It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO / Strange Lights In Sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Okay so i'm laying down in bed watching American Horror Story (Good programme) and in my peripheral vision I see some light through my window. At first I pass it off as a reflection because I had just moved my arm, then it happened again and I passed it off as a car or something.

Then, again. This time I get up to investigate and see a perfect circle of light sweeping the sky.

It was a circle of white light just in the sky, I would describe it as erratic.

Now after some deliberation I believe it to be a light and not any form of aircraft I know of, and a possibility is someone has a very powerful torch or something, but the distance the light travels is decent so it would have to be a very, very powerful torch.

It can't be a helicopter or anything becuase there was no noise, and the light was so erratic that it doesn't match the flight pattern of a helicopter.

I live in Scotland. Just thought I'd throw that in there.

So any thoughts? Super advanced aliens? Random guy with a torch? My over active imagination?

www.youtube.com...

I recorded a video of it. It isn't the best quality or anything but it should help clarify this strange event. I'll link the video once it's up (Youtube says 23 minutes)

edit on 2/12/12 by SaltireWarrior because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/12/12 by SaltireWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SaltireWarrior

Take some pics.

Hard 2 say but it sounds weird. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Upload your video or take some stills from it, im interested now

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Heres the link.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
check my thead blue lights in the sky. maybe this is the same object?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
It looks like a search light to me
You can faintly see the beam moving from the location of the bright light that flashed a few times

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I would think it might be a search light, but there is no reason for it to be there and i've never seen it before.

top topics

join