It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US soldier in WikiLeaks case says he was held in a 'cage'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by PrplHrt

nothing two extra words can't fix
thanks for the feedback though.

A traitor he may be... But he did it for the right reasons. A true American Hero.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MichellePike1111
reply to post by RobertF

Exactly, too bad they didn't slice his throat and dump into the river.

Some people amaze me..."wahhh wahh, a traitor is being held in a box, wahhh". he should have been shot a long time ago.

I'd gladly shoot him in his mouth, if given the opportunity.

Everyone is entitled to due process, even traitors. That belief, codified in the Constitution and implicit in the oaths of enlistment and office, is what separates us from the enemies to whom Manning gave aid. Wait for the verdict to come in, then shoot him in the mouth.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli

It has now been nearly 3 years without trial. I guess you are just as bad as those "enemies".. ... But wait.. These enemies you speak of are the American people. Manning wanted to show the American people (the enemies) what illegal activities his government was doing..

The Speedy Trial Clause of the Sixth Amendment to the United States Constitution

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
And with classified operations being exposed the US AND THE UK ,mostly the UK because we have millions to spare,are now trying to stop the destabilizing the world in ways that are beyond a non trained civilian boy's grasp.
If your yard is so clean of dog crap you shouldn't have let Rothchild BUY your economy after he figured out Napolian's fate,but oh no you'er are about to get a shiny new police force(blackwater grads or the like)and every single corner, every person's place is verifiable.And you got no guns.Muslims hassle you ?
Call the cops,oh and ah,don't hurt em,or it's jail for you.
We have many millions of people,you see the movies,the news and you think that's who America is.Because someone wants you to and your mind is enslaved by the plastic object you are no doubt carrying now.You play video games that are in fact shrinking your frontal lobe,and you never asked what for.As your fast discision making skills diminish.You were warned

enjoy
edit on 1-12-2012 by cavtrooper7 because: misspelled

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

You are in more debt than us

We do have hunting guns (but please, don't let ignorance get in your way)

You have mexicans and blacks, muslims too

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trustfund
reply to post by flyswatter

So you're willing to murder someone because they caused the US government embarrassment? You must worship those invisible borders drew on a map.

Its a wee bit more than just embarrassment, and it is treason. I want him to get a fair trial, and I would be first in line to push the button for him after he's convicted.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dmsuse

Yep and having dealt with them since before the 9/11 attack or should I say our stand down( thanks for that Rothchild thing so these ass hats are ATTEMPTING to take us all down) I am very happy with a great deal of them.The good out number the bad.In America that is.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by dmsuse
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli

It has now been nearly 3 years without trial. I guess you are just as bad as those "enemies".. ... But wait.. These enemies you speak of are the American people.

I was referring to AQI/ISI, the Taliban, and the Al Qaeda network generally. Perhaps you've heard of them? Believe it or not, the effects of Manning's actions extend beyond the Anglosphere chattering class. In fact, I'd say that class is the least important character in this drama--and also the most self-important, given its predilection to reduce all those brown people in the Middle East to mere props in some kind of psychodrama about Bush's foreign policy, lacking agency and even visibility when they are not convenient to the plot. Now, I am not saying you're some kind of racist, that you evidently think Arabs are so dumb they can't turn on a computer and read WikiLeaks, or that you think the only problems worth considering are first world problems. There's no evidence of that at all. I'm just pointing out that it's grossly ethnocentric to write Al Qaeda out of their own war and recast the whole thing as some kind of conflict between the American government and the American people over the finer points of ROEs and IHL.

Manning wanted to show the American people (the enemies) what illegal activities his government was doing..

What he (purports he) wanted to do is irrelevant. There is no "my heart was in the right place" defense for espionage. Others have tried (e.g. Pollard), it doesn't work.

Besides, his indiscriminate document dump was in no way tailored toward allegedly illegal acts. He scooped up everything he could get his hands on and couldn't possibly have vetted all the material for these "illegal activities" before he released it. This was revenge, pure and simple. He felt slighted by the military, so he decided to hurt them back. If you believe he was some kind of noble whistleblower, you simply weren't paying attention to what he did.

The Speedy Trial Clause of the Sixth Amendment to the United States Constitution

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Please , people can we keep the topic in mind with out all the insults .
I know this is a touchy subject , but keep it clean please .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join