Aliens and the Afterlife

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Are we really aliens that have been put here on this planet as prisoners?Have we been a dumping ground for all kinds of different alien races and if so what about about our souls,I believe that our souls are alien beings that inhabit a body when created.But do the souls move on to other bodies once finished with? any thoughts people?
edit on 22/09/2011 by jademegjosh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Hmm... the thing is.. first you need to believe in soul exist from the start. And I haven't see any evidence to support such idea. So everything else born from that inicial idea is kinda meh in my book.
edit on 4/12/12 by blackcube because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jademegjosh

Hey, interesting theory, sounds a lot like something I just made a thread about
you should listen to the 4 hour transcript of a alien being interviewed I shared in one of my threads here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It basically tells the same thing as you proclaim, that we are trapped on a prison planet with our minds erased not knowing who we really are

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider

Hey, interesting theory, sounds a lot like something I just made a thread about
you should listen to the 4 hour transcript of a alien being interviewed I shared in one of my threads here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It basically tells the same thing as you proclaim, that we are trapped on a prison planet with our minds erased not knowing who we really are

You know.... there is a religion out there based in that idea. Its called scientology

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by blackcube

And your point is ?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

And your point is ?

You idea is old. There are people cashing on it for long time. Nothing new

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I will take a look thanks.I might have to watch it over a couple of days if its 4 hrs lol.
thanks..

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackcube

And your point is ?

Umm don't care about if there are ten religions out there speaking bout same stuff
I don't care bout cults and religions, they are only out there to trap your wallet and mind
I care about the subject of E.T´s and don't want to leave any rocks unturned, heck perhaps some of those crazy relegion people got some of it right ? Mmmhh

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Are we really aliens that have been put here on this planet as prisoners?

According to at least one person, you're not too far off base.

...But, at some point in the last 100,000 years, a mutagen (a physical or chemical agent that changes genetic material) caused a genetic flaw, and tiny pockets of deviant Cro-Magnoids (our ancestors) began to exhibit insanity and criminal behavior. The pockets quickly reproduced and spread throughout the universe...

...entire generations of deviant Cro-Magnon “races” from a multitude of planets, were identified and quarantined...

...A suitable planet was needed, one that would serve as a prison planet...

The Ancestry Of Man

There you have it, the truth at last.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Top notch prison. There's people who have escaped though. There in the ISS. Interesting theory none the less.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

It is an interesting idea - even if it is at all similar to what scientologists believe.
It certainly makes more sense to me than the Christian elites belief in judging babies and sending them to hell if they don't believe in jeeesssuuuuss.

I do believe in the soul, or at least I believe it is an interesting idea. And I do think that reincarnation is a far more sensible concept that heaven and hell following judgement. I did recently see an interesting video where a bunch of scientists provided some of their thoughts and theories on consciousness, the soul and reincarnation. Very interesting.

I was quite surprised when my father told me that one of my mother's sisters believed she was an alien who had been placed on earth in a human body. Maybe it was just a crazy delusion, but I have learned that this is by no means a unique belief.

If there are aliens visiting earth, this at least might provide some rationale why we are kept in isolation.

For what its worth, I figure that there are basically two possibilities:
1) aliens are out there, monitoring earth and keeping us (at least for now) somewhat in the dark about their existence
2) there are no aliens associated with any UFOs, which strongly implies that inter-stellar travel IS physically impossible, in which case humans will remain forever isolated from contact with any and all other alien civilizations and we will never succeed in travelling to another star system, eventually perishing away and being all forgotten.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jademegjosh
Are we really aliens that have been put here on this planet as prisoners?Have we been a dumping ground for all kinds of different alien races and if so what about about our souls,I believe that our souls are alien beings that inhabit a body when created.But do the souls move on to other bodies once finished with? any thoughts people?

In the unconsious is something (soul/spirit or whatever you wish to call it). A thing that can shine thru and make a person be nice even when the person's mind is in pain and only see corruption and unwise things around. That thing is very weak in some and extreamly strong in others and will push the mind to ideals and moral judgments and even sacrifice of own happiness for others.

Alien is just another word for unknown. No matter what place we come to or whatever existance we experiance the one constant is that all things that exists are more or less connected. And that whatever place you come to there will always be hidden friends around.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
Your posts are nothing new.. Almost proof I'm stuck here as a prisoner.. How else would I get to interact with such boring people?

I have said this before and I'll say it again.. All I want to do is go home. Just a strong feeling.. "Dusty phone home" **points to Orion.**

Wooow, thanks for that comment. Hahaha. Oh man I'm still laughing. hehehehe. Definate star.

Sounds like the Time Tunnel from Austin Powers just dropped on your head.

Oh no, not another ATS posting like the one from BlackCube.

The elite have messed up this world so badly, that many people havn't got a clue what is going on.
edit on 4-12-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Originally posted by blackcube

And your point is ?

Your posts are nothing new.. Almost proof I'm stuck here as a prisoner.. How else would I get to interact with such boring people?

I have said this before and I'll say it again.. All I want to do is go home. Just a strong feeling.. "Dusty phone home" **points to Orion.**

You and me both
. What a society this is. The stupid duality viewpoints bring out the same stupid duality in me. Orion for you, the oneness for me. Even if you do not like it here thank you for keeping me company.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

HAHA sounds like you and Tom Cruise would get along really well.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Are we really aliens that have been put here on this planet as prisoners? ... any thoughts people?

Or, a possible corollary:

Human beings are the germination agent, the incubator -for alien souls. Upon death, our souls may be transferred to physical alien beings who have long lost their own souls and need human souls to 'appreciate' life...

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

The thing with your belief is that it's a belief. Beliefs normally are not correlating with facts so mainstream science is still out on this one. But speaking of beliefs couldn't it be that souls are indifferentiable? Coming all from the same source, made from the same veil and one day all redacts back to the same source.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

If you're referring to that 4 hour interview, I listened to about 3 hours of it and fully do not believe it was legitimate.
As for "aliens", yes, there are physical beings that live outside of the Earth, and there are spiritual beings as well.
What I personally believe is that upon physical death, our "souls" progress through a series of many worlds in the process of spiritual evolution and growth; ie when you die here, you wake up in the next world in a new body provided for you. This is supported by near-death-experience testimony as well as certain religious texts.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Interesting theory. Our pineal gland IS the reptilian part of our brain responsible for consciousness.

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join