It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell Me I'm Nuts...But

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Tell me I’m nuts…but,

Listed below are ATS threads from the past five weeks that may or may not have to do with biblical end times prophecies. Many of these have to do with storms, quakes, fireballs, disease, sky noises, booms, red waters, the sun and moon, etc. There are some you’ll laugh at and don’t think belongs. I may agree, I just made the list without thinking about the why or how.

To me it just seems like there are a lot of threads as you’ll see below. Is this just hysteria because of the Dec. 21 date, or are these normal average events that happen every year, or is it real?

I’m only posting events since about Hurricane Sandy but the list could actually go on for the whole past couple of years. Keep in mind that I’m not an expert on these types of phenomenon, nor am I a religious scholar. I’m just a dude who’s been paying attention to events over the past year. This had nothing to do with Dec. 21, 2012, although it may be playing its role now because of the timeline of ATS threads. No, my interest first peeked when I saw the reports about the strange trumpet sounds over a year ago and then when the strange booms and shaking hit a nearby town from me, Clintonville, WI, for four nights in a row, my interest peaked. That’s when I found this site, along with a few others that had some good news reporting about the strangeness going on all over the world.

Before the ATS threads, I’d like to talk about some notes from a paper that I read a few weeks back about the seven signs from the bible we’ll have when we’re living in the end times. Remember, I’m not a religious nut. Although I try to consider myself a Christian, I don’t go to church or live the way that a Christian would or should. I am just like so many others, living vicariously, yet hoping not to be judged.

First, there’s the miracle that Israel exists. No nation or a people have ever revived themselves after so long, 2500 years. The Jews having returned to their ancestral homeland after 2500 years is a fulfilled prophecy from the bible. Bible prophecy says that Israel will be restored in the end times.

Secondly, Ezekiel 36:24 says “For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.” The bible says that Jews will be dispersed throughout the lands and then will be returned. It’s stated again in Amos 9:15 “And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the Lord thy
God.”

Third, the Bible says there will be a revival of the Roman Empire. It describes a 10-nation confederacy that will rule as a one-world government and will seek to dominate the Middle East. This definitely fits with the current United Nations, or even the United States and its alliance with the European Union.

Fourth, the bible indicates that their will be nuclear warfare during the Tribulation hour. With the current spread of nuclear arms worldwide, this is definitely a prophecy being fulfilled. With North Korea already possessing these weapons, along with so many other nations, and Iran so close to having them, it sure makes the world a dangerous place.

Fifth, the world will be against Israel. Never has there been a time when the world wasn’t so united against Israel. The UN just voted overwhelmingly to recognize Palestine over Israeli and US objections, and now they are calling on Israel to open up their nuclear program for inspection. In Zechariah 12:2-3, the Lord declares “behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling onto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege against Judah and against Jerusalem. And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.”

Sixth, Jesus said in Matthew 24:37 “But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.” In the days of Noah the world was filled with violence and God cleansed it with a flood. In Genesis 6:11-13 says “The earth was also corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence. And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth. And God said unto Noah, the end of all flesh has come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.” By Jesus saying that the earth will be as it was when Noah built his ark, he is describing the world we live in today, filled with violence, wars, terrorism and people are turning away from God in rapid numbers.

The seventh sign couldn’t be more spot on, an increase in knowledge in the last days. Daniel 12:4 says “But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.” With all of our planes, trains and automobiles, we are running to and fro. Knowledge is increasing dramatically. The world’s knowledge doubles every 18-22 months right now.
So there you have it. Without further ado, here is the list of ATS threads about events in just the past five weeks. I also may have missed some threads that others may think should be added to this list. If so, go head and post them.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Super Storm Sandy
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Marburg hemorrhagic fever outbreak kills 9 in Uganda
3.9 on the New Madrid fault line in southern IL
Cyclone in India causes major flooding
Nine more cases confirmed in Meningitis Outbreak
Bright fireball over north and central Alabama
Deep boom heard underneath Los Angeles
West Virginia crippled by massive snow storm from Sandy
Super big and bright ball of fire falls from sky over Seattle
Red Water reported in floods from Sandy
Multiple quakes in Australia
3500km long storm across Australia
More trumpets heard in CO 11-7-2012
7.4 quake strikes Guatemala killing 48
6.3 quake Vancouver Island
Sky sounds from Atlanta 11-8-2012
Sky sounds from Mpls. Suburb 11-8-2012
6.5 Alaska quake, Cleveland erupting
Did we just have a tremor in KY
Denver UFO baffles experts and news crew 11-9-2012
More virulent, mutating West Nile virus
Kruger faces Anthrax outbreak
Venice 70% under water in floods
Earthquakes as many last month to five months previous
Israel and Palestinian conflict
Sun seems hotter to some
The Ringing Bell Syndrome
Mysterious stranding of 50,000 starfish on Irish beach
Quake in Mexico City
6.8 earthquake in Russia
Changes on earth; land cracks in Spain now
7 days of 6.0 earthquakes
Orange orb sightings spike
Bright fireball over KY 11/18/2012
Red Rain phenomenon reported over Sri Lanka
Student refuses to wear tracking device while at school
RSPB investigates mysterious deaths of thousands of migrating birds
Hyrdogen Sulfide leak and tremors felt at LA sinkhole
3.6 quake reported in IL
Gigantic water spout largest caught on tape
Yellowstone swarm this past week
Volcanic eruptions
Syria updates
Two orbs over Mannheim Germany 11-25-2012
Egypt’s Morsi “the new pharaoh”
UN ignores 20 Israel appeals over past year
inc cme/major eruption/solar tsunami
Iran building Nuke – diagrams
The waters are turning red – Sydney Nov. 27
Strange midnight sun in UK
UK floods November 2012 worst ever
Sunspot region behemoth 10 times the size of Earth
2 volcanoes erupt; Kamchatka and Indonesia
Large tornado in Toranto, Italy 11-28-2012

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Waters are turning red – Melbourne 11-29-2012
Preparing for Ark Storm to hit West US
Huge number of mass animal die offs
Disk shape object hovers over Hessdalen
Sinkholes everywhere!
UFO’s flying around Michigan, multiple witnesses
Possible UFO, strange light in the sky
Temperatures up in December
Seismic event recorded in Maine
Drugs can’t stop deadly bacteria in 41 states now
UN passes resolution calling on Israel to open its nuclear program

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
They want the end of times to happen because then it would "prove" that their brand of religion is right.
What scares me is people in power openly say they follow these books and may help bring the end of times forward.
Even if it did happen I will not sell my soul to know one because it is mine.
Is there any holy book that does not have end of days in? because that would be the one to follow.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Isreal existing is just proof the religious idiots will do anything to reinforce their delusions.

People of one religion took land from people of another religion for anything but secular reasoning. If you think the UN didnt know about or support these moronic beliefs scribbled in a book by retard pedophiles then you beyond help.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Is that not a lot of threads there? Or is it just hyped up peeps paying too much attention now? I am nuts, I agree

But, I'd like your thoughts on whether this is all normal activity with our weather, etc., or not.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

Great OP dude, just ignore the idiots.
I do think it happens every year cos a new year is dawning but seeing we have all the 2012 BS it is in overload this year.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

called you nuts cause you told me to lol..

but honestly i do think the weather is normal

and i think certain people would lke you to believe its all about the 21st

every year i can remember there is some major weather event somewhwere in the world
earthequakes hurricanes, tornados,drought, floods,mudslides,wildfires,

and im still here and ill still be here on the 22nd

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
History argues you're nuts.

How many times have people prophesied the end times or a special event and been wrong?

A lot of times.

A few of them might be right, but it doesn't affirm their beliefs.

You know what I think all of this stems from? This life. This world. Disasters. Death. Suffering. Humans know they cannot stop these things. Discord, despite our best efforts, runs rampant in our lives. So we make excuses and justifications. We convince ourselves that a better life would actually be worse. We convince ourselves that it's all for the better. We convince ourselves that a robed God-Man in the sky will cure all our ills on the other side of death if we just follow a few rules on this side. We have many tricks we pull to make harsh reality more acceptable, so that the charade continues. This is, in my view, a textbook example of Cognitive Dissonance.

For so long we've survived on belief. It was our bread and butter. But some people shed it. They part ways. And they find out that harsh reality is unfettered by our clumsy denial. They observe. They throw away the blinders. They see a dense fog lift from them to reveal a far greater ill they can only term Nature. Nature created us. But Nature has no understanding of compassion. Nature is like a boy born without human concepts or emotions. It plays with things and has a wild time. Its behavior ripples across reality, causing much pain and death and some success. But the success comes at the cost of all those lives lost in the process. Nature, on its own, is oblivious to the pain it causes. But don't expect Nature to understand. It just creates. It's the creator without the ruminator.
edit on 5-12-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
is it only me or does anyone else think the bible is a "manual" or a set of rules that has to be followed.all you have to do is follow the instructions,and there you have it.the 7 signs.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by nimmo
is it only me or does anyone else think the bible is a "manual" or a set of rules that has to be followed.all you have to do is follow the instructions,and there you have it.the 7 signs.

Or is the bible used to control people?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

What scares me is people in power openly say they follow these books and may help bring the end of times forward...

That's a possibility in terms of the "collective consciousness" theory, if you believe such is feasible.

On topic, definitely some interesting correlations from the Bible's prophesy to concurrent events. Although I am not religious, by general terms, this is nevertheless intriguing. However, would it not be possible to do the same with other Holy books and texts that precede our current civilization? I'm more than positive that the Bible isn't the only Holy book that has accounted for all these things happening. It seems to me though that if anyone who was prophetic had some higher understanding they'd easily be able to foresee that mankind would not last forever, and face its own ultimate downfall from itself.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

How can we really know for a fact that the bible is ancient or even remotely accurate for that matter. Most people were illiterate before the last century and only relied on what the preacher told them based on what the seminary told the preacher. How can we know for a fact that the bible wasn't devised as a elite rule book and written, say during the dark ages after all other written material which did not corroborate had been destroyed by the church.

How do we know for a fact that the bible wasn't even written say, a few hundred years ago? Who is around to dispute the age and authenticity of this book? Only biblical scholars. And where do they get their information from? Biblical scholars before them. I mean this could simply be a cook book for world domination planned and implemented in our very recent past.

Please forgive me if I've offended anyone who cherishes the spiritual haven of this book but if god gave us a brain and intended we use it once in a while then I'm sure she won't mind if I ask a few questions, especially when they are begging to be asked.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rezlooper
reply to post by goou111

Is that not a lot of threads there? Or is it just hyped up peeps paying too much attention now? I am nuts, I agree

But, I'd like your thoughts on whether this is all normal activity with our weather, etc., or not.

Yes a lot is and has been going on. To me, it really picked up the pace at the very beginning of January 2011. That is when the 1st mysterious news of the strange mass bird deaths... falling out of the sky... literally littering that specific area. It was blamed on Fireworks from New Year's Day, so the reports must have come out Jan 2nd.

This was followed by many, many other reports of strange animal die-offs. If you chalk it up to the Information Age and people having access to information from all around the world and so quickly, then where were all of these reports prior to that date?

Following that, among many other things, the unprecidented March 2011 Earthquake in Japan, and all the fallout (bad pun) from that.

Not sure I can really agree about the Israel thing, because every Jewish person did not get 'gathered up' to go live in the new Israel. Plus many devout Jewish people do not believe it was God's will but rather Zionists' will which hi-jacked their faith and purposely made the scripture come true by Earthly means.

But I do find all of the Earth changes/disasters relevant and of increasing intensity. But given our limited life span and lack of knowledge of Earth's ancient history, for all we know, this could be a cycle that gets worse before it gets better again.

You did a great job of amassing those links together!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
could it be self-fulfilling prophecy? or do we see it coming altogether ? in the 3rd line of the op post the 10 nations her is one that came true www.fulfilledprophecy.com... the UN is the real beast master, with the 10 horns. The weather, the sea waters turning to blood, or are we just seen them as one when there is noting to see? I for one do not think this is just hogwash but the first stage of the end times. To know and see is wisdom to say nay, or hide, is foolishness.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Just imagine all the good that is happening that never reaches ATS.
Like all the people reporting all the bad things must be doing good down the line.

For thousands of years bad things were happening in biblical times but only a
few biggies were taken note by Velikovsky. Thus overall the survivors must
move on in spite of the bad things going on.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

edit on 023131p://bWednesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join