any conclusion

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
never mind, wrong video.

edit on 7-12-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

I really do want it to be an alien spaceship

Welcome to the UFO club .

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by GeisterFahrer

i am wondering what your take is on this...(and i'll try to nutshell it).
about 2 days ago i was checking out youtube and searching wikileaks, on the side i saw ufo wikileaks posts and then started surfing those videos, for fun.
i came across the video you posted here on ATS and was blindsided by the similarities to something in my past.

i used to sell stuff at swap meets, a lot of it fine art. so, back in 2008 ish, summer, i was at a friends house who did the same thing and he said that he got several paintings from another dealer that owed him money, and would i sell them for him in my space and we would split the $. he had about 40 + or - pieces. most were "ho hum" but one of the pieces stood out to me and i said lets hold that one back, research it some more, as i had a feeling it might be a piece we could possibly sell at auction and make some real $.

i was familiar with mid century modernist painters and after some initial research from auction catalogs felt that the painting was by the hand of roberto matta. it looked to me some type of mining scene. bingo, matta was from Santiago, chile. a big mining area. he also had spent time in palm springs, ca, which is where the dealer who owed my friend $ got the paintings. (the painting was unsigned, but showed signs of age, it was not painted yesterday). the idea of someone living or retiring in palm springs with an early unsigned matta was not a wild thought, so i photographed the painting and sent copies to several of the major auction houses with my thoughts of it being by matta and what my research was. long story short, i could not generate the interest for anyone to want to auction it, so me and my friend agreeded to sell it to a local dealer for a few hundred dollars as we both needed the money. (adding insult to injury i had to be towed out of the guys driveway when my car would not start after selling it, ugh!) i have always regretted selling this piece, but we do what we gotta do to pay the bills.

so now fast forward 4 years later and i see this video on youtube. get directed to ATS wanting to post this story but cant till i do the 15 comments, and bing, today see your thread about it and i can post my story as a comment. here is the link to the photos of the painting i had and was wondering what your take on it was. i find the entire thing "strange". also, after reading the comments on the video, learned that is it possibly of santiago, chile. and ps. the surrealists like matta, believed in painting before the mind could add any "learned" input. like painting faster than our minds can affect it. unexpected. (there are probably better definitions out there.)
picasaweb.google.com...]painting[/url]

edit on 7-12-2012 by RaraAvis because: i could not link to photos

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by RaraAvis

Where is the Link ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join