It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Dr. Melba Ketchum

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
A new chapter in human history: Startling discovery of Stone Age cavemen in China who 'are an entirely new species'

Dr. Ketchum puts a 15,000 year (give or take a few thousand I imagine) tag on her DNA date for a different kind of human that was here in USA (a new species "bigfoot") I thought about this find today that was "in the news" recently "Named the 'Red Deer people' because of the animals they hunted and dating from between 14,500 to 11,500 years ago, they are the youngest humanoid fossils to be found in Asia.

"-new-hominid-species-Stone-Age-cavemen-Red-deer-people-discovered-China."

"Four mystery cavemen dug up in China could be a new species of humanoid, scientists say. The fossils, found in two caves, belong to a previously unknown Stone Age people"

Read more:source : Mail on-line www.dailymail.co.uk... hina.html

You never know what made it over here (USA) and it seems lots of human/stone age people were around eons ago..some didn't make it. Some did.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Steven Streufert: Ketchum Report Release Date Announced!

Steven Streufert has the scoop on the release date of Dr. Melba Ketchum's Bigfoot DNA paper and it looks like it could be published any time now. He writes:
bigfootevidence.blogspot.com...

Well see... She aso said," Melba Ketchum to Release HD Video of Sasquatch" “We have at our disposal Hi-Def footage that will not be released until which time the publication is finished,” she said. “Hi-Def video of some sasquatch it’s quite remarkable. It’s amazing.”
www.cryptomundo.com... count down timer: thebigfootnews.blogspot.com...

Thats all folks!
edit on 17-12-2012 by RUFFREADY because: timer

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY
A new chapter in human history: Startling discovery of Stone Age cavemen in China who 'are an entirely new species'

Dr. Ketchum puts a 15,000 year (give or take a few thousand I imagine) tag on her DNA date for a different kind of human that was here in USA (a new species "bigfoot") I thought about this find today that was "in the news" recently "Named the 'Red Deer people' because of the animals they hunted and dating from between 14,500 to 11,500 years ago, they are the youngest humanoid fossils to be found in Asia.

"-new-hominid-species-Stone-Age-cavemen-Red-deer-people-discovered-China."

"Four mystery cavemen dug up in China could be a new species of humanoid, scientists say. The fossils, found in two caves, belong to a previously unknown Stone Age people"

Read more:source : Mail on-line www.dailymail.co.uk... hina.html

You never know what made it over here (USA) and it seems lots of human/stone age people were around eons ago..some didn't make it. Some did.

Very cool.
Discovery of a whole new Hominid should be a thread in and of itself.
You found it. Do it (with solo thread-like detail and pictures)! So I can star this again.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I did a search when I posted that info, and there was this www.abovetopsecret.com... so...I just put that info when I found the article. I just wanted to remind folks that "new stuff is found"

But, thanks annyway Druscilla

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Just found out, Dr.Ketchum will be doing a live radio interview tomorrow at 1pm pacific time.

onecellonelightradio.wordpress.com...

Should be interesting an maybe answer what questions we have.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I do not know the details of WHY this got rejected, but knowing how science operates in general, my guess would be that this was rejected not based on the methods used to obtain the DNA, rather because there is no testable hypothesis. It is also possible that there was another reason similar to this. We debated this on some other forums quite extensively, and I just do not believe the paper was rejected based on un-scientific principles, or on the fact that the tests were done incorrectly.

I have read of some of the other labs involved in this study to obtain sasquatch DNA, and there is no possible way that the methods of extraction were flawed. I am willing to bet they got DNA evidence of a NA primate previously undocumented by science, but there paper was rejected for other reasons. ANYONE who knows ANYTHING about the peer-review process should know that the slightest thing can cause a paper to get rejected, and a rejection does not mean that the paper will not be published in the future...It only means that at least one part of the submission needs to be redone, so there is adherence to strict scientific standards...And like I said, the reasons for rejection are numerous, and not necessarily an indication of bad science.

I do not need DNA evidence to know that sasquatch exist here in Texas, because I was lucky enough to see on with my own eyes. Tens of thousands of people around the country, and probably many more throughout the world, have also been fortunate enough to catch a glimpse of these elusive animals. I should not say that everyone is lucky, because many people are truly traumatized by their experience. I have seen grown men, tough as nails, never go into the woods again after a sasquatch encounter. It can mess your entire perception up, I suppose because instantly one has their beliefs completely turned upside down, and these animals are so large that it is impossible not to make the connection to a "monster." These creatures rarely harm humans however, and are usually only apt to do so if they are threatened in some major way. Although they usually choose to escape if possible.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
The Bigfoot Report - Bigfoot News #8 - Fox the Dying Bigfoot, Jane Goodall, Russian bigfoot

Published on Dec 18, 2012

thebigfootreport.com... • ‪http://(link tracking not allowed)/teamtazer‬ (all things Tazer)
Story of Fox the dying bigfoot hits the web. Jane Goodall calls out China and new Russian hopping Bigfoot video gets some buzz."

Here is the latest bigfoot news!

edit on 19-12-2012 by RUFFREADY because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
here's some info on the Russian yeti they mention above:

and

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Ketchum's Secret Project Website Revealed!

Back in May 2012, we reported that Dr. Melba Ketchum was planning on launching a website to push for the protection of "The Forest People". Their Facebook group (now private) is currently the epicenter of this new movement by the Ketchum camp. Thanks to an anonymous tipster, we have found the website that will be hosting their campaign to protect Sasquatch. The unfinished website is currently being hosted on Ketchum's own website, dnadiagnostics.com.
source "Bigfoot Evidence"

link to (in progress) future website dnadiagnostics.com...#

Bigfoot Evidence said "Digging a little deeper, we find some interesting text " dnadiagnostics.com...

Well thats about it for now. You can read the breaking news here also. Looks like they got plans

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Had to post this in reference to the above. A bigfooter named SasquaiNation said:

I can just read it now:

Adopt a Sasquatch for pennies a day. Act now and you will receive a blurry photo of your adopted Sasquatch and a photo of the forest he/she lives in.

For the following monthly donations you will also receive;

$10- A leaf
$25- A stick
$50- A rock
$100- A big rock
$1000- A mud painting done in the Bigfoot style

It was just a matter of time before this happened. You know what they say about a fool and money.

I think Sasquatches exist, but I'll be damned if I'm giving any money to a person who hasn't even proved they exist yet.
Talk about putting the cart before the mane braided horse.

I could continue my rant, but I have a few beers to drink.

www.blogger.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
For U's peoples information: Dr. Melba Ketchum will be on Coast 2 Coast tonight !
tonight's show

1am - 5am ET
10pm - 2am PT

Bigfoot DNA
Sun 12-23

Joining George Knapp, Dr. Melba S. Ketchum discusses her DNA analysis of possible Bigfoot hair samples.

So there you go! I'm just full of information!

The End

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Breaking: Dr. Melba Ketchum working on "giant skeletons"

Skeptics better be ready to eat crow once Ketchum proves Bigfoot. Not only does Ketchum have Bigfoot DNA, it's also possible that she is in possession of some "giant skeletons". According to her response to an old Washington Times from July 13, 1908, Ketchum mentioned that "giant skeletons are always interesting" and that she's currently working on giant skeletons in her lab as we speak. "Working on some now," she wrote on the Facebook thread.

In the same thread, Carol G. brought up the Red Deer Cave findings, the youngest known prehistoric population (who don't look anything like modern humans), with fossils dated between 14,500 and 11,500 years old. "I am especially interested in comparing the skull morphology of these with the Red Deer Cave findings. We wait with baited breath," Carol wrote.

"It is slow going right now. Too many other things going on. We will get it done though," Ketchum replied.

This should get a whole bunch of feed back from "bigfooters" I can't wait!

She was on C2C lat night. George Knapp did a good show..nothin new though.

edit on 24-12-2012 by RUFFREADY because: 11 11

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Found this: Paleolithic Giants in America (Solutrean / Clovis)

Uploaded on Feb 19, 2012

Indian tribes from North America, Central America and South America have legends of white skinned or light skinned peoples living in the Americas in ancient times, and sometimes before the Indians themselves. For example, the Paiute of Nevada have a legend of "exterminating" a light skinned red haired tribe who spoke a different language than themselves. In this area, red haired, Caucasoid mummies have been found in caves. These remains have been determined Caucasoid by archaeologists and are over 9000 years old. The Aztec god Quetzalcoatl was considered to have a beard, light hair and white skin. Their legends stated that he came from across the oceans and taught the Aztecs how to farm and build. In South America, the white skinned tribe known as the Chachacoyas lived in Peru for thousands of years before being conquered and destroyed by the Inca in the late 1400's, approximately 10 years before the arrival of the Spanish Conquistadors. It should be noted that Red headed mummified remains exist in the Paracas region of Peru, and these remains have (HLA - Human Lymphocyte Antigens) markers commonly associated with Europeans.

It might be something. who knows?
Interesting none the less.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Just heard the show,I'd encourage anyone who is interested in this field to listen to it. In her mind its a done deal she's moving on to other stuff. They have the whole genome and its some sort of human species. If they don't publish it they are gonna release everything. Before i heard this I thought of her as unreliable, but hearing her side really won me over.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
- We have to admit that there is great force behind the purposeful attempt to delegitimize this field in general.

I'm forced to agree with Maxmars. The problem with mainstream science is that it has become very limited in it's ability to think freely, is constrained by the biases of those who practice it, and adheres to procedure over results. And, what I find most frustrating, is the endless assumption that takes place especially in the biology circles. So often you hear 'This can't exist because there's no basis for it,' when what we should really place importance on is the sheer and incredible diversity of life. Nature is an amazing thing, and life is a fascinating but almost nonsensical thing. Just because we cannot conceive of something, it doesn't mean it cannot be.
Now I'm not talking about the Ketchum study here, but science in general. As somebody said, it took 50 years for pandas to become an accepted species, and I'm almost 100% certain thay for a while gorillas were the 'Bigfoots' of their region.

Now onto the topic; from what I understand (and I've not been following as much as I'd have liked) Ketchum has results. She has the original samples she worked with. And one would assume her genetic mapping of the 'Sasquatch' DNA is available for whoever reviews it. It should be pretty simple for one of the reviewers to replicate the method, using the samples, and see what they turn up. Then, and only then, should a decision to endorse the study be made.

A lot about the whole Bigfoot 'scene' frustrates me no end. I'm sick of all the habituators who claim to be living with Sassies on a daily basis and yet can provide no proof, or those like Erickson who has had footage which would '100% prove the existence of BF' but has been sitting on it for years. Science is what I understand, and though I enjoy the shaky amateur videos, it will be science that proves or disproves Bigfoot's existence.

And, I fear, that no matter what studies are done, and how compelling the results, nothing short of a body will suffice.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Ain't been to much on Melba since she went in hiding..but there is an update on bigfoot evidence on captured bigfoot guy "Ed Smith" Answers Questions.
here bigfootevidence.blogspot.com...

more on "Red Deer Cave People, Denisovan Genome and Bigfoot" I brought up above threads
here

That's all folks!!

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Well I hope Dr. Melba Ketchum releases some information soon. (she did say on here facebook page yesterday that very soon the world will have the scoop on bigfoot) cause it seems a team has been put together for the "recently captured Bigfoot Dasiy" they are:

Dr. Jeff Meldrum
Kathy Strain
Melissa Hovey
Abe Del Rio
Steve Kulls
The MABRC part of the Bridging Team is as follows:
D.W. Lee "Darkwing"
Randy Harrington "Driveroperator"

Dr. Jeff Meldrum On Team Quantra: I was contacted today by an intermediary

Team Quantra has officially set in motion a plan to take the capture of "Daisy" into the scientific realm. They've assembled a team of experts called the "Bridge Team" and so far, we have verified that at least two people included in the list are in communication with someone acting as a mediator for Team Quantra (the group who claims to have a live specimen of Bigfoot in their possession). The two people we have been able verify are SquatchDetective Steve Kulls and Dr. Jeff Meldrum.

edit on 7-1-2013 by RUFFREADY because: more dasiy!!

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
The Bigfoot Report - Melba Ketchum DNA study promises to "blow you away"

It should be real interesting to see what comes of all this. The captured bigfoot vs. The paper and short film by Dr. Ketchum!

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Seems some are saying that there will be some sort of "release of information" today or tomorrow. If your interested here is a link robertlindsay.wordpress.com... to someone who is following this real close.

source : Robert Lindsay

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

I hope you're right. This 'dribbling' disclosure thing is getting tiresome... seems like they always drag it out as if there were global ramifications to consider.... (who knows? perhaps there are.)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join