It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian PM "end of the world"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Heya, found this interesting vid from the Julia Gillard. Claiming Mayans were right and the end is coming. Its done satirical and it seems was done for some radio show.

Last time i remembered no Australian p.m promoted any radio show..especially a low grade show like triple j

WTF indeed

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
We have had 2 Prime Ministers, while in power, appear on a Canadian SitCom.

The show was Corner Gas. One of the funniest shows ever!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

The world is ending based on what information

If it's the Mayans, then she misunderstood them, because they never claimed the world is ending

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Well we Auzzies know not to believe a word that comes out of her mouth. So I guess you could use this as conformation the world "WILL NOT' end. Seriously!!!! I dont believe her, do you?
edit on 5-12-2012 by feelingconnected because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
You do realize she is trying to be funny and that this is a joke dont you?

This is in no way serious.
Its also not funny.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by taws6
reply to post by rabzdguy

The world is ending based on what information

If it's the Mayans, then she misunderstood them, because they never claimed the world is ending

It's a joke.

JJJ is an indie Australian radio station.

She was joking, because us Australians like to joke.

Joke.

Joke.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by homeslice
You do realize she is trying to be funny and that this is a joke dont you?

This is in no way serious.
Its also not funny. [/quote

True, this thread is funnier

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
How the flaming hell did Normally Level headed and practical Aussies vote for this winner?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling

How the flaming hell did Normally Level headed and practical Aussies vote for this winner?

She got into the leadership role by "Coup de Tat" - Kevin Rudd was back stabbed.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Without going into details, I think you'll find she won by default and was not truely voted in. In saying that whats wrong with a joke? its not like it was an offical breaking news story. It was a joke.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by taws6

I know its not ending, just a new phase in our existence. But the thing is the P.M of my land is putting fear into the populace. So now millions of aussies are going to take what comming as a joke...because the p.m already joked about it. taking all seriousness away from the event.

Just like religion does...it hides truth in its bull#

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
We were all drunk as bouncy Kangaroos and some little Chinese blokey bobs up and says, "Give little girlie chance, she pretty." Yes, obviously he was drunk as well. Anyhow, the roar went around like a chant, "Give the girlie a chance." Then from out of nowhere a yank jumps up and says, "Hell, I've got more money than God, If that girl wins, I'll buy Australia the next round of Beer."

And that is how the CIA managed to slip this twit into that job.

Sad really.

P

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

We voted for Rudd..but the party kicked him out and put in Gillard..

We vote for the deck, but they shuffle the cards

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by rabzdguy
reply to post by taws6

I know its not ending, just a new phase in our existence. But the thing is the P.M of my land is putting fear into the populace. So now millions of aussies are going to take what comming as a joke...because the p.m already joked about it. taking all seriousness away from the event.

Just like religion does...it hides truth in its bull#

You're speaking as if it's 100% certain something is going to happen.

That's wrong.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Yes, your world is ending bi**h and you and your kind will not be coming back to Earth again. Yes, we are going to have great disasters but those that start the new Earth will be more advanced than what we call normal today. Earth will have no more countries and the population will end up near 500 million and money will gradually disappear and the elite will have no say in what happens and they won't be reincarnating back here. Private ownership will become a thing of the past and there will be no financial investment or banker class. The world is ending, so that a new world can take it's place. The planet will survive and thrive, once the elite are gone. Your job during the disasters is to stay sane and help those most in need. It is a wonderful way to reassert basic human decency, as the norm on planet Earth. Let's do it this way, rather than the horrible way the elite have done it.

new topics

top topics

join