It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When did some stop being human?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Blood, blood and more blood. All this outpouring of emotion disgusts more than impresses me. Crocodile tears! Don't you just love yourself? The image you use as your avatar is a dead give away. It is so pretty-pretty, sweety-sweety, sexy-sexy, and for all the prettiness it is really portraying a prostitute - you are prostituting yourself emoptionally for scoring points.

It's not clear if your reply was to pantodragon but at any rate, you do not offend me, you appal me at the thought of the horror of your mind and personality. It's not me you are hurting. It's yourself, if you only knew it.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by pantodragon
reply to post by AccessDenied

Blood, blood and more blood. All this outpouring of emotion disgusts more than impresses me. Crocodile tears! Don't you just love yourself? The image you use as your avatar is a dead give away. It is so pretty-pretty, sweety-sweety, sexy-sexy, and for all the prettiness it is really portraying a prostitute - you are prostituting yourself emoptionally for scoring points.

It's not clear if your reply was to pantodragon but at any rate, you do not offend me, you appal me at the thought of the horror of your mind and personality. It's not me you are hurting. It's yourself, if you only knew it.

Thank you for:
A) Proving my thread title correct.
B) Taking it upon yourself to judge me based on an avatar. Were I to judge you the same way, the slate is blank.
C.) Thinking it makes you a better person to launch a personal attack against the member posting versus discussing the topic at hand.

It truly makes no difference to me whether you agree with what I say, or approve of my avatar. I'm quite secure with myself and my opinions. I'm sorry you felt the need to turn the mirror around from yourself to me. Perhaps you should seek help with that.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join