It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blast from the Past:ATS and Gilliland Ranch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I was just cruising through some old videos and I was thinking how many of you have ever seen these.

2008 ATS Investigates Gilliland Ranch

The videos here are preliminary samples of what we saw in the sky over and around Mount Adams, more will be released as Johnny goes through the hundreds of hours of video and pulls the best captures out. While many of these objects are most likely, if not certainly satellites there are one or two that simply don't seem to behave the way a satellite should IMHO. That's the beauty of AboveTopSecret.com though, we have millions of people the world over who will look at these videos and come to their own conclusions. We hope

video.abovetopsecret.com...

There are many more to check out.

Peace,
Kev

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Well that was informative. Thanks for that. Reckon it should be compulsory viewing before posting heheehe

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by phyllida
Well that was informative. Thanks for that. Reckon it should be compulsory viewing before posting heheehe

It is and it would help for people who find a youtube video to kind of learn how to be a little skeptical of vids thrown out there.
A lot of people are connected now and want attention.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982

Originally posted by phyllida

It is and it would help for people who find a youtube video to kind of learn how to be a little skeptical of vids thrown out there.
A lot of people are connected now and want attention.

I agree with what you say - but isn't the original title of that ATS report a bit misleading? Unless there's a part 2 or something, this could be better titled as "Crash Course In Procedures For Identifying Night Sky Objects", since it doesn't really focus on Gilliland.
edit on 29-11-2012 by firefly9000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by firefly9000

I agree with what you say - but isn't the original title of that ATS report a bit misleading? Unless there's a part 2 or something, this could be better titles as "Crash Course In Procedure For Identifying Night Sky Objects", since it doesn't really focus on Gilliland.

There is a part 2, 3,4 5 6 7 and 8 I do believe.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

For some strange reason, the videos in that link won't work for me. I did watch the videos at the time so I've probably seen what your lookimg at. Are you sure it was really that long ago?
Was it when Chris on a bike went with them?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Not many interested it seems.

The control grid is really really strong.

If people did what James does, and stargazed, with right heart and mind, love, and gratitude, they'd be having their own sightings left/right and center.

top topics

join