Obama telling a Live audience, he was born in Kenya!

page: 1
2

log in

join

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
This is the truth, folks!
Obama telling the audience, he was NOT born in Hawaii.
He tell the audience, he was born in Kenya!



Added:
OK, moderator.
I was a bit too quick here :-)
Toss this thread (How do I do it my self???).
Or move it to the Hoax area?
edit on 2012-12-5 by tomten because: Was a bit too quick.




posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tomten
 


stop being stupid, even the youtubers clearly realize this is beyond fake.

One comment in particular:

"Did anyone notice "ObamaSnippets . com" in the lower left corner?
Did anyone bother to check out ObamaSnippetsDotCom?
I made that video. YTRedActed is correct. It is a SPOOF.
The clip with the music is from someone who used a portion of my spoof - without my permission.
I suggest you click on ObamaSnippetsDotCom, and look up "Birthers' Delight." You will then see its original context - Spoof, parody, satire...
ObamaSnippetsDotCom 2 weeks ago"

Unfortunately, I am not surprised that you didn't even bother reading over the comments before posting this here. People have to quit acting so impulsively...
edit on 5-12-2012 by doesntmakesense because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
sad sad sad

get over it...the dudes a two term president....and your still talking about his eligibilty!?


though i know what you mean..i dont listen to einsteins theories because he never had a degree...or did he?



posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I enjoyed the fake video and laughed all the way through.
edit on 12/5/2012 by earthalien50 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Come on dude/dudette, Whats the point at this time? What was the point from the beginning? This video is clearly fake as the 2nd poster said.

But even IF he wasn´t born in America and he was kicked out the white house, would it matter? Do you really think that the president is running your country (USA) ? IT DOESN`T matter, he is just a face that represents the opinion of those that runs the show, he is like a spokesperson, the messenger that tell you stuff.

edit on 5-12-2012 by Nettlas because: (no reason given)
edit on 5-12-2012 by Nettlas because: typo



posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by tomten
 


Wait, wait, wait...he gave out a birth certificate stating he was born in Hawaii. He CLAIMED to be born in Hawaii. Now he's going back and saying that he was born in Kenya?

Don't get me wrong, I would still have voted for him. And he's been in the U.S. long enough to be considered an American citizen. And I think, most important of all, it's worth noting that he speaks better English than a LOT of these so-called "American citizens". And really, the only reason people even care is because he's not fixing the country fast enough.

But still...HE LIED!!! Caught on camera, even!!
edit on 5-12-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by tomten
 


Wait, wait, wait...he gave out a birth certificate stating he was born in Hawaii. He CLAIMED to be born in Hawaii. Now he's going back and saying that he was born in Kenya?

Don't get me wrong, I would still have voted for him. And he's been in the U.S. long enough to be considered an American citizen. And I think, most important of all, it's worth noting that he speaks better English than a LOT of these so-called "American citizens". And really, the only reason people even care is because he's not fixing the country fast enough.

But still...HE LIED!!! Caught on camera, even!!
edit on 5-12-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)


Sorry, I don´t wan´t to derail the thread, but, you are joking, right?



posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity
 


You are joking, or at least i hope you are, that video is a fake, a sham, a hack and slash job, and at least to me and as it seems most the other posters here it is obvious. Please if you are not joking watch the video again and pay attention to the poor editing of the sound bites......



posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomten
This is the truth, folks!
Obama telling the audience, he was NOT born in Hawaii.
He tell the audience, he was born in Kenya!

Added:
OK, moderator.
I was a bit too quick here :-)
Toss this thread (How do I do it my self???).
Or move it to the Hoax area?
edit on 2012-12-5 by tomten because: Was a bit too quick.

Too quick because you are too desperate to cling to anything, no matter how tenuous, to "prove" he was not US born. You need to take a long hard look in the mirror and ask yourself "why am I so desperate?".



posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Bye ze Bye, Obama is not G.W. Bush.
edit on 5-12-2012 by smurfy because: Link.



posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tomten
 




I LOVE how you guys are still on this . Too funny .

Meanwhile..............there's a life out there. Most people have gone on with there's.



posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by tomten
 




I LOVE how you guys are still on this . Too funny .

Meanwhile..............there's a life out there. Most people have gone on with there's.




So much this. How petty and simple minded must people be to still be bickering about this? You think they don't have people that check up on this kind of thing?

The pure and utter stupidity of it all baffles me,every time i see a thread of this nature i weep for the USA and dumbing down of it's citizens.



posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Nettlas
 


Yeah? Tell that to every gray hair on his head . The man works his everlovin a$$ off.



posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity
 


Guess you missed the several posts that say this is a hoax?



posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by crimsongod21
 


Hey, all you had to do was point it out. It's not like I'm adamantly declaring that it cannot possibly fake and everyone in this thread is lying to me, right?

I'm willing to admit a mistake. Thanks everyone, for your, erm, enthusiastic corrections.



posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity
 


I apologize for any offense i might of given you, Its just that i cant fathom anyone taking that video seriously, as i stated before. Furthermore i cannot fathom to think that people believe that the Republican party didnt do it's home work when it came to Obama if he was born else where we would of heard it screamed from the roof tops just like we did with Pres Clinton's little debacle. I'm just saying



Thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this universe.



posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by crimsongod21
 


Hey, all you had to do was point it out. It's not like I'm adamantly declaring that it cannot possibly fake and everyone in this thread is lying to me, right?

I'm willing to admit a mistake. Thanks everyone, for your, erm, enthusiastic corrections.


You had me worried. I almost always enjoy your posts. It was/still is troublesome that someone as smart as you fell for something like that.

What can I say, I'm shocked.





top topics
 
2

log in

join