It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Whistleblower: EVERYONE UNDER SURVEILLANCE

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

yep waiting for the day when "do you have your smart phone?" me no, them

"Well then you must have one! Get yours now! Just sign up with snap and you will get one for job seeking, use it as your food card, put money on it for your job seeking need, child care, and transportation cost, can not be used to buy smokes, beer, or alcohol, if you receive financial assistance, however if you add you own money on then there is no probation of use, will automatically determine if you should continue to use/ receive snap assistance, and there is no more forms to fill out once you get your snap smart phone, will make job seeking a snap" ok might not be like that but you should bet the idea of how we are meant to be sheep peopled one step further up the control ladder. BTW snap is ebt and food stamp all the same just a dif name

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

Then I'm gonna pick my nose and make them turn away.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

Hefficide, an awesome mod, just wrote a thread about the creator of those devices: The Man Who Gave Big Brother His All Seeing Eye This thread shows, in detail, how there are people specifically making software to spy on citizens. This video proves, in detail, the devices and software is being used to store exabytes of data. That's quintillions of bytes of data. Or 1,000,000 terabytes. Or 1,000,000,000 gigabytes. Or 1,000,000,000,000 megabytes. Or 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 bytes. That's craptastic. There's no more conspiracy. We ARE being spied on.

Maybe this awesome mod(parallel universe?) should make a thread about the connection between the NSA, nas.gov and ATS.

I am sure he is aware of it, and it has been pointed out before, and the evidence is pretty solid.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I Thought everybody knew about Pine Gap in Central Australia.

This NSA/CIA/Naval Space Command facility, apparently listens to ALL communications World Wide.
And that was 40 years ago....
Not to mention the secret tunnels, Nuclear reactor, Unusual flying craft seen floating in and out of the facility and hillside bunkers.

As its not in the USA, it can listen to anyone in the USA and do what it likes.....as I presume, because there is no crime committed on American Soil.
They are Above all that.
edit on 4-12-2012 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Let's give these servers something to chew on. Start enforcing your right to privacy now.
Some security tips (all free and open source software):

openpgp.org...
steghide.sourceforge.net...
www.truecrypt.org...
www.keepassx.org...

Other great software, not necessarily related to e-mail.

www.openssh.org...
www.netfilter.org...
nmap.org...

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by gort51
I Thought everybody knew about Pine Gap in Central Australia.
As its not in the USA, it can listen to anyone in the USA and do what it likes.....as I presume, because there is no crime committed on American Soil.
They are Above all that.

Yep, that's the whole idea behind ECHELON - its illegal for the countries to spy on their own citizens, so they spy on each others' and share the information instead.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I believe it's more telling they are seemingly pushing this info on us now. Almost like they want everyone to know and get used to it.

I know it's coming from RT but it's still all over the net. If they didn't want it out, it wouldn't be out.

Strict

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by havok
It is extremely unnerving to hear a man talk openly about the NARUS device.
If you listen closely, about 3-4 minutes in, he mentions about them being used at the AT&T facility in San Fransisco. This facility is a central/western hub for all communications in the US.

This man just admitted for everyone that there ARE devices there to intercept everything.

Hefficide, an awesome mod, just wrote a thread about the creator of those devices:
The Man Who Gave Big Brother His All Seeing Eye
This thread shows, in detail, how there are people specifically making software to spy on citizens.
This video proves, in detail, the devices and software is being used to store exabytes of data.
That's quintillions of bytes of data.

Or 1,000,000 terabytes.
Or 1,000,000,000 gigabytes.
Or 1,000,000,000,000 megabytes.
Or 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 bytes.
That's craptastic.

There's no more conspiracy.
We ARE being spied on.

Excellent find!

I'v always maintained that every bit of information ever types on a keyboard or entered in any way would be stored. One day in the future, your grandchildren could access every site you had ever been to just by clicking onto a History site and punching in your name and place of birth. A curiosity for some, an embarrassment for others. It seems we already have that ability of recalling past sites with all their info as 'Cashed' just under the web address.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
Awesome

Unfortunately just the right solar flare and

Poof !!!!! No more data

Though I am not a Unarian, their story is that the martians went underground. Even Michio Kaku stated that
on the second hour when he was on Coast to Coast. That if there is a magnetic solar flare - complete pole shift us earthlings could have to wear goggles and go underground. Sounds like what Ernest Norman stated when he claimed he talked with Nur El through mental telepathy. There is an amazing structure Richard Hoagland recently found through images of mars:
NOTICE THE POLLS and I DON'T MEAN THE RECENT ELECTION

That looks like a giant solar flare hit an area around that building:
www.enterprisemission.com...

Of course the biologic sparyer shows that there indeed is a civilization under mars. That is if you think the Nasa approved web site (malin) msss.com. is showing the truth (and of course denying until further notice).
www.marsanomalyresearch.com...
edit on 5-12-2012 by thetiler because: added thought

edit on 5-12-2012 by thetiler because: added thought

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a small part of this is the use of credit/debt ,remember just a few short years ago everybody carried cash ,but how quickly it changed, now if you pay with cash you get a strange look & forget about holding up the line to write a check!!!!
cashless society

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join