It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Hello,
This is, by title, my first thread. I'm very new to ATS and am currently exploring the wonders of subjects/topics this site has to offer. Going by what I have seen in other threads, my reply's and post's may be a little... "rusty" if you will, because of getting used to the way the site works. I will do my best to express my feelings and standpoints of some subjects that are of great interest to me. I hope to get advice or "constructive criticism" if I make any mistakes to help me develop better ways of writing on here.

What is [color=cyan]time exactly?
Where would we be without [color=cyan]time?
Those are some questions I have asked myself in the past. Could our society survive today without the concept of time?

Another big topic that has always had me interested is in how exactly did [color=gold]everything start and come to be? I know there are many theories as to where everything and everyone came from, but I still am looking for some more precise answers. From what I have read, it is clear that it is very hard, nearly impossible, to be 100% sure as to when, why, how everything came to existence.

I'm not going to get too crazy into all my perspectives and point-of-views of everything at this very moment.
This video below is one I found from a friend that I believe represents how I feel. Credit of me finding this video goes to Mosthated718bx

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Welcome and time is a curiosity, that's for sure.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Sup buddy
Nice job. You will do find here and try to keep in mind that some people might be here as you are searching for their truth and dont mind stepping on a few.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice & you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use (The complete and end all guide to our policies)

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***
ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let one of staff know by using the "Alert" function. This is for your safety, & for those both young and old on this ride with you.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by livingtodie

Charlie Chaplin in 'The Dictator'

what an amazing speech.

welcome to ATS

don't eat the meat pies.

top topics

join