It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Artificial Division Between Physics and Metaphysics

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
This thread is based on the work of Johan Oldenkamp, who is from the Netherlands. He is an independent researcher who rejects what is taught in universities because it only describes phenomena; it doesn’t provide profound scientific explanations. He believes also that churches fail to offer us genuine insights into the nature of reality. He says that what is needed is to remove the barrier we presently have between physics and metaphysics, so that we can have an integrated approach to reality.

I agree with this concept. The following is some of what I heard him say in a recent Red Ice Radio interview.

He said there are 13 tones of creation. He said the piano keyboard of 8 white keys/whole tones and 5 black keys/semi-tones corresponds to this physics of creation, and that the Mayan calendar is also related to these 13 tones.

He said gravity is not the principle force in the universe as presently believed, and that there are two primary forces, which correspond to yin-yang. Yin is magnetism/cooling and yang is electricity/heat and the two provide balance.

He said the 4 forces of today’s mainstream physics are just shadows of 4 underlying secondary forces of the 2 primary of magnetism and electricity:

gravity should be thought of as earth
electromagnetism, air
strong nuclear force, water
weak nuclear force, fire

The 4 DNA substances and the 4 major elements of carbon, oxygen, nitrogen, and hydrogen also correspond to these 4 underlying secondary forces.

He said that quantum physics has taught us that there is no distinction between the observer and what is observed. But he does not like the focus on particles. He said that we keep discovering particles that don’t exist. They are just concepts to make the theories work, to somehow explain how the forces are passed on. He considers that science fiction. To him, the Higgs boson and the Higgs field just blur our view of the world. Particles only come into existence when we change the frequency. They appear and disappear according to the features of the wave. That’s the real essence. What is important is vibrational and musical science.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have no idea what he means by the strong nuclear force being water and the weak nuclear force being fire. In fact, I had never heard of Johan Oldenkamp before this November 29, 2012 interview. But much of what he said rings true for me.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
"That’s the real essence. What is important is vibrational and musical science." Johan Oldenkamp

Excellent post on a great thinker (he's on a par with Tesla) with equally great ideas and theories on the universe and how things really work.

And YES - vibration coupled with the principles of musical harmony is the true essence of the entire universe. As soon as I saw that I knew that he understood how it all works.

BTW - you will soon see many attacks here just on that one thing alone. The pseudo-scientific types here will start calling you names such as "woo - woo" and the like for using the term "Vibration" - ignore the ignorant and press on.

edit on 1-12-2012 by Gregorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gregorian
BTW - you will soon see many attacks here just on that one thing alone. The pseudo-scientific types here will start calling you names such as "woo - woo" and the like for using the term "Vibration" - ignore the ignorant and press on.

Yes, I've learned the hard way not to waste my energy even reading the posts of people like that once I've gotten their number.

I understand the fact that people are threatened because their hard-earned mainstream education has let them down and their livelihoods are threatened. However, we're all in this together, and mature adults don't lash out at the bearers of bad news, rather, they face the truth, and move on. They unlearn what they've been indoctrinated with and discover truths for themselves. They quit their job and do something else for a living.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

Yes, I've learned the hard way not to waste my energy even reading the posts of people like that once I've gotten their number.

I understand the fact that people are threatened because their hard-earned mainstream education has let them down and their livelihoods are threatened. However, we're all in this together, and mature adults don't lash out at the bearers of bad news, rather, they face the truth, and move on. They unlearn what they've been indoctrinated with and discover truths for themselves. They quit their job and do something else for a living.

And I neglected to mention the fact that the fundamental scientific principles of Johan Oldenkamp and Nicola Tesla as well are rooted in the foundational ideas of none other than the great master Pythagoras himself, who was actually the first (that we know of) to understand the importance of geometry, vibration and the harmonics that underlie all musical science as they relate to a true understanding of the universe. His ideas live on in people such as Tesla and Oldenkamp. See also Hans Jenny on the relatively new science of Cymatics.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

This thread is based on the work of Johan Oldenkamp, who is from the Netherlands. He is an independent researcher who rejects what is taught in universities because it only describes phenomena; it doesn’t provide profound scientific explanations.

In other words, he failed freshman physics and is lashing out at the world as a result.

Googled him, he's a nothing and a nobody in the realm of science.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Gregorian

I have noticed that people who have music training are very astute regarding physics and technology and metaphysics. I wish I played a musical instrument because I think it would help me to "get it" regarding how the universe works.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

This thread is based on the work of Johan Oldenkamp, who is from the Netherlands. He is an independent researcher who rejects what is taught in universities because it only describes phenomena; it doesn’t provide profound scientific explanations.

In other words, he failed freshman physics and is lashing out at the world as a result.

Einstein failed math and physics too..........

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

reply to post by Gregorian

I have noticed that people who have music training are very astute regarding physics and technology and metaphysics. I wish I played a musical instrument because I think it would help me to "get it" regarding how the universe works.

Interesting that you should bring that up - I am a musician and a visual artist as well.............
I once aspired to be an astronomer and even studied physics for a while, but I am not a scientist - I do grasp the ideas inherent in all of it..........very well.

PS Einstein played the violin.........and many other well known physicists and mathematicians were good musicians.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Einstein failed math and physics too..........

No he didn't, that's just what people say when they listen to off the wall rumors instead of searching for facts. Deny Ignorance.

www.factfixx.com...

When shown told of the rumour, Einstein was amused; “I never failed in mathematics,” he replied. “Before I was fifteen I had mastered differential and integral calculus.” In elementary school, Einstein was at the top of his class in math. By age 12, he was able to solve complicated problems in applied arithmetic and began learning geometry and algebra on his own. Einstein also tackled new mathematical theories and even came up on his own with a way to prove the Pythagorean theorem.

edit on 1-12-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

The main point is that he was severely downgraded and black balled by his ignorant professors for being a thick headed dunce.......He failed........they REFUSED TO sign off on his degree i.e., they would NOT PASS HIM - he could not get a job either. He had to become a patent clerk.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

I've been saying this for a while now. I guess you have to have a piece of paper stating you've mastered the art of regurgitation-on-command to get people to listen to you.

Whatever. Good to know I'm on the right track.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

The main point is that he was severely downgraded and black balled by his ignorant professors for being a thick headed dunce.......He failed........they REFUSED TO sign off on his degree i.e., they would NOT PASS HIM - he could not get a job either. He had to become a patent clerk.

Another myth....
He DID have some "behavior issues" but not academic ones. Cite your source instead of believing what somebody told you once upon a time.

He did fail the "French" portion of an entrance exam but never failed math or any sciences.

www.andyborne.com...

edit on 1-12-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
May I direct people's attention to a website that has in terms of rigorous mathematics bridged the chasm between physics (in particular, string theory) and metaphysics (in particular, the mystical philosophy of Pythagoras, the Jewish mysticism of Kabbalah, the Taoist philosophy behind the I Ching system and the Tantric yantra called the Sri Yantra. The distinction between physics and metaphysics is, indeed, an illusion based upon lack of spiritual intuition in so many people, and this website demonstrates the mathematical nature of their connection in a rigorous way without speculation or ad hoc model-making, which causes so much heart-ache for the scientifically-trained. A form of knowledge that is "higher" than science does, indeed, exist. It is a gnosis that integrates the rational/logical (i.e., science) with the spiritual (religion). It reveals the divine design embodied in the very nature of number and represented by sacred geometries. Because few scientists have spiritual insight (many of them even deny there IS a spiritual dimension), their understanding is always incomplete - hence all the unresolvable paradoxes and unexplained mysteries, like quantum entanglement and wave-particle duality. Pythagoranean number mysticism was really the mathematician's path to God. That's why so few scholars and mathematicians understand it today - mathematics lost its original spiritual dimension when it focussed on the purely axiomatic. This website reveals for the first time the amazing power of Pythagorean mathematics at the heart of which is the tetractys, which symbolises far more than the numbers 1,2 3 & 4. It emerges as the "Rossetta Stone" for deciphering information about the nature of the divine mathematical paradigm, which this website reveals and which is found to include superstring theory.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Ah. Sacred geometry. I love that stuff. It's amazing how spiritual studies can influence mathematics so deeply. That is largely what has convinced me that there is something more to the universe than what is completely obvious. There is an intelligence to its structure. This cannot be denied. Such logic, such order, does not spawn from random chaos, as many people would have us belief.

Metaphysics is simple an intangible branch of physics, an offshoot that is difficult to discern if you don't know what to look for. That's why you study physics first.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Interesting that you should bring that up - I am a musician and a visual artist as well.............
I once aspired to be an astronomer and even studied physics for a while, but I am not a scientist - I do grasp the ideas inherent in all of it..........very well.

You say you're not a scientist. You mean that's not how you make your living, correct? Or that you don't do experiments?

I think that at this point in history, people who are scientists for their livelihood have enormous pressures on them to conform to peer pressure and pressure from above and they end up going along to get along.

To be a true scientist today you have to be a maverick.

And as far as I'm concerned, anyone who is interested in science and does his or her homework with due diligence is a scientist.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Isn't that called indoctrination when you need people to "tell" you the facts instead of feeling it out for yourself

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Theoretical mathematics isn't lost and never has been. It doesn't have as much focus because capitalistic society demands that we earn a living as opposed to furthering knowledge and understanding

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

"This website reveals for the first time the amazing power of Pythagorean mathematics at the heart of which is the tetractys, which symbolises far more than the numbers 1,2 3 & 4."

reply to post by micpsi

This is the key to understanding: Pronounce TETRACTYS

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I feel you on this post. I think the world would be a much better place if we could devote all the time we sped 'making a living' and put forth research and the expansion of intellect and knowledge.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

Isn't that called indoctrination when you need people to "tell" you the facts instead of feeling it out for yourself

Yup... then the indoctrinated start thinking they are being original and insightful when it's only spewing false information that has been pumped into their mind

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join