It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Power Poles on Fire in Texas

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by schmae

A Department of Public Safety communications officer said power poles in Hill, Falls, Bell, Williamson and McLennan counties mysteriously began bursting into flames at about 4 a.m. Thursday.

This Also happened at 4 AM in TX. I wonder if there is a connection? (not to mention the weird meteor(?) that was spotted in many parts of TX this morning, seems something else is at play here. Very nice post, thanks! S & F for you!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
There is another thread talking about lights/meteor/ufo? in TX as well.... wonder if it has anything to do with the poles catching fire. If there are fireballs raining in TX, then my answer is yes.

Here is the thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...

We are supposedly going through an active area in the solar system and will continue to do so for some time. We may continue to experience such things as meteor showers like never before.... who knows. I don't.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
'According to the Oncor Electric Delivery Company power outage website, about 2,798 customers have been affected in the Central Texas'

hisz.rsoe.hu...

This is most likely a power surge, it's happened before to this Oncor company, They have wallyburgers on the books, and this link is also a warning,

www.wfaa.com...

You might also be interested in this just online today,

tdworld.com...

The Oncor outage map currently, (pardon the pun) it looks pretty quiet now, unless anyone knows different.

stormcenter.oncor.com...

edit on 7-12-2012 by smurfy because: Link.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkJS
It's been about 24hrs since this started... plenty of time...

In looking at the major nat'l MSM sites, unless I just overlooked it.... I'm not seeing ANY articles about this. It's only on their local news sites, probably in places where they can't hide it anyways...

The deafening silence is a sign to me that they want to keep it hush-hush, and that there IS something sneaky/malevolent going on...

edit on 7/12/2012 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

I've noticed that a lot of things posted here at ATS lately that we think should be news they just aren't covering. There's been booms, explosions, earthquakes in rare areas, power poles on fire, tremors, sinkholes, a bacteria that drugs can't kill spread to 41 states, freak storms, mass animal die-offs, and well, you get the point! On each thread there is always someone there to say these things are normal so maybe the media see's it the same way, or maybe they see that many people really are worried about this Dec. 21 thing and they don't want to help set off panic.
edit on 7-12-2012 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

It's still the same.

Most of my travel is down 96.
That is deep for fracking. All these events are starting to add up and that video staroth posted has foul language but it is very much worth a watch.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
'According to the Oncor Electric Delivery Company power outage website, about 2,798 customers have been affected in the Central Texas'

hisz.rsoe.hu...

This is most likely a power surge, it's happened before to this Oncor company, They have wallyburgers on the books, and this link is also a warning,

www.wfaa.com...

tdworld.com...

I think power surge is most likely given the widespread area the poles caught.
Yes surface build up has been the cause before but never to this extent all at the same time.
The thing about a power surge is that one that stems from the grid or lightning would not cover the area this did.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Couldn't it just be technology failed?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rezlooper

Originally posted by MarkJS
It's been about 24hrs since this started... plenty of time...

In looking at the major nat'l MSM sites, unless I just overlooked it.... I'm not seeing ANY articles about this. It's only on their local news sites, probably in places where they can't hide it anyways...

The deafening silence is a sign to me that they want to keep it hush-hush, and that there IS something sneaky/malevolent going on...

edit on 7/12/2012 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

I've noticed that a lot of things posted here at ATS lately that we think should be news they just aren't covering. There's been booms, explosions, earthquakes in rare areas, power poles on fire, tremors, sinkholes, a bacteria that drugs can't kill spread to 41 states, freak storms, mass animal die-offs, and well, you get the point! On each thread there is always someone there to say these things are normal so maybe the media see's it the same way, or maybe they see that many people really are worried about this Dec. 21 thing and they don't want to help set off panic.
edit on 7-12-2012 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

It probably is being reported locally, media don't go soft on sensationalism. Perhaps the problem is that there are so many local TV stations in the US for instance, and perhaps not networked nationally, so that all this stuff you mention is not co-ordinated enough to find a discreet pattern, if indeed there is one, and to what scale it all happens, Yours is a good point.
edit on 7-12-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick

Originally posted by smurfy

hisz.rsoe.hu...

www.wfaa.com...

tdworld.com...

I think power surge is most likely given the widespread area the poles caught.
Yes surface build up has been the cause before but never to this extent all at the same time.
The thing about a power surge is that one that stems from the grid or lightning would not cover the area this did.

I would agree with that. Others have posted here saying that they have seen work ongoing on power lines all over, so it could be something common to the work they are doing, and which has an unexpected glitch, but that is pure speculation, but the company is instituting a big technological makeover as of now.
I did see a website that included some people affected talking about multiple aircraft in spraying in their area, whether it is relevant I don't know.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
This phenomena has to have been caused by a dramatic spike in electrical flow, not dust on transformers. If not a human error somewhere in the grid, then the only conclusion that could be drawn is that the earth is moving through an increased electromagnetic flux in space, or, is undergoing a shift of some kind in the magnetosphere, such that the area of Texas is effected. Because it's localized to that area, I'd think that it's an earthbased phenomenon, and isn't coming from space, then again there was that other posters report from a totally different region of the country, so maybe it's spacebased ie: space weather of some sort.

How cool.

Just so long as there isn't any sort of EMP (electromagnetic pulse) or a sudden re-polarization of the magnetosphere, either of which would not be a good thing, so lets hope is just an extra shot of juice overflowing the system, maybe even a good thing at some level although I've grown tired of all the 2012 ascension talk, which has become more amuzing than anything (maybe humor comes along with it?).

Hang in there Texas, while your hydro poles go up in flames inexplicably.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
This phenomena has to have been caused by a dramatic spike in electrical flow, not dust on transformers. If not a human error somewhere in the grid, then the only conclusion that could be drawn is that the earth is moving through an increased electromagnetic flux in space, or, is undergoing a shift of some kind in the magnetosphere, such that the area of Texas is effected. Because it's localized to that area, I'd think that it's an earthbased phenomenon, and isn't coming from space, then again there was that other posters report from a totally different region of the country, so maybe it's spacebased ie: space weather of some sort.

How cool.

Just so long as there isn't any sort of EMP (electromagnetic pulse) or a sudden re-polarization of the magnetosphere, either of which would not be a good thing, so lets hope is just an extra shot of juice overflowing the system, maybe even a good thing at some level although I've grown tired of all the 2012 ascension talk, which has become more amuzing than anything (maybe humor comes along with it?).

Hang in there Texas, while your hydro poles go up in flames inexplicably.

EMP is not the domain of anything space orientated anymore,
Boeing in their wisdom have the CHAMP aerial drone, and if you believe this link then it is as good as anything by way of explanation as to what happened,

edit on 7-12-2012 by smurfy because: Fix link.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Sounds interesting, but Youtube link not working for me.

So they were just messing around and figured they'd do a live test over Texas?

Maybe Alex Jones is right and we're all totally screwed, but I hope not, I hope that's not the real world where black bag projects are tested live on the American people just for fun and to determine capability, that would really suck if the PTB are THAT frick'n EVIL, I just don't want to believe that.

Too bad it wasn't just 7 poles allowing us to fit it into Revelation and the 2012 Prophecy..

edit on 7-12-2012 by NewAgeMan because: typo

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by thudpuddy

Hadron is scheduled to run from Dec 17th through.......

12-21-12.

This will be a full power test as well.

Thats nice. Planetary alignment, going through the Galactic Rift, and THESE AHOLES ARE SO ARROGANT TO SCHEDULE THIS?

Yeah.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadoefax

So because they use the same lame excuse more than once that somehow makes it more believable? Moisture causing fire? Are you brain-damaged?

Everybody knows this is the hand of God. The responses to this thread say it all. The fact that it's not even brought up, like it would be taboo to mention, makes it apparent it's on the tip of everybody's tongue. It's like the atheist mindset kicks in and is like "This is probably God, but I'm not going to say that I think that to be possible, so I'm going to try to find other worldly explanations for it so I don't have to change the way I think about things because that would be to admit I am wrong in some way and that would be painful and embarrassing to my pride and ego."

Everybody knows the government is a liar, but still only wants to hear what they have to say that way they can put that pesky "God thought" out of their mind. You see how you choose to worship science/government over God? They have many of you by the balls. You serve them.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by smurfy

Sounds interesting, but Youtube link not working for me.

So they were just messing around and figured they'd do a live test over Texas?

Maybe Alex Jones is right and we're all totally screwed, but I hope not, I hope that's not the real world where black bag projects are tested live on the American people just for fun and to determine capability, that would really suck if the PTB are THAT frick'n EVIL, I just don't want to believe that.

Too bad it wasn't just 7 poles allowing us to fit it into Revelation and the 2012 Prophecy..

edit on 7-12-2012 by NewAgeMan because: typo

I fixed the link, sorry about that, I had a pop-up blocker on at the time??

Here's Boeing's own video at their site,
www.boeing.com...

Perhaps somebody can correlate the power outages in Texas to those that did also occur in Utah, (different timescales by months) regardless, local people should start to ask questions to their local politicos. There is one caveat, in the Boeing video as shown, there is no indication that all the power went out, just that electronics were busted.
edit on 7-12-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by celerygeneral

I don't know if this thread was reposted yet or not, but check out BrokenCircles video of these tranformers blowing up (allgedly) in Texas in this ATS thread. Related? My my Texas is a busy place, this looks like a light show in the video, wonder who was running it?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
reply to post by thudpuddy

Hadron is scheduled to run from Dec 17th through.......

12-21-12.

This will be a full power test as well.

Thats nice. Planetary alignment, going through the Galactic Rift, and THESE AHOLES ARE SO ARROGANT TO SCHEDULE THIS?

Yeah.

You're kidding, do you have a cite for that. Weird.

I can't wait for the collective sigh of relief, I'll bet you'll be able to feel it "in the force".

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
God? Which One there are many of them across the globe which one are you refering to Alah, YHWH, Buddha? I would love to know more?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

OMG that was FREAKY!

Something's happening in Texas, obviously and the MSM are completely silent about it, yet it's newsworthy and rather shocking and awe inspiring, the kind of thing the MSM most like to report on, but they're quiet about it... things that make ya go hmmm...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Solar attack.
Wave one of many to come, I think.

My poles on fire

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join