It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Whistleblower: EVERYONE UNDER SURVEILLANCE

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

It's funny how a Russian newschannel seems to be one of the few in this country that reports real important American stories, not stupid affairs that are used to distract us.

I am sure many ATS'ers knew/suspected this already but please watch the interview it is downright scary what is going on right now
(Hi Barack
)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

It's funny how a Russian newschannel seems to be one of the few in this country that reports real important American stories, not stupid affairs that are used to distract us.

When was the last time you heard about the corruption in Russia from them? Oh right...

ATS has been documenting this stuff for years now. Without RTs help. And you will notice that MSM does cover a lot of these stories, it's only that people don't pay that much attention.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 3-12-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
sounds about right

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
It is extremely unnerving to hear a man talk openly about the NARUS device.
If you listen closely, about 3-4 minutes in, he mentions about them being used at the AT&T facility in San Fransisco. This facility is a central/western hub for all communications in the US.

This man just admitted for everyone that there ARE devices there to intercept everything.

Hefficide, an awesome mod, just wrote a thread about the creator of those devices:
The Man Who Gave Big Brother His All Seeing Eye
This thread shows, in detail, how there are people specifically making software to spy on citizens.
This video proves, in detail, the devices and software is being used to store exabytes of data.
That's quintillions of bytes of data.
Or 1,000,000 terabytes.
Or 1,000,000,000 gigabytes.
Or 1,000,000,000,000 megabytes.
Or 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 bytes.
That's craptastic.

There's no more conspiracy.
We ARE being spied on.

Excellent find!

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

old news NOVA ran this back in 2009 the "spy factory" see if i can find it yep here it is www.pbs.org... form the link

NOVA exposes the ultra-secret intelligence agency's role in the failure to stop the 9/11 attacks and the subsequent eavesdropping program that listens in without warrant on millions of American citizens.
so RT runs this and then the panic button is pressed, "omg there listening in and recording me" yep get use to it, and if you think they will ever say openly they made an arrest using this , you are wrong, we will never know.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
All you have to do is look at the Patriot Act. I'm waiting for the time when there's going to be curfews and one TV channel, where you receive your "knowledge." If you don't agree to the contract with the state, you are immediately imprisoned by the bill NDAA. No trial, no jury, you are detained indefinitely.

People think this could never happen. I always tell them to look at what happened to the Japanese American citizens in the 40's in America.

History is yet repeating again. Gee, who would of thunk it?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
From my thread titled: Operation “Stellar Wind”: NSA Domestic Spying

NSA Whistle-Blower Tells All - Op-Docs: The Program

The filmmaker Laura Poitras profiles William Binney, a 32-year veteran of the National Security Agency who helped design a top-secret program he says is broadly collecting Americans' personal data.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Been saying this for 15 years that we are all under surveillance.
Some people are late to the party. lol

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Awesome

Unfortunately just the right solar flare and

Poof !!!!! No more data

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Dont worry its for our own protection

Federal involvement is gettinge ver closer to a Orwellian future many of us fear.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
As others have stated, really none of this is new. That NOVA special, "Spy Factory," was a great piece on NSA. Shouldn't we just be assuming that our employers, our government is collecting data on us, reading our emails, etc, etc? Again, this is hardly new stuff here. I think what is new is that people are finally waking up to the fact that we don't live in a free society, that our government is full of criminals and thieves. The Patriot Act is a powerful tool of the government and guarantees that we have no rights. If the government wants to read my emails, fine, go ahead. I've already concluded that I have no privacy anyways and my civil liberties are at the whim of what's most convienent for the government. If you're not a terrorist who cares. Yes, the FBI dug up all those emails, but that came after the fact, after she initiated an investigation. It wasn't as if this investigation was instigated by the FBI email mining General Patreus and Allen's emails.
edit on 3-12-2012 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
They sure are watching...

Judge estimates 30K secret spying orders approved yearly
content.usatoday.com...

Federal judges approve about 30,000 secret warrants to spy on people in the USA every year, and the innocent probably will never know they were watched, says a U.S. jurist involved in issuing the orders.

Magistrate Judge Stephen Smith writes in a new paper, highlighted by Ars Technica, that the 2006 total outstripped the entire output of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court since it was created in 1979, and the number is probably growing.

The secret orders are authorized by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act of 1986, known as ECPA. Smith writes that the volume of such cases "is greater than the combined yearly total of all antitrust, employment discrimination, environmental, copyright, patent, trademark and securities cases filed in federal court."

The warrants and the court's proceedings are not open to public scrutiny. A three-judge panel reviews denials of applications for the warrants, but the court is not adversarial or open, and many orders are never unsealed.

"Watch what you watchin', Fox keeps feedin’ us toxins Stop sleepin’, start thinkin’ outside of the box And unplug from The Matrix doctrine But watch what you say, Big Brother is watchin'. "

NAS - SLY FOX LYRICS

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
You will ALWAYS get a more honest answer from another country about the USA.. Just like the USA tells alot of things that go on in Russia or Iran that their citizens don't know about.. That's why I loved when our drone was taken over by Iran and the US said it crashed.. LOL. Then the Iranian govt. posted photo's and then ooops... The US has to admit to it.. I tell everyone to get Al Jazeer? muslim network they tell an interesting story on what the Jews and american's are up too...

Just remember he who wins the war writes the history books..

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Now add Facebook and Myspace, now Texting even is right up there! Who writes down everything, shows just about everything that happens in their life, plus pictures! People are NUTS!
I for one could say I have a SPECIAL COLOR if not more to my name, I just don't care! Now I remember back in the day we all had come crazy idea that the GOV was doing some special test with '___'. They were! And so was I!
Use to be in the day the libary had all the good books, only some had the RED FLAG MARKERS oldtimers know this!
Now with the new age where just sitting on your computer has gone out of hand! The GOV really don'y give a rats ass how you think, only why? Or look at it this way, as I am writing some crazy down the street are planing to &^%$ ; key word there, up the city and its gone...........
Then we will place blame on somebody in office since it COULD HAVE been avoided! So again, at what point should we draw the line? Its not like they don't already know anyway, even your cable TV records what channals you watch!
Now start paying in cash and boy will the points go up! They can not trace cash, know what you might be getting paid per month and use the grouping idea for records! So now they have come up with another idea using your cellphone, short walk into a store and it beeps you! CREEPY!
Next its the 1 dollar coin! It will SAVE so much money!!!! Actually if you got rid of the bills and turned it into cards would save more and would keep track of EVERYTHING!
In the end it is the LINE we are concerend about, to them there is no line only money has put a damper in the system so they have to use KEY WORDS! Then the key words have to add up to others for any system to place a lock on you, RECORD!
I care and I don't!!! I have nothing to hid and so why worry?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Eh, thats a crazy thought to travel down. I mean, now I'm thinking about my own trail and how I can keep it small and insignificant. But think about the possibilities in this tech. Your grandchildren will be able to get an app that allows them to read your whole life like a book of online pics and messages. I mean wait! What about those pics that I accidentally lost wen I updated my phone, can I find those as well somewhere in that magnificent garbage heap of worthless information in the sky? Will I one day be able to take the privacy settings off of my whole life social network, or at least set them to what I want before I die?

Yes, this info needs to be guarded against abuse. I have thought that one day there will be satellites that can record all sides of the world and store that info into some computer somewhere, then all they would have to do is find someone at some point somewhere in the past and fast forward, following them into the future to find them in the present. How is this any different, then they can connect your virtual life to the physical one.

The world is like an island now and we are all connected whether we like it or not. The future holds crimes that we cannot foresee. We have to all come together and hold each other accountable and responsible for the wake we leave in our paths. There is no room or time left for wasted energy, by any of us. It is that idea that will take us into a more awakened spirit. You are the energy that you put out in your life, whatever the form it may take. Spend it wisely my friends.

These techs will be more beneficial as a tool than they will be a hinderance to our freedoms. There is too much work in trying to decipher any of this info, and it will be too late for it to have any affect, at least on our freedoms, for the most part. If the gov't is going to get their sh!t together and stay one step ahead of the game, it will be in the form of other more precise tools.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by CoolStoryMan

Want to know whats really happening in America, watch other countries news, like BBC...
Ours is too censored, but then this is why other countries watch our news-- theirs is censored...

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Interesting to those who have followed the pack and only accepted what is fed. The head honcho already told you he witnessed all so what's the big hooo haaa. There is no such thing as privacy or secrets, and there is no need for equipment. In this age it is all wormhole technology... but you haven't kept the faith and so they hid it from you and told you whatever you needed to hear to avoid the truth.

Who owns 5? Do you own a number or are you not allowed?

All sampling of this place is represented numerically. It is nothing to procedurally generate content once you understand the system. Bagged & tagged.

What's the time Mr. Wolf?

All your art are belong to us.
edit on 4-12-2012 by usernamehere because: sky-net made me do it

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
All of this just reinforces my opinion that those at the top of the pyramid want to be god themselves,...all-seeing, all-knowing,...omnipotent beings.

I don't mind the thought of a loving God having this capability, but in the hand of psychopathic human beings bent on this extreme control they are leading us toward, then I feel very uncomfortable.

This is just so wrong in so many ways. People will begin to snap at some point,...the ones who can still feel the outrage, who aren't medicated or pacified by it all.

Others will just accept the inevitable and wait for the end to come, and hope it is sooner than later.

This is not the way it was intended to be.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

er yes it was, and the sad thing is we did it to our selves! From the time we went to UPC and the tone phone,and from the first credit card, we all become "watched" now not only are we watched, we are tracked, traced tapped, taped, and videoed.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Like cattle, we were all herded in the direction they wanted us to go.

Now there's no privacy anywhere.

The Wild Wild West has been replaced with the World Wide Web.

They don't call it the "net" or "the web" for nothing.

It is very sad. Sad and depressing that people want to have this kind of power over others. It's more than sad. It's evil.

Speaking of evil and surveillance...
www.veilinteractive.com...
(The word VEIL even looks like EVIL!)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join