It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and the Afterlife

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Shneal

Not really:

The reptilian complex, also known as the R-complex or "reptilian brain" was the name MacLean gave to the basal ganglia, structures derived from the floor of the forebrain during development. The term derives from the fact that comparative neuroanatomists once believed that the forebrains of reptiles and birds were dominated by these structures. MacLean proposed that the reptilian complex was responsible for species typical instinctual behaviors involved in aggression, dominance, territoriality, and ritual displays. (source wiki)

Also consciousness is not localized & still not well understood, it's believed to be more of a general integrative play of many brain parts.
edit on 4-12-2012 by TauNorthwolf because: ed

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I have reason to believe that every single species on this planet, whether human, animal, plant, insect, etc, were all brought here from other worlds.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
god i hope there is no basis to this or that means we are trapped

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider
reply to post by jademegjosh

Hey, interesting theory, sounds a lot like something I just made a thread about
you should listen to the 4 hour transcript of a alien being interviewed I shared in one of my threads here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It basically tells the same thing as you proclaim, that we are trapped on a prison planet with our minds erased not knowing who we really are

I would imagine your thread is where he got this idea from, but if you didnt, sorry OP.

Hey spider, when are we having your rhesus negative thread,? im looking forward to it.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jademegjosh
Are we really aliens that have been put here on this planet as prisoners?Have we been a dumping ground for all kinds of different alien races and if so what about about our souls,I believe that our souls are alien beings that inhabit a body when created.But do the souls move on to other bodies once finished with? any thoughts people?
edit on 22/09/2011 by jademegjosh because: (no reason given)

From my personal experience these past 52 years so far.....

Souls are SOULS.. neither Human or Alien. Each experience on offer.. Human or Alien.. is only an Experience a Soul can choose to have.

Souls volunteer for Experience in all the worlds offering Life Experience. Some choose Earth, some don't.

The reason why Souls choose to have more than one incarnation is because the Experience on offer in each world is constantly growing and changing, and so it provides many more options to have experiences with.

First question:- No. This is not a Prison. It is just an Experience. Souls do not judge as humans judge, with Value Concepts of good or bad. Souls Know all Experience is Valid and that Duality only exists in the world employing it for Experience.

Hope this helped to answer your questions today.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleByLittle

In the unconsious is something (soul/spirit or whatever you wish to call it). A thing that can shine thru and make a person be nice even when the person's mind is in pain and only see corruption and unwise things around. That thing is very weak in some and extreamly strong in others and will push the mind to ideals and moral judgments and even sacrifice of own happiness for others.

Alien is just another word for unknown. No matter what place we come to or whatever existance we experiance the one constant is that all things that exists are more or less connected. And that whatever place you come to there will always be hidden friends around.

Exactly.. And little by little we find each other in hidden groups like ATS members coming together to understand..
Little by little we figure out a point to all this.. Whatever I am or wherever I am from, I am alien to this planet, even if it's the only place I have ever been. Orion always looked homey, but it's not like I talk to long lost brothers or anything haha.. It's just a guess.. Something to point to half seriously.. Maybe it's a long last past that is my home. A house in the memories of a life? Or the One could be the thing I miss that makes the apparent separation so hard?

I'm ok being here.. For Now.

edit on 12/5/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join