It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 Billion and Counting - Are We Being Farmed?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Robert Monroe, the out-of-body experience practitioner wrote of an OOB where just this thing was revealed to him. Our emotional energy being harvested by, I guess, other-dimensional beings. It made him very depressed for a time. Icke's comments on the movie "Monsters", which was also about this very thing, also apply. It makes sense, why we don't learn from our mistakes, etc. Our mistakes keep the juice of rage and fear flowing. Why can't beings that feed on us like peace, love and joy?

I heart skunkworks.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
OP, your first two paragraphs sound like something a globalist "elite" came up with while sitting on his golden toilet.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Well, I'm nowhere near a golden toilet..nor a golden anything, but I believe that the population can't just keep growing without limits. I say this not because of the number of humans, but because of the cost that comes with 7 billion people on the planet. 7 billion people who all (mostly all anyway) aspire to live semi-comfortable/ middle class lives. When you think about the amount of environmental damage that comes with the manufacturing, industry, infrastructure, technology, etc. required for such pan-humanistic hopes, it becomes absurd to not question the growth of our population. I don't know, just my thought about it.

-Ghoster

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I believe the planet would be richer with less people on it but I do not want to be one of the ones that has to give way. Therein lies the conundrum, we all want to live life but some of us just have to settle for existance only.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

I think it may not be too far from the truth, but this is just a thought, not to be taken too seriously.

Okay... so where are they? I mean the gardeners. Obviously we were meant to multiply (because its fun) and there is all this space and food that just grows right out of the ground. It just comes out of the ground. The environmental engine of the the earth, the sun and the atmosphere... sprinkle in a few seeds and wallah.

Once in a while we get a glimpse. Reports of these things seen in the sky. Over volcanos, river headwaters, buzzing technological centers like airports, cities and military installations like navy vessels and missile bases.

The one time I saw a "not from earth" craft it behaved exactly like I would guess a probe would. Monitoring, detecting, measuring.

Almost harvest time? Who knows...

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by theghoster

You are exactly right. We are running out of trees, fuel, and fresh water already. We waste about half our food (here in the first world anyway) but even that resource is limited by arable land and water.

10 billion people who all want to live like "Americans" is going to strip this rock dry and kill it outright, before we ever reach our tricentennial.

There is no such thing as continuous growth in a closed-loop, and anyone who argues that there is is selling joy-juice.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Originally posted by michael1983l

Well they do in most of Europe and medical care is still accesable in the USA, you just have to pay for it in a different way. But I don't think people with emergency care get turned away?

True, it is available, and if you are injured, the emergency room will not refuse to give you treatment. However, you will eventually receive that extremely over-priced bill for every single thing that they did.

[color=A1D6BA]
  • Pair of socks = $25
  • Open-Backed Hospital Gown = $60
  • Sat in Wheelchair = $200
  • Pushed 30 feet down the hallway in wheelchair = $400
  • Glass of Water = $900
  • Applesauce = Priceless!!!

Ok, obviously, I am exaggerating with the prices, but not by much. They truly are ridiculous.
    I'm just saying that they most definitely ARE NOT↓

Originally posted by michael1983l

governments do their damnest to keep us alive

Most people don't want to be in debt. Many will not go to a Hospital, even when they know they should, just because they know that after all is said and done, they're gonna be paying off that Bill for years.....

• posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:43 PM
    link   

Well, don't blame the people. For years, I've been face-palming the idiocy of abortion policy. Not to mention birth control and how it seems to be frowned upon. If they really want to cut the population, 1) Legalize abortion, everywhere, 2) Legalize suicide, and make it easy for those of us who WANT to die, to do so, and 3) Stop whining about birth control and the "Morning After" pill, and make it available to everyone!

I find it laughable that so many are against these three things, yet they keep shrugging and racking their brains, trying to figure out why there are so many people in the world.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:04 PM
    link   
    I think over-population is a myth created by "them" to justify modern human slavery.

I also think that the human society "they" have created is failing only because "they" do not have a humanist foundation underneath it.

Insert reptilians or interdemensional beings or corrupt humans or pedophile cabalists or zionist stooges or stupid egocentric humans where and when appropriate.

Course I could be sucked up into a disk and eaten alive in the coming months along with the rest of us save the elites in their bunkers - sorry if I'm wrong.

/IMO
    edit on 1-12-2012 by Floydshayvious because: spellz

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:05 PM
    link   

Originally posted by dollukka
    reply to post by DrGod

Where would they need us? Food? that would be like cannibalism.. eating your own species not a good idea. ]

I wasn't thinking that the creators would be eating us, but I think that they are selling us to other Beings that will.
    I'm looking in the direction of the Reptoids...

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:22 PM
    link   

If I could star you more, I would.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:27 PM
    link   
    We are being farmed, but not for aliens slavery or food source. We are being "farmed" for purposes right here on earth...

Watch this short video and you might have a better understanding. I do think the population is too great from the viewpoint of an average citizen...but there are others that will not think so...

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:27 PM
    link   

Originally posted by AaronWilson

If I could star you more, I would.

Now, now, now...don't you know that flattery will get you everywhere?
    Thanks.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:32 PM
    link   
    A very large population base actually assists in controlling assets by virtue of itself. It's easy to tell seven billion people that there's only so much gold/food/oil/land/water - whereas the argument for controlling resources weakens the smaller the population pool.

This is not to infer that we're breeding on behest of a globalist, capitalist, or elitist agenda. Merely that they've learned to use or procreative predispositions against us.

Also, lots of poor people make for great armies. And war, IMO, is just chess for the rich and powerful. So they like to keep the pawns coming.

~Heff

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:34 PM
    link   
    Why would aliens not just grow their own humans? It makes no sense to wait thousands of years when you could just create your own human food source easily and quickly, without the waste of billions of "livestock" dying before harvest time.

As for the human population being unsustainable, that's only due to the wasteful, greedy, and irresponsible ways we live. A responsible civilization of humans could easily have 25 billion or more without any problems, but that would actually take some forethought and effort, which we as a species are severely lacking in.
    edit on 1-12-2012 by CudiTheKid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:40 PM
    link   
    reply to post by CudiTheKid

I don't know. I mean -- I think we are trapped by our own perceptions here. What if the "aliens" harvested some kind of energy at the moment of bodily death? It would explain why we rarely see or meet them, why there are such long periods (thousands of years) between official contact, and so on.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:40 PM
    link   
    reply to post by CudiTheKid

I don't think its about a real need to grow humans, but I think that as our gold mining mission winds down, you might as well sell off the labor for some species' pet food for their space pets.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:42 PM
    link   
    reply to post by DrGod

The gold mining notion has got to be a red herring. Frankly, if the science behind stellar / planetary formation is even half right, there are probably millions of rocks in our own solar system made of gold. Coming here, engineering slaves and farming it from deep below the earth just seems like too much work, IMO.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:44 PM
    link   
    reply to post by DrGod

I understand that gold is one of the rareist eliments in the Universe due to the method of its creation in only the largest of dying stars. But what do you think they actually need the Gold for, would it make sense that because of the sheer energy needed to bind the molecules together, that if you rip it apart in the correct manner that energy will be released? Maybe it is a power source.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:45 PM
    link   
    reply to post by 0zzymand0s

I don't think that is the case, Gold is quite rare as it goes due to the fact it is rarely produced due to the nature of its creation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join