It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explain this? WT7 explosions in the windows.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

Again, all it shows is a floor collapsed. Now if Robert Berhinig had said floors instead of whole buildings, then that would be different. But the source you cited didn't. And still, to this day, I have yet to see evidence brought forth showing an entire steel-frame building coming down exactly as Robert Berhinig suggests it could. Possibly. Maybe.
edit on 7-12-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Likening the total collapse of 3 60 + story buildings to the partial collapse of a warehouse is more than silly in my opinion.

goes to show the believers in the o.s. Will grasp at any straw no matter how flimsey it is.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

One of the problems people have when they don't understand basic physics, and how buildings are constructed and act when compromised, is they don't understand the significant difference between a 47 story building completely collapsing into it's own footprint and a partial collapse, or roof collapse.

Not even in the same ball-park.

Think about this, the tallest building ever imploded before 911 was only 26 stories tall. There is a reason for that, tall buildings are extremely difficult to implode into their footprints. Yet a 47 story building managed to do it all on it's own, uncontrolled, and according to the OS from failure of one column. Surely you can see why we question such a claim?

CDI’s implosion of Hudson’s set three new records:

At 439 ft. tall Hudson’s is the tallest building ever imploded, eclipsing the record held by CDI since 1975 with the felling of the 361 ft. tall Mendez Caldiera Building in Sao Palo, Brazil.

At 439 ft. tall Hudson’s is the tallest structural steel building ever imploded, eclipsing the record CDI set in 1997 with the felling 344 sq. ft. tall #500 Wood Street Building in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

At 2.2 Million square feet, Hudson’s is the largest single building ever imploded.

Controlled Demolition Inc

The original 7 World Trade Center was a 47-story building, designed by Emery Roth & Sons, with a red granite facade. The building was 610 feet (190 m) tall, with a trapezoidal footprint that was 330 ft (100 m) long and 140 ft (43 m) wide.

The original 7 World Trade Center (1983–2001)

edit on 12/7/2012 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Another_Nut

2 spires. No trace. Want a real challenge debunkers? Ill see you there.

Just look at the early aerial photographs of the rubble pile. The spires are the long, long pieces that are sprawled across the top of the pile, right where they should be, since they fell down last.

That was easy!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
Once you start walking down the conspiracy lane you have all sorts of other questions you then have to answer.

1.How did they pull the wool over the eyes of the press?
2.How do they prevent the press from publishing all this new evidence?
3.How do they keep all the engineers from publishing the truth?
4.How do they keep all the pilots from publishing the truth?
5.How do they keep all the demolition experts from publishing the truth?
6.If the Gov has all these super powers why do they let ATS have a 911 section?

Look even the head of the CIA can't get a little nookie on the side without being found out and making headline news.

This conspiracy is impossible.

You seem pretty sure of the official story. I don't need to spell out the answers to all your questions. This should be all you need. www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer

Originally posted by Another_Nut

2 spires. No trace. Want a real challenge debunkers? Ill see you there.

Just look at the early aerial photographs of the rubble pile. The spires are the long, long pieces that are sprawled across the top of the pile, right where they should be, since they fell down last.

That was easy!

Lol at least goodoldave tried. This thread isn't about the spires . Ill be in the spire thread

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Isn't that the only video to show flashes ?

This one doesn't.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Great find Op.. didn't see it myself...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Building 7 is the smoking gun, thats all I have to say to anyone that says its not an inside job.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by hgfbob

Right. There's plenty of evidence out there that shows how things really went down. Not my fault you believe you believe everything you read on the Internet.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
reply to post by FlySolo

Maybe this will help?
Link here

Does anyone here on ATS do their own digging or rely on others handing it to them on a plate?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

The ones who don't are the ones who are all dead now lol.

Look up "mysterious deaths related to 9/11" or something like that. Everyone just coincidentally dies within a week before they were going to make a big announcement or bring out some condemning evidence.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

Has anyone considered the possibility that the BBC didn't have a reporter in NYC at the time and they just put up a screen behind them to give that appearance? Wouldn't put that past news agencies these days to cut expenses.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasonicFantom
Look up "mysterious deaths related to 9/11" or something like that. Everyone just coincidentally dies within a week before they were going to make a big announcement or bring out some condemning evidence.

Yeah man, everyone.

Well, except
Richard Gage
Alex Jones
David Ray Griffin
Jim Fetzer
Dr Steven Jones
Gordon Ross
Dylan Avery
Simon Shack
Ace Baker
Kevin McPadden
Craig Bartmer

In hindsight, this claim of everyone seems to be closer to none.

Just how many people have been killed a week before an announcement?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
As far as blowing out the walls, they have angular charges which don't work like good old TNT. It is more of a plasma burst that is VERY controlled and is made to cut through steel. I'll see if I can dig up some vids, I have seen them used on demolitions of buildings before.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hr2burn
As far as blowing out the walls, they have angular charges which don't work like good old TNT. It is more of a plasma burst that is VERY controlled and is made to cut through steel. I'll see if I can dig up some vids, I have seen them used on demolitions of buildings before.

They're called Linear Shaped Charges. They only work with high explosives though.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Hr2burn

But high power explosives make one hell of a bang. Havent heard any on any videos of the WTC7 collapse OR any mention of any explosions prior to WTC7 collapse. Also, why would explosives be going off while the building is already well into its descent? In every demo I've seen, the detonations are heard first, THEN the building collapses. The building never starts to collapse silently without warning, and then the detonation charges are heard, unless you are miles and miles and miles away for the speed of sound to account for that delay.

Even Craig Bartmer NYPD says the only thing that got his attention to the WTC7 collapse is when the radio started to yell to run like hell when it started collapsing. He was standing right next to it according to his accounts, so how exactly would he miss such massive detonations prior to collapse? No where in his account does he say he heard anything and the only thing that "exploded" in it was his radio with warnings from everyone that its falling down. He only mentions sounds of "explosions" (his thoom thoom thoom sound) is while the building is crashing down behind him as he's running away. I'm pretty sure a 47 story building collapsing doesnt sound like a butterfly farting either. Remember folks, explosions happen FIRST, then the building collapses. Not the building starts to fall silently, and THEN the explosives go off. Common sense and critical thinking folks.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

the odds that even more critically important coverups like this imagined 9/11 conspiracy can remain covered up is close to nonexistant.
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Imagined 9/11 conspiracy? At last Dave, sense! The 9/11 fantasy that 19 hijackers conspired to fly airliners into the Twin Towers, WTC7 and the Pentagon is indeed just that. Well done.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by exponent

Those are people who report or comment on evidence. Like me going to make a blog saying 9/11 was an inside job. It has no weight. They're big names too, killing them would be too obvious. I'm talking about the countless "little people" who were going to bring to light NEW evidence to prove the inside job (or their story just conflicted with the official version too much).

Here's more than a dozen key witnesses and people who were going to testify that you never heard of.
happilynaturalday.com...
All killed by plane/car crashes, suicide, or unknown assailants (but mostly suicide or vehicle crashes).

One was even on a talk show and asked if she was going to commit suicide because the commentator wanted to get it on record that she was stable because he was worried they would kill her and hide it as a "suicide". She said she wasn't suicidal and was going to proceed with her testimony that she said would prove once and for all what happened on 9/11. Guess what? Yeah, she died from a suicide days before the event - hanging herself in a shed (typically a man's way of suicide too). I can show you that if you want?
edit on 8-12-2012 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Whats up with the UFO at 1:04 (above the building flying away quickly) (it's pretty faint, so you have to watch in full screen)

Did the Annunaki blew the building up?
(Just asking)
edit on 8-12-2012 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join