It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Israel in the Middle of the Enemy and When Will they See the Messiah?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
If you think Israel was placed there today by mankind and the UN, you are incorrect. Here is the schedule:

Epistle of Barnabas 15:4

Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years; and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end."

2 Days -Adam to Abraham 2000 Years of Age 1 (FATHER)
2 Days -Abraham to Jesus 2000 Years of Age 2 (SON)
2 Days -Jesus to Today 2000 Years of Age 3 (HOLY SPIRIT)
1 Day -Day of Rest (Day of the Lord) 1000 years (SALVATION)
-------
7 Days (7000 years - Approximately 6000 have passed)
------------------------------
Here are the jubilee years of 50s.

Genesis 6:3

Then the LORD said, "My Spirit will not contend with man forever, for he is mortal; his days will be a hundred and twenty years."

120 X 50 Jubilee Years = 6000 years

2017 will be a Jubilee years of the restoration of all things. Watchers Judged. 7 years of Judgment. 2012 is start of Tribulation.
-----
1967 - Six Day War
------
1917 : 400 year Automan Islamic Rule Ended - British Mandate begins in Palestine; Balfour Declaration. World War I

----------------------------
Hosea 6

6 “Come, let us return to the Lord.
He has torn us to pieces
but he will heal us;
he has injured us
but he will bind up our wounds.
2 After two days he will revive us;
on the third day he will restore us,
that we may live in his presence.

You may be missing the reason they have been brought back. 2000 years ago, Jesus said that if they destroy the temple (His body), he would raise it in three days. First, he must be in the belly of the Earth. Two days have passed (2000 years). Look at the timeline above. Read the last verse of Hosea 6 above. Now, simply ask yourself why they are in Egypt (Bondage among enemies) now? They will be called out of Egypt (False Temple) into the inner temple of the Spirit (Holy Spirit). Christians are already there. By both witnesses (Moses - Israel and Elihah - Christians in the waters of Baptism), we will all see the witness of Christ in the flesh. More about that later.

1) When Joseph brought the family to Egypt, they were brought into the presence of the enemy to be saved.

2) It was during a time of Seven years of trouble.

3) Joseph refused them until they brought all 12 Brothers.

4) They had sold Joseph (archetype of Jesus) into bondage as a nation.

5) Joseph then grew up among the enemy and rose to power.

6) Joseph provided for the nation among their enemies.

7) The nation was not perfect.

8) It had to cross a wilderness after defeating the enemy.

9) Ultimately, they were called out of Egypt.

10) The one they sold into bondage saved them. Jesus was sold into bondage to our sin to save us. By a nation, one man is enslaved. By one man, the nations are free.

During the first century, Jesus said that if they destroyed the temple (His body), he would raise it again in two days. He did. He raised the church up as a witness to Israel. They are in the nation, among their enemies, to see salvation come for the world and not themselves. By the vision of this happening, Israel (in the second year of tribulation) will be told this.

Genesis 45

45 Then Joseph could no longer control himself before all his attendants, and he cried out, “Have everyone leave my presence!” So there was no one with Joseph when he made himself known to his brothers. 2 And he wept so loudly that the Egyptians heard him, and Pharaoh’s household heard about it.

3 Joseph said to his brothers, “I am Joseph! Is my father still living?” But his brothers were not able to answer him, because they were terrified at his presence.

Now, all we need to do is figure out who Christ is today. WE KNOW!!!!

1 Corinthians 10

And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

We are all cut from one loaf and will return to this same loaf. The Christian body is that loaf today. Can I demonstrate this another way?

1 Corinthians 12

12 Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ. 13 For we were all baptized by[c] one Spirit so as to form one body—whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free—and we were all given the one Spirit to drink. 14 Even so the body is not made up of one part but of many.

27 Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it. 28 And God has placed in the church first of all apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then miracles, then gifts of healing, of helping, of guidance, and of different kinds of tongues.

Can I demonstrate this another way? To see this clearly, you need to know why Israel must see salvation come for the Church today. They will be the ones at the end of the 1000 years to face the Jubilee when Satan is released. First, the Holy Spirit must be revealed. As this Spirit is revealed by the Church, it is the witness to the wicked generation.

I might also note this: Who is the brother that Jesus requires Israel to bring to complete the 12 today? YES. ARABS (Ishmael - Brother from bondage (Hagar))!!

Revelation 1:7

7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

All eyes have already seen. All knees will bow to Christ and not man, but to the Spirit of Love and Freedom from bondage to the giants on Earth that have corrupted God's work. Even the wicked generation will see it happen right in front of their eyes as the enemy is made the footstool. What is the sign that Jesus has entered the Temple today?

Global Meltdown and the Tables Turned

Jesus said that if they destroy Him, he would raise the temple in three days (three thousand years). It's been two. On the second day, he will revive Israel, according to Hosea, and reveal Himself on the third day as He did in Genesis as Joseph clearly foreshadows in Genesis 45. Not only will he do this on the second thousand years, it will literally happen in two more years when a revival breaks out in Israel during the second year of tribulation.

Hosea 6

6 “Come, let us return to the Lord.
He has torn us to pieces
but he will heal us;
he has injured us
but he will bind up our wounds.
2 After two days he will revive us;
on the third day he will restore us,
that we may live in his presence.

Calendar by the Jubilee Years

Two Witnesses of Revelation 11 are Witnessing in this Thread and in the OP Here

15 Witnesses. You only need Two

Is Jesus in Israel today? Yes. He is the Church of believers there presently who already know Christ. This is the remnant.

Fire comes from the two witnesses. This is the truth spoken by the Word. The fire in the midst of the burning bush, which was then Jesus under the crown of thorns from the same tree. Jesus is the fire they missed in the middle of the thorns.

Matthew 27:28-29

And they stripped him, and put on him a scarlet robe. And when they had platted a crown of thorns, they put it upon his head, and a reed in his right hand: and they bowed the knee before him, and mocked him, saying, Hail, King of the Jews!

Judges 9:15

“The thornbush said to the trees, ‘If you really want to anoint me king over you, come and take refuge in my shade; but if not, then let fire come out of the thornbush and consume the cedars of Lebanon!’

Ishmael can come to the shade. If not, the fire consumes. Isaiah 19.

edit on 2-12-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Just a question Enoch. Didn't you post a thread a week ago were you said this would be your last thread? Not that I am complaining, I always enjoy and appreciate your insightful work.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ezekielken
Just a question Enoch. Didn't you post a thread a week ago were you said this would be your last thread? Not that I am complaining, I always enjoy and appreciate your insightful work.

That was SpiritofEnoch. Different user.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

interesting. I thought Jesus was alive near God but what do you mean by he is in Israel ! and as I know he stood against corrupted Israeli leaders like Moses who stood against Pharaoh, do you think he is playing the same role there ?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
My bad Enoch! Like I said, keep up the good work.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by maes2

interesting. I thought Jesus was alive near God but what do you mean by he is in Israel ! and as I know he stood against corrupted Israeli leaders like Moses who stood against Pharaoh, do you think he is playing the same role there ?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

We are many in one body. Christ is at the right hand' but we are the body in the water. Christians are the raised Christ, being renewed. We are raised fully over the next 1000 years. Read the scriptures I posted. The waters are still open. Water puts out fire.
edit on 2-12-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Enochwasright, all you do is post bible verses and then give your personal interpretation / understanding of them. It is not necessarily the truth. And it doesn't help, because not everybody interprets the verses in the same way as you do.

Also anybody can pull out bible verses to counter you.

For example :

Son of man, the house of Israel is to me become dross: all they are brass, and tin, and iron, and lead, in the midst of the furnace; they are even the dross of silver. As they gather silver, and brass, and iron, and lead, and tin, into the midst of the furnace, to blow the fire upon it, to melt it; so will I gather you in mine anger and in my fury, and I will leave you there, and melt you. Yea, I will gather you, and blow upon you in the fire of my wrath, and ye shall be melted in the midst therof. As silver is melted in the midst of the furnace, so shall ye be melted in the midst thereof; and ye shall know that I the LORD have poured out my fury upon you. - Ezekiel 22:19-22

There. Israel was "gathered" in the middle east in 1948 only to be punished. I can also start posting the other verses which warn Israel of punishment and destruction, but I'd rather stop here.

Instead, explain in your own words, without quoting scripture...
why do you feel Israel is in the middle of the "enemy"? Who is the "enemy" and why do you think so? Also, on what basis is Israel, a state that mocks the messiah more worthy than its "enemy" who revere the messiah?

Do you feel God excuses Israels hatred for Jesus, but will punish the "enemy" who revere Jesus as messiah?

edit on 2-12-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

In my own words? They are being refined, just as the verse you listed states. Egypt is a refinery of souls. From the gross substances, gold is extracted and children are raised for a kingdom greater than the image. We are in an image. As such, the thing casting the image is not the image. Neither are we. The matrix is a pretty good version for us to see what is really happening. As the Bible states, we are being raised as children to the service of the King in a kingdom of perfection. It's an unimaginable circumstance to us because the image we reside in seems so real. In reality, this is the dream before we wake. Israel is the focusing point and reflection of what it is to disregard the Lord's call to love. They are our example. By that example, we all have a reflecting point to see the new kingdom clearly when we arrive.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Not that Israel man. Us. He's in us.

Zechariah 11:12-14

12 Then I said to them, “If it is agreeable to you, give me my wages; and if not, refrain.” So they weighed out for my wages thirty pieces of silver.

13 And the Lord said to me, “Throw it to the potter”—that princely price they set on me. So I took the thirty pieces of silver and threw them into the house of the Lord for the potter. 14 Then I cut in two my other staff, Bonds, that I might break the brotherhood between Judah and Israel.

Verse 12-13 was fulfilled by Judas Iscariot when he tried to return the blood money for his betrayal of Jesus, the Sanhedrin/pharisees refused to take the money back to put in temple coffers because it was unlawful. So Judas threw the 30 pieces of silver into the temple and they took the money and purchased a potter's field to bury the poor in. Look what came next in the prophecy:

14 Then I cut in two my other staff, Bonds, that I might break the brotherhood between Judah and Israel.

God broke his second staff Bonds, signifying the split between christianity and orthodox judaism. Christianity is Israel, the Northern kingdom of Israel, Judah the Southern kingdom.

Jesus said he was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel and most of his preaching was done in the northern kingdom of which the capitol was Samaria.

We're Israel and orthodox talmudic judaism is the southern kingdom of Judah.

We'll be going home soon, with the King of Israel leading us.

top topics

join