It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell Me I'm Nuts...But

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Krono

Call it what you will, all I'm saying is that there is a hell of a lot of strange sheet going on! Still no one wants to comment on that, except to say this is normal, but it's absolutely not normal. Granted, a lot may be because of hysteria from this 2012 thing. Look now, we have nut bags going on mass killing sprees, and not only here, today in China someone tried to knife over 20 children. Scary, now we not only have to watch above so as not to have a fireball drop on your head, or watch your step so as not to step in a sinkhole, (
) now we have to watch out for every creep walks in the door of a public place in case he may be about to go postal!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
FIrst things first, I just absolutely love your threads
Now, I would like to say that I don't think you're nuts at all. So sick of people saying things are normal and natural. They may be natural, but they're not normal, at least not to me in the 35 years I've been alive

I've witnessed both the booming sounds & the trumpets (you even referenced my CO trumpet thread in yours). Like others, I've seen the weird blue flashes of light in the sky that flash like lightning during a cold 20 or 30-something degree night, sometimes during snow storms. I've seen enough and heard enough to know it is not normal. Here's what I think:

I think we are going through something quite natural, meaning, they are things that just happen, maybe cyclically, beyond our control or influence. Maybe mankind makes things worse, but they're already happening. If you look at the booms & trumpet sounds, the ground cracking open in places, the sinkholes, the gas line explosions, the earthquakes in weird places & the sheer volume of the bigger ones, dormant & extinct volcanoes becoming active and/or erupting, wandering of the magnetic poles, dying animal life (land & aquatic), etc., seems to me that something is happening INSIDE the earth or at least on its surface, like the crust is moving in such a way, like it's being pulled, stretched.

Gas lines in the ground are suddenly all going bad at the same time? Suddenly we have 70+ volcanoes erupting, some which have not ever in recorded human history? The booming & cracking sounds, if you've heard them, sound sinister and seem to emanate from the ground & ricochet off the sky, coming from everywhere and nowhere. I think that is what the noise is: the earth itself. It all seems related to me. But, if it is, what is happening that's causing it? Could it have to do with magnetism? I have no idea, I'm not a scientist. Just from my observations, it seems relative and related.

I do not subscribe to the 2012 panic. I never felt that 12/21/12 was the end. While I do not profess 2013 to be, I do feel that it will be a bigger year for humanity, making natural events and phenomena that began this year look silly in comparison. I think if things are as fast-paced next year as this one, by June, we'll maybe have a better sense of where we're headed. This is just my intuitive opinion. Things just seem weird right now. Have to say. It has been light out later in the past two weeks here in Colorado and we haven't hit the solstice, even. Time feels wrong, too fast.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

Thanks for the support Mountaingirl, it means a lot. I love your post. Sounds good and you put all things together well. If you haven't seen this new thread of mine, I take another shot at what I think is causing all this. I expand on a theory presented as the Jumping Jack Flash Hypothesis and tie everything together. It's a rather long thread but well worth the read. I tie things together with his theory about methane gas and hydrogen sulfide coming up from the earth and expand it into the cause of all the other phenomenon due to an acceleration of ozone depletion and UV radiation. Falls along with what you are talking about here too.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I think you are nuts

Hey but aren't we all,that's why were here.lol.

2012.Nah,haven't really put much store in that.Will prob be shouted at by allsorts but I've never rated the Mayans as anything that spectacular to buy into their prophecy.

The bible stuff,i'll steer clear of that one don't do god and religion ;-)

The first thing that struck me was Xmas 2010 when at 10pm was driving around,hardly able to see past my bonnet for thick fog and heavy snow when I saw a flash n thought it was a cop cars light reflecting off the fog.It wasn't it was lightning.

I've never seen those weather conditions in all my,then,38 years and to be honest it was unsettling !!!

There definetly does appear to be a lot of doomsday/freaky soundsg.weather,occurances threads.

Is that 2012 fever,normal year ending fare or is our old planet winderself up as she's prone to do ??

Time will tell but I reckon we'll find out soon enough either way.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by fastbob72

What part of the country are you in FastBob that you saw lightning in dense fog at Christmas time. Are you in the north or south? I'm in northern Wisconsin and we had two late lightning storms that went on for 3 hours each in November. Very unusual.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Wanted to do a new update of of the super-charged weather and would also like to point to my new theory of the super-charged weather events and strange anomalies going on all over the world.

Dangerous Gases may be cause of super-charged weather, die-offs, quakes and more

Here is an updated list of threads over the past 10 days

Severe weather threats for Christmas Day
Red Alert issued for volcano on Chili-Argentine border
More and more stories about accelerated climate change
Offset circles around the moon in Southern LA, Dec. 22, 2012
High winds around the world
Water levels rising on both coasts
South Pacific volcano waking up Dec. 21, 2012
Swine Flu in the West Bank
Nevada Earthquake swarm
Pneumonia cases up in Belguim
Loud noises, houses shaking, but no earthquake
Russia in deadly deep freeze as worst winter in decades claims lives
Bird flu kills 160 in Indonesia
Two global quakes hit at same time
Problems along Mississippi, very low water
Dangerous Gases may be causing all the anomalies
Suddenly many close calls from space
New underwater volcano discovered near Baja California, Dec. 14
Magnitude 6.4 off the coast of Baja California
Top officials meet at ONR as arctic changes quicken
This weather is crazy. Extreme warm and then cold and then warm
Fireball falls into Black Sea near Turkey, caught on camera

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Do you think there can be man caused natural disasters.
I'm thinking of a remote South American village that lived by a lake and mountain
and the lake sent up so much gas the village inhabitants died.
A well known vehicle say the UFO saucer levitating on upward drafts of vibrations
could initiate such disasters.
edit on 12/24/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Do you think there can be man caused natural disasters.
I'm thinking of a remote South American village that lived by a lake and mountain
and the lake sent up so much gas the village inhabitants died.
A well known vehicle say the UFO saucer levitating on upward drafts of vibrations
could initiate such disasters.
edit on 12/24/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

Here is a post on my other thread about the dangerous gases. Steve asks Johnny about the hydrogen sulfide release because there are low levels in the Mississippi River. Johnny answers with this post

No one said the Mississippi River (or bacteria in it) are producing hydrogen sulfide. It's produced in anoxic waters, that are warm and rich in biomatter, the 'dead zones' that have been growing in the oceans (and Lake Erie, and the Salton Sea, and surely more than that). Once plumes gush into the atmosphere, winds will blow the gas around, up over mountains, sometimes into the stratosphere and troposphere (wiping out the ozone layer and producing those freak hailstorms being seen all over now, at least until the ozone layer is fully gone). Then, being a heavier-than-air gas, it will eventually drop back to the ground and settle in low-lying areas: ravines, ditches, valleys, quays, canyons, streams, rivers. Just like the water from rain. Why is there water in the Mississippi River? That's the same reason you'd find hydrogen sulfide accumulating there.

I believe that that village disaster may have been the result of this hydrogen sulfide. Over at our other thread we have discussed in great depth some of the disasters that are occurring from this gas release. Here's another post.

So, any depression is at least a potential source of danger. Also, those 'popping sounds' that have been mentioned in many events, those are small explosions as gas plumes detonate. Some say they sound like gunfire, or fireworks. That's because gunfire and fireworks are ALSO small explosions. (The thunderous house-shaking boom sounds and large flashes of light, those are BIG gas plumes detonating.) I began hearing those popping sounds in the direction of the Mississippi River back in 2010. A year later my friends began dropping dead and one is now suffering neurological seizures. All of that said, this past year water temps in some rivers hit 97 degrees. A nuclear plant had to shut down on the East Coast because the ocean was too warm for cooling, a first. And there was a 5-degree oceanic temperature spike off Australia too, which scientists say has caused the migration of sharks closer to shore and the increase in shark attacks. All signs of warming waters. So wherever the waters are warming, they'll begin going anoxic, and the hydrogen sulfide problem will be spreading. Could be the Mississippi River WILL be a producer of hydrogen sulfide at some point, even if not yet. The bacteria that produce hydrogen sulfide love to eat fecal matter and we use the river as a sewage conduit to the Gulf of Mexico.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join