YouTube Design

page: 1
0

log in

join

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Anyone really good at making youtube designs? I am making a channel for the game DayZ a zombie based game and I am looking for someone to design a youtube page for me. Something like

www.youtube.com...

I am going to call it "The DayZ Chronicles"

Let me know if you can help.




posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Are you a full youtube partner??

If not you dont get the bit at the top...the banner

This is one of my channels...non partnered

www.youtube.com/user/rob19791
edit on 4-12-2012 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf
Are you a full youtube partner??

If not you dont get the bit at the top...the banner

This is one of my channels...non partnered

www.youtube.com/user/rob19791
edit on 4-12-2012 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)


No I am not yet and do not plan to be for a while. See Here is my channel www.youtube.com...

I hate that is displays my name as the channel name. I cant change that so the only way to actually show what my channel is would be to get the banner at the top. I think I got my real name off the top. Now I am just trying to figure things out on youtube in general. So you cant do a nice design without paying?
edit on 4-12-2012 by ExCloud because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Can you post a few videos of your game?
sounds interesting.



posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
Can you post a few videos of your game?
sounds interesting.


Currently in development. I just got the youtube and facebook pages up. I have to go through and edit videos and stuff come next. Also have a friend working on our intro video basically. If you havent played DayZ I would recommend it to anyone who wants to play the Zombie take over experience. I am not a graphics expert so I am having friends do the intro to the videos for me to edit in.



posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580
 


if you want to see some good DayZ videos right now I would check out JackFrags or FRANKIEonPC



posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud
 


You can pay someone to do it if you are partnered, but there are plenty of tutorials and templates online...

You only get the banner by being partnered, be it youtube, viralspiral...Machinima or the hundreds of other networks.

In Video Programming allows you to put a channel thumbnail on every video you upload. Its a link to your channel but its also a good way to get people to look at your channel when viewing your videos. It can be anything you can design lol.

I wouldnt worry about the channel name, what is important is good content. Ive been offered several partnerships on my Rob19791 account, but have declined all of them. You get banners and other design stuff, but you lose revenue, and are signed into lengthy contracts. Ive made successful channels with no banners, or catchy names.






posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf
reply to post by ExCloud
 


You can pay someone to do it if you are partnered, but there are plenty of tutorials and templates online...

You only get the banner by being partnered, be it youtube, viralspiral...Machinima or the hundreds of other networks.

In Video Programming allows you to put a channel thumbnail on every video you upload. Its a link to your channel but its also a good way to get people to look at your channel when viewing your videos. It can be anything you can design lol.

I wouldnt worry about the channel name, what is important is good content. Ive been offered several partnerships on my Rob19791 account, but have declined all of them. You get banners and other design stuff, but you lose revenue, and are signed into lengthy contracts. Ive made successful channels with no banners, or catchy names.





Thanks a lot. Yea I do not plan to partner unless I get a lot of Subs. Its a work in progress I guess.
Just looking for some help. I have the facebook made. Waiting on a little art work for that. I bookmarked this post so all the youtube advice helps. Im new to making videos(Not new new I edited some for school and other things), but for the most part new. haha



posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud
 


I have 4300 subs on that account and wouldnt dream of partnering. It may be different with gaming channels/networks like Machinima. The offers i got were nearly 50% less than i currently get...i couldnt see the point in partnering lol. They take more money, and make you HAVE to upload a certain amount of content.

As long as you are getting views, whats the need in bringing in another party??

Good luck with the channel, its a big market, but if you get it right, you will reap the rewards.





top topics
 
0

log in

join