It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinwalker Ranch be sure to Watch the Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory show on the Ranch Monday Dec 3

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Pretty much as I expected.

They proved nothing. They alluded to everything. Alex Jones made his usual baseless allegations that, as usual, couldn't be verified. So a guy who refuses to be interviewed was interviewed...twice...and politely answered their questions. A guy who was supposedly pure evil did an interview and just came off as a bit arrogant. No secret plots were uncovered. No proof of anything extraordinary was captured. (The audio could have been transmitted from anywhere. Jokesters who knew they were filming, the security at the ranch, etc.)

I think my favorite part was when Mr. No Big Government was all bent out of shape because a private company was going to explore space with no government oversight. Ironic. Although the part where the guy did did his "summoning ritual" and a "UFO" appeared was pretty hilarious, too.
edit on 12-12-2012 by jtap66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DetectiveFork
I view Conspiracy Theory like I do most shows in this genre. It's enjoyable entertainment and not wholly committed to the truth, but it still manages to bring up interesting topics that I might not have otherwise known about. I never heard of Skinwalker Ranch before, and was excited to read more about it online, especially on skinwalkerranch.org. This is a fascinating story that is a huge example of what I feel could be going on (interdimensional contact rather than space aliens), and I'm now wishing I could accompany hiii_98 on one of his trips there. So, I have Conspiracy Theory and Jesse to thank for that. :-)

It's what sites and communities like ATS were built on, the noir of conspiracies.

Its certainly perked my interest simply because of the collection of events that have occurred which add weight to the multi-earth multi-dimensional theory.

I believe there are valid UFO, Cryptozoology and complete unknown phenomenons out there but also a load of stuff from other areas that we just don't know about like other dimensions.

Food for thought...

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Well it did raise one huge question.

Why would a billionare aerospace tycoon want to spend the cash to buy a cattle ranch, and lock it down for 8yrs...

Billionares dont usually do something unless its worth it.

Either something is there worth lots of money, or he's got the start of alzheimers

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
What was it that said "true evil" and "get off". Did it say anything more? I hate how you cut parts out and switch between places

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66
Pretty much as I expected.

They proved nothing. They alluded to everything. Alex Jones made his usual baseless allegations that, as usual, couldn't be verified. So a guy who refuses to be interviewed was interviewed...twice...and politely answered their questions. A guy who was supposedly pure evil did an interview and just came off as a bit arrogant. No secret plots were uncovered. No proof of anything extraordinary was captured. (The audio could have been transmitted from anywhere. Jokesters who knew they were filming, the security at the ranch, etc.)

I think my favorite part was when Mr. No Big Government was all bent out of shape because a private company was going to explore space with no government oversight. Ironic. Although the part where the guy did did his "summoning ritual" and a "UFO" appeared was pretty hilarious, too.

You have good points..

Now what's the reality of having Obama on television answering on the fly? It's all a theater, you're looking into fake reality too much imo. You live, you die, please explain why the middle matters.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Ok, time to keep this thread alive and fresh with new info. I finally watched the episode. WOW. Insane. These are VERY private individuals on a mission for space / UFOs. Look at the Wiki pages and how brief they are, though I understand the right to privacy and would want one in similar fashion for myself, if one were ever created =b

Robert Bigelow

John Alexander

These were the guys interviewed in the show, among others. When you see the show though it really puts into perspective what is going on.

As for new fresh info, here is a quote from Mr. Bigelow from Bloomberg, over a month ago. I'm surprised it's not on this thread:

“I’m in the camp that has zero doubt” that UFOs exist and have visited the Earth, Bigelow said in a phone interview.

Bloomberg - Las Vegas Aficionado bets 500 million on Space Hotel

I'm not even sure there is a thread on this article, though I haven't looked. I am fascinated by this subject, but I don't put much time into researching it. However, after watching the show and doing some news searches for the names, this came up. So the guy who owns MUFON, and other space related companies admits he has zero doubt there are UFOs?

I can see the reporter did not do the transcript of the call and the wording is not direct. But I'm surprised at the seeming admittance from the guy. Maybe I'm the only one reading between the lines, or seeing things...

Thoughts everyone? =D

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
To add another bit of info from another news source about Mr. Bigelow. He does seem to have a reputation. I also applaud the guy for chasing is passions, as "eccentric" as society seems to label it. I don't agree with the secrecy bit though. Maybe he made a deal with the devil?

In the last 15 years he has spent $210 million of his own money, and he says he will spend up to $500 million overall, in order to prove that space is a safe place for a passionate entrepreneurs.

"We have a way of building stations that are far less expensive, far more safe and can be built more quickly," says Bigelow. "And the timing is right."

He says he is in talks with more than a dozen nations and has "memorandums of understanding" from countries including Japan, the Netherlands, Singapore, Sweden, Australia and the United Kingdom. In February NASA Deputy Administrator Lori Garver visited Bigelow Aerospace's plant in North Las Vegas, and the agency is currently evaluating the company's expandable modules for use as expansions to the International Space Station.

It would be easy to write Robert Bigelow off as an eccentric. He gave $3.7 million to the University of Nevada Las Vegas to establish a "consciousness studies" program that taught classes about life after death. He gave an estimated $10 million to fund the now-defunct UFO-hunting National Institute for Discovery Science. In 1996 he bought a 480-acre Utah cattle ranch that some believe is the site of an interdimensional doorway used by alien shape-shifters and stationed watchers there.

As always in this brave new world, follow the money. Sigh. Money is not brave.

Forbes.com - Real estate developer Robert Bigelow believes mankind's future is in outer space, and he's betting big on getting there.

The sad part is that this info has been out there and in the faces of people for awhile, but no one is listening... Or the guy is crazy and knows how to entrepreneur (very successfully), invest, and is a fool.

edit on 5-3-2013 by Philippines because: Edit: added image of backlinks

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
UFOs: Myths, Conspiracies, and Realities by Col. John B. Alexander is probably the worst and most derivative book on the subject that I've ever wasted money on. Other than the fact that he gives some credence to the superiority of the IDH over the ETH...you are not likely to learn anything. A very, very shallow book that is fairly easy to discern as some sort of propaganda...or, at least, a sad attempt to generate some cash.

Much more informative is checking out Alexander's personal website and white papers, where it becomes obvious that he disdains the Constitution and has the elitist attitude of the supposed "superiority" of a one-world government. He champions the "marriage" of state law enforcement with federal military "assistance." He and Hitler would have probably passionately french-kissed. Anyone who is interested in these aspects of his character/personality only needs to U2U me and I will provide you with some eye-opening links.

He's pretty much a new-age buffoon without the character of the "peacemaker" he professes to be. In my book, he's a "punk" with very questionable associations and obvious flaws in his assertions. A little digging will demonstrate how un-liked, undeservedly egoistic, petty, and absurd he truly is.

Col. Alexander: I welcome any correspondence you have the guts to engage in.

edit on 6-3-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
UFOs: Myths, Conspiracies, and Realities by Col. John B. Alexander is probably the worst and most derivative book on the subject that I've ever wasted money on. Other than the fact that he gives some credence to the superiority of the IDH over the ETH...you are not likely to learn anything. A very, very shallow book that is fairly easy to discern as some sort of propaganda...or, at least, a sad attempt to generate some cash.

Much more informative is checking out Alexander's personal website and white papers, where it becomes obvious that he disdains the Constitution and has the elitist attitude of the supposed "superiority" of a one-world government. He champions the "marriage" of state law enforcement with federal military "assistance." He and Hitler would have probably passionately french-kissed. Anyone who is interested in these aspects of his character/personality only needs to U2U me and I will provide you with some eye-opening links.

He's pretty much a new-age buffoon without the character of the "peacemaker" he professes to be. In my book, he's a "punk" with very questionable associations and obvious flaws in his assertions. A little digging will demonstrate how un-liked, undeservedly egoistic, petty, and absurd he truly is.

Col. Alexander: I welcome any correspondence you have the guts to engage in.

edit on 6-3-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

Interesting feedback about that book, thanks for spreading the word, I was considering looking for it to download, but after your review, and considering the source... I'll pass. It was obvious on the show he knows something, along with Bigelow, and there is no way we will know.

Its tempting to organize "fake, outrageous" calls to MUFON and BAASS just to lead them on wild goose chases.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
This is not really a bump, though indirectly it is. Just curious about the OP of the thread, it's been awhile since any response on this thread. I hope all is well!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join