It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Atlantis Theory?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
merka,

not if they needed brtter technology in the furture. Think about it this way by seeding the past with better tech creates a better future. maybe they needed the better tech to fight the grays

the last part was a joke

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   

It is widely accepted that the Island of Thera is the resting place of Atlantis.

Thera was my chief suspect too, but I always had South America in my mind. It was then cemented upon really looking into it, and constantly comparing Plato's text, with SA, that really made it fit like a glove....

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
There are THREE distinct times in this short dialogue that Plato makes it clear he is talking of a TRUE tale, not some fictional account. He gives clear and distinct measurements, geographical layout, location, etc. and you'll find that the Altiplano region in Bolivia fits these descriptions to a "T"
[edit on 26-10-2004 by Gazrok]

Again, as said before to another, you should read The Atlantis Blueprint. It covers everything even merely related to Atlantis as Rand-Flem Ath investigates meticulously the theory. He studies Plato's coordinates by polarizing them to the Giza Prime Meridian. If Giza were in fact the Prime Meridian, hundreds of sacred sites around the world are matched perfectly to strong latitude and longitude numbers in multiples of exactly 5, usually 10.

Well, anyway, that's just a small part of it but I can't stress enough that if you are into the Atlantis theory, this book is a must.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 08:00 AM
link   
When did Plato give longitude and lattitude? I'm leaning towards the South America explaination myself...(halfway along the continent's longest side)...that's the kicker for me...

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wilmuth
When did Plato give longitude and lattitude?

He didn't...the book explains.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   

What if Atlantis in actually on another planet or in another deminsion and that there are places put here by Atlantians for travel back and forth.

Man, you just described the plot for Sci-Fi Channel's show Stargate Atlantis. Maybe Hollywood and the truth are not so far apart on this one, huh?

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Atlantis has been discovered 2008 ..There is a new website with an unexplored area of atlantic ocean that has maps,photo's and coordinates of the lost island of atlantis as well as mu and the other of piri reis island...this is no joke ..but truely remarkable discovery...you will believe when you see the photo's......go to : www.atlantisdiscoverysite.com and witness your history!! you will have to type the address in manually as it is a brand new site and is not listed anywhere yet!! thank you and enjoy!!

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
The Atlantians used teleportation to go to Mars and establish a colony there. They built the face on Mars & the pyramids there. As the great flood wiped out all civilization on earth, there was a great flood on Mars at the same time, wiping out civilization on Mars as well. The result was all Atlanteans everywhere died, except one man & his family. He was Noah.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
TC Mike, thread necromancy is not a very good thing. The cost can be horrible...

And regardless, you can simply remove Mars from your post and the result would be the same. Even if you want to explain the martian face/pyramids, there are lots of better ideas than atlanteans and a flood that seemingly goes across space and time too.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join