It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspect in custody after shooting on Morgan State campus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Suspect in custody after shooting on Morgan State campus

www.foxnews.com

BALTIMORE – A suspect is in custody after an apparent shooting on the campus of Morgan State University in Baltimore.

A police spokesman says the shooting happened around 1 p.m. Friday in the 1700 block of East Cold Spring Lane, which runs through the northern part of campus. The spokesman says an adult male was shot, but the person's injuries are not fatal. Police have also recovered a weapon. It was not clear if either person is a student.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Morgan State University in Baltimore has one person shot on campus.

I will never understand why people resort to violence to solve a situation. There are too many people who could get caught in the crossfire.

It will never make sense to me why college and high school campus' are not more secure. But then, where I live funding is a major issue.

This shooting also follows the attack at a Wyoming's Casper University were at least two are dead from crossbow and weapon attack.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by GideonFaith

Just heard it was a sharp edged weapon that was used.......I guess we will see how it all changes and developes though...

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

edit on 30-11-2012 by Skyfloating because: thread re-opened

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

I think you maybe referring to the attack at Wyoming Casper University. This was in Baltimore at Morgan State College.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I think you maybe referring to the attack at Wyoming Casper University. This was in Baltimore at Morgan State College.

Yowzer!!!! Your right. Two in one day and I am not paying attention to details as usual!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963

Yowzer!!!! Your right. Two in one day and I am not paying attention to details as usual!!!

Scary thought of how many people can get hurt on these open campus'. No problem, I think several people are confused over the two happening so close together.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The hand wringers will fret about guns again and somehow think that disarming lawful citizens protects them from those who could care less what the law says.

The problem here is that with every shooting colleges tighten gun restrictions, ensuring that the wingnut be the only armed person on campus when the cheese slides off his cracker and he decides to go off. And with each shooting more wingnuts get ideas that they want to be famous too.
edit on 30-11-2012 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic
The hand wringers will fret about guns again and somehow think that disarming lawful citizens protects them from those who could care less what the law says.

The problem here is that with every shooting colleges tighten gun restrictions, ensuring that the wingnut be the only armed person on campus when the cheese slides off his cracker and he decides to go off. And with each shooting more wingnuts get ideas that they want to be famous too.
edit on 30-11-2012 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)

I must agree with you. Not that I have any guns in my house,
, but if I did, I wouldn't think twice if someone tried to enter and/or hurt my family.

The media can sometimes put them on TV so much that it sickens me.
It's giving them their several hours or days of fame. Which makes another looney want to see his name and face in lights.

new topics

top topics

join