It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

And then after the tears, the revelation of the broken heart, I want you to know Randy, that I'll be here for you, and you can PM me any time (and thanks for the Christmas wish in my profile btw, that was sweet).

edit on 20-12-2012 by NewAgeMan because: typo

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Thank you so much for the effort Age. I'll give it whirl !

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Yeah just a slight resize on the width and then you'll need to chop it off at the bottom just enough so that your head fits under the identification info at the top, and you'll be good. You shouldn't have any problem revealing the Pharaoh's broken heart (i know what it means, that was another "great work") compliments of the man who walked and spoke softly, but who carried a very big stick!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I friggen love you guys. I'm going to wait and use what the furry critter comes up with, then come back here to fix my original up thanks again AGE.

Now go back to being you what ever the difference is I really cant see it. And tho I don't understand I'll just play along cause I don't want us to have to agree to disa.......
edit on 20-12-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I got your back....

....so long as we get it set up as a background and not an avatar.

That broken heart thing is begging to be displayed.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

My man that's good news indeed I came to ATS I total computer mess and have progressed as far as I have only because of this place. Still not a whiz, but so much improved.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

No problem. There's only one thing I ask in return and that is when you get your tears, and wear them in your avatar, while displaying "your" broken heart that you remember what's embedded therein, which is the hand that wipes away the tears in joyful laughter and celebration, and the love that mends the broken and makes it whole again - even for Pharaoh - now THAT's funny!

That God of ours, he doesn't mess around when it comes to grave humor, at the expense of everything that needs to be broken down and then reintegrated, or in the case of Pharoah, differentiated therefrom (yet nevertheless still available, freely, as the possibility for repentance whereby given enough time and history, what's possible becomes an eventual inevitability.. maybe even for the Queen who said I'm not a widow and who also refused to mourn..).

Truth to power! (I know who watches ATS and that is paranoia where perfect paranoia IS perfect awareness.

Cheers, Marry Christmas, Happy New Age,

NAM aka Rob, or even Bob if you prefer (my old friends still call me Bob).

And when you've already run up against the powers and principalities whether of this world or another, and came through unscathed (even with flying colors), there's no longer anything to fear, only an opportunity wherever possible either to learn or to teach. Imho, there's nothing else worth doing, it's why we're here if only people would become more open minded, and that's my new mission, to crack them open with the unraveled "double bind" of a joke capable of saving the world, in Jesus name, amen.

edit on 20-12-2012 by NewAgeMan because: typo

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

i wouldn't say i was a mess. But in 2007 i could do about 1/20th of what i can do now.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
God how I love my new avatar!

I don't have much family to connect with at Christmas, so aside from a used computer I bought about a month ago (for 300 but worth over 2K just two and a half years ago, it's an HP Probook) this IS my Christmas present, right here (look left).

Thanks bigfiurryguy from texas.

May it serve as a gift to bring to realization and recognition something that simply cannot be discarded in the fullness of time and history, and that needs to get picked up again on the far side of complexity as the very simplicity we've all been searching for from age to age.

May my words honor and dignify it, and may it's positive effect on me become contagious, not as a "meme" but as a shared realization and recognition as to who and what we really are and why we're here in the first place.

Let the exoteric esoterica find it's mark!

Cheers, and Merry Christmas, and Happy New Age to you as well, and thanks for hanging in there with me on this. I realize in hindsight that it appears foolish perhaps, but on the other it tells a story, about sharing and giving, and you played your part to a t so good on you my friend.

And for whatever it's worth to you (meaningful or not),

God Bless You and Yours, and the whole world too, in the good name and in the love and spirit of Jesus Christ, amen.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Wow I'm right there with you on that shortage of family Rob. If it weren't for my wife I'd have none.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I like to think that my true family may be invisible and is bigger than I could imagine, but it's still a difficult time, and yes a time of tears, and joy. There's so much bound up in Christmas - glad I was able to take it out on my avatar this year or I might have gone insane, again. Anyway, nice interaction and on-line community experience.

I do have to go now to prepare for my company Christmas Party - so I'm not alone alone, and I have a best friend (he's mentally challenged believe it or not, and rather lonely too so I'll be in good company, no worries! : )

Love,

NAM

edit on 20-12-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Just a repost

Im looking for a new signature banner something pretty to match my avatar but id like the banner to say I ain't no angel, I still got a few more dances with the devil maybe something with dragons or sparkles..thank you..sugarcookie1

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

yours is one i would find pleasure in doing.

but time is sooooo tight for me right now. I am not sure where my companions in this thread have all run off to. Maybe I am not the only one busy at work nowadays?

Be patient. I have, in theory, a four day weekend starting tomorrow at Late Thirty.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Sorry, sitting in Sydney airport waiting to go the hell home. After this week, I was kinda hoping the end of the world did come, what a shocker....
Rant forthcoming...

Will be home in about 4-5hours, so I will have a look then.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

I look forward to reading your rant.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Hello, everyone

I just wanted to pop in and wish you all a joyous Holiday.

Be well, be safe, be blessed

Merry Christmas

J

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

I'll give it a shot...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

and

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop

I'll give it a shot...

That's both absolutely hilarious and cute at the same time. I was going to remind people here to try to help out the slightly "devilish" woman who made her request a few pages back - that's so nice.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

The crying Randytut will be forthcoming after some sleep. Looks like the 12am quitting time has moved to 1am. Working with foodies.....criminy.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join