It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Dr. Melba Ketchum

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

It is official, then: The Ketchum paper was REJECTED and FAILED PEER REVIEW.

Ketchum?

He can't even properly photograph 'em!

- Lee
edit on 9-12-2012 by lee anoma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
More recent news:

Comments from a peer reviewer on what's holding up the paper

Seems there's some discussion and debate about how Bigfoot could be in N. America and the lack of explanation from Ketchum regarding Bigfoot migration from Northern Europe to Siberia, over the Bering Straight land bridge into N. America with the Amerindians.

There is, however, counter-argument detailing common ancestry between Northern Europeans with Amerindians that supports Ketchum without Ketchum having to weigh in with explanation.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

We will see, I am not sure how that relates to the data presented. How something occured has no relation to proof something did occur. I will be disappointed if that is true.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Interesting take on this whole subject. I don't think its to far off.

No matter how much they lie or try to cover it up, this interview proves that the "ET/Angel DNA" issue is a real belief of Ketchum. You want "Proof"? THIS IS IT.

THE TRUTH ABOUT THE KETCHUM BIGFOOT DNA STUDY, An Inside View from Java Bob That Reveals MUCH

link: thebigfootnews.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I read this and thought. Looney Tunes. Melba Ketchum's former spoke's person had a book out on Bigoot but,
in the book she played with them, talked with them (or at least one)

Here is the story: Ketchum's Ex-Publicist Visited a Dying Bigfoot Near Janice Carter's Property?

Sally Ramey, Ketchum’s former spokesperson, reportedly paid a visit to a dying Bigfoot friend to say goodbye to him. If you have read the incredible book, 50 Years with Bigfoot, by Janice Carter Coy and Mary Green, you know the unbelievable story that is told in that book.

More here: bigfootevidence.blogspot.com...

S.A. Robinson, a self-described ‘armchair Bigfoot researcher’ states that it’s understandable that a subject as odd as this one, with the supposition that there is an enormous hairy creature that lives in forests around the country without being clearly photographed, videotaped or fully understood, should attract a good deal of divisiveness and even infighting. When proponents of the 'flesh and blood' camp mix with those who favor a 'magical' explanation, it can sour both sides from the real objective, which is to prove conclusively this entity's existence.
source naturalplane.blogspot.com...
edit on 10-12-2012 by RUFFREADY because: added info

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Here's A New Interview With Her Holiness Dr. Ketchum On AM 770 From This Morning

December 10 radio interview of Dr. Ketchum on AM 770

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
That was one of the first things I noticed in the original thread. It seems that Ketchum was claiming that this Bigfoot originated in NORTH AMERICA, some 15,000 years ago and was a hybrid of modern human and some unknown ape.

If that is true, then the research poses more questions than it answers, as now we are also looking for a modern ape in North America...

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
That was one of the first things I noticed in the original thread. It seems that Ketchum was claiming that this Bigfoot originated in NORTH AMERICA, some 15,000 years ago and was a hybrid of modern human and some unknown ape.

If that is true, then the research poses more questions than it answers, as now we are also looking for a modern ape in North America...

some seem to think so. >>> source "bigfoot Evidence " poster

The bigfoots could certainly have evolved very quickly after the last ice age. Just look at how fast women have evolved since 1900 into the 400lb bruisers that block the entire isle in the grocery store.

I myself have trouble with "7-12 foot" ape thangs running around for so long.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY

I myself have trouble with "7-12 foot" ape thangs running around for so long.

Yet, we seem to have this photo floating around:

Now, I'm going to confess that I've been lazy and haven't done any work on looking into the validity of this photo, whatever it depicts, so, I'm not vouching for it, or saying it's a true whatever it's suppose to be depicting.

I suspect it's something of a sideshow fabrication obtained from, well, a sideshow.
The feet hands, and head are all within normal human proportion in side by side comparison to the two men, while the other proportions may have been puzzled together with animal bone substitution similar to the fraud that occurred with Piltdown.

Whatever the case, as problematical as giant unknown apes/primates/hominids wandering around and hiding in the forests is, there would seem to be a certain preponderance of evidence that tends to suspend complete dismissal.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Hello

Yep, its fake> I posted on it somewhere (probably on the DNA thread) it was tested and had Gelatin stuff in it.

Any who, they tell you about it here.

and the hoax

edit on 11-12-2012 by RUFFREADY because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Ah, it was such a fun photo too.

good thing I'm not much for goshing my brains out into a wriggling jelly of undetermined viscosity on every silly bit of nonsense that comes along and "feels right".

I do, however, think it's worth consideration that what evidence there is for Sasquatch is such that it makes the case for such an animal or hominid difficult to dismiss completely, regardless of how ridiculous it seems.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Druscilla

I guess I should make myself a bit clearer on what I said. I have trouble with giant man/woman/ape things hiding- being out and about in the woods, hills, mountains and elsewhere. I also have trouble with lots of other animals like the "duck billed platypus." But, I'm not gonna say a bigfoot ain't out there. I just have trouble with it.

Know what I mean?

edit on 11-12-2012 by RUFFREADY because: your name :.)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Yup.
Those platypus(es?)(ssys?)(i?)(w/e tf the plural is) are sneaky. That and they come from Australia, and everyone knows that any and every animal that comes from Australia is deadly dangerous kill you on sight vicious.

Those Koalas look so innocent and fluffy and cute and huggable too ...

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

noun, plural plat·y·pus·es, plat·y·pi
ahhh! whatever.

a small, aquatic, egg-laying monotreme, Ornithorhynchus anatinus, of Australia and Tasmania, having webbed feet, a tail like that of a beaver, a sensitive bill resembling that of a duck, and, in adult males, venom-injecting spurs on the ankles of the hind limbs, used primarily for fighting with other males during the breeding season.

One strange animal for sure!

I lived on Guam for a couple of years and there were lots of dangerous things you had to watch-out for that could ruin your day. Plus, japanese in the jungle thinking WWII was still going on. Sort of like a wild man (but not as large) ummm...thats it.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Agree.

Just think if Galileo gave a report to the Vatican with his claims, back in the day............

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Venom injecting spurs!!!!!!

I knew it.

If Bigfoot were from Australia there's no telling what kinds of ways they'd have to make you dead, or simply disappear.
Yep.
Me: never going to Australia.

In all actuality, I'd love to check out the surf there.
And then there's these guys:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

You might not want to surf (body or board I like both) there:

The Australian Box Jellyfish
An Exceptionally Lethal Creature, also known as
Boxfish, Sea Wasp, Fire Medusa, Or Just Stinger

The Indo-Pacific or Australian box jellyfish (Chironex Fleckeri) is claimed to be the most venomous marine animal known to mankind and its sting is often fatal.

This extremely poisonous marine stinger frequents Australia's northern oceans all year round.

However, it is particularly dangerous during the wet season, from about November to April.

Best places I've been to surf is: Guam (Talofofo bay) Hawaii (anywhere almost) Calif. (to many places to name-the "Wedge" is cool for body surfing I went there all the time ,lots!! The Wedge! look it up its narly!!

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

15-18 foot swell (Photo taken from Corona Del Mar)
The Wedge is a world-famous surfing, bodyboarding and bodysurfing spot located at the extreme east end of the Balboa Peninsula in Newport Beach, California. During a south swell of the right size and direction, the Wedge can produce huge waves up to 30 feet (9.1 m) high.

Yowie!! (tha's in Australia) they don't surf.

edit on 11-12-2012 by RUFFREADY because: stuff

edit on 11-12-2012 by RUFFREADY because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Yes, I've heard about the Box Jellys.
It's one of the reasons I'm always jiving about everything in Australia being designed for the sole purpose of killing or driving all humans as far away from it as possible.

From a tin-foil hat perspective, one could say it's almost like an alien engineered biological security system to possibly try keeping all these pesky humans from poking about around what might be buried really deep under Ayers Rock, which is notably significantly sacred to a certain pre-whiteman indigenous culture that's actually adapted to stomp about in the bush.

As much as I jive, It's a beautiful country with some wonderful naked geology to poke at like the plethora of Meteor Impact Craters such as Wolfe Creek.

Eh, one day I'll check it out for a few months, if not a year.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
here is latest weekly update:

Watch: The Bigfoot Report - Bigfoot News #6 - Robert Lindsay: Dr. Brian Sykes Study Validates Melba Ketchum Findings

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Just remember, the Giant Panda was 'denied existence' for 50 years, and it took almost that long to find the first one to document it officially.

Imagine: The Giant Panda, far less intelligent than man, with a very specific diet, a very small territory, and a slow moving and quiet nature, took 50 years to find.

A Human/Neanderthal/Hybrid would be like hunting the most trained, most athletic, most adapted, perfectly camouflaged, and very intelligent 700lb 9ft tall Navy Seal in a habitat including everything from Sea Level to Mountain Tops, from dense forests to arid deserts. These animals have been seen around the world in every ecosystem you can imagine. With a little research and an open mind, most should easily be able to connect the dotes and realize it doesn't take a dead one on a table to prove they exist.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join