It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinwalker Ranch be sure to Watch the Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory show on the Ranch Monday Dec 3

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Oh man! What a long journey for you. For some reason or other, I thought you were near the ranch.

So, what were those lights at 6:31? Looks like a city skyline, but I assume, not? Had you seen those before?
That round flashing white light is interesting too. It got bigger and bigger. Just getting bigger, or drawing closer?

Creepy.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

Oh man, what I wouldn't give to have that experience! It seems absolutely nothing ever happens around my neck of the woods here in Texas any more - no matter how much beer we drink! I'm a little insulted at that! I guess I'm going to have to splurge a bit and get some decent night vision equipment and spend more time out at our ranch at night. I've always wanted to but usually too danged tired by that time of day.

But, seriously, a wolf is a surprisingly large canine when you see one in the flesh. Was your sighting of an individual as large as was described in the first sighting story? I guess what you described would be in the general realm of a shape shifter entity?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

I saw the video and it was entertaining. However, it appears that there needs to be a part 2 and some more or real investigation into the subject.

You mentioned in your forum that Sean Stone (if I recall correctly) was misleading in regards to his leg getting hit by something and that they embellished on things while disregarding other events. Can you further discuss this or go into more details about this and how the cast wanted you not to laugh at times and keep your composure?

I like Jesse, but you make some strong revelations that the show is solely about $ and no real attempt at seeking any truth. That wouldn't be a shocker since everything is about money and the show can't run without money. However that doesn't mean they couldn't actually do valid research and make it entertaining without having to fake things.

I also found it rather disappointing attempt by Sean Stone to make fun on the subject by attempting to communicate with the spirits.

In those regards that puts a sour taste in my mouth in regards to the show.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The full episode, apologies if its been posted before....

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ollie769
reply to post by hiii_98

Oh man, what I wouldn't give to have that experience! It seems absolutely nothing ever happens around my neck of the woods here in Texas any more - no matter how much beer we drink!
But, seriously, a wolf is a surprisingly large canine when you see one in the flesh. Was your sighting of an individual as large as was described in the first sighting story? I guess what you described would be in the general realm of a shape shifter entity?

Some paranormal author once told me that you could put him in any town long enough and by talking ot enough people and digging into the historical paranormal lore of the town, he could write a exciting thriller on any local hometown.

The wolf was not as large as described in the story, the wolf itself was not that unusual, other than its calm intense demeanor. It was dirty and grey. No glowing eyes, no communication. But it neither ran nor displayed aggressive behavior, just faced me an a 3-5 minute stare down.

alot like this extinct dire wolf actually, less muscular though.

edit on 6-12-2012 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
I will be a featured guest on the Conspiracy Theory Show with Jesse Ventura this Monday 10/11 on TruTv. Be sure not to miss this episode, we captured some pretty unbelievable things while I took the team out to the ranch. Some people on ATS have followed by threads over the years and know I have been researching this phenomona for some time now. Please check out the show, be happy to answer any questions as well.

saw you on there bud good job, ive been reading your threads on the skinwalker for a long time, and i thought that was you when i saw you on there..........gotta ask tho, what was with the radio signal coming in? Was it as clear and directed as it seemed or?

Is shaun that much of an eccentric? lol

I wish they would devote an entire episode on that ranch, I have books on that place and when i was living in idaho had planned a trip there I couldnt make.........

For some reason , it seems all things paranormal surround that place and it seems to me to be possibly THE pinnacle for all else, and IMHO the most important area in paranormal and ET activity in the world.......

But why.........
edit on 6-12-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

gotta ask tho, what was with the radio signal coming in? Was it as clear and directed as it seemed or?

I wish they would devote an entire episode on that ranch, I have books on that place and when i was living in idaho had planned a trip there I couldnt make.........

For some reason , it seems all things paranormal surround that place and it seems to me to be possibly THE pinnacle for all else, and IMHO the most important area in paranormal and ET activity in the world.......

It was as clear and directed as it seemed on tv. that was not edited, however the interpretation of the words and the editing teams selective use of which words to include may not have reflected the entire bizarre dialogue. it almost sounded like a religous sermon or warning. I remember hearing a disucssion with the term "angels", "sinners" and "evil". Of all of the insane things that have happened to me at the ranch, this was one of the least impressive, so I paid no attention to recording it.

Yes Saun seemed extremely "too cool for school" eccentric. Tryrel really is a nice guy but I felt he was too rehersed and somewhat acting. Of the two he would break character, and you could tell he was geniunly excited at times. I was told by the producer several times that Saun is very connected to all things spiritual and has a gift. The gift of being overdramatic? Of the two Saun was oddly easier to interview with, however once the cameras turned off, he was alof and distant. Tyrel Ventura felt like more of someone I could enjoy a beer with. Christopher O'Brian was really a cool guy in person, laid back, and knows his stuff.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
By any chance, is the episode available on YouTube? I'd love to see it.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
By any chance, is the episode available on YouTube? I'd love to see it.

the full youtube version is posted earlier in this very thread and also on my website.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

gotta ask tho, what was with the radio signal coming in? Was it as clear and directed as it seemed or?

It was as clear and directed as it seemed on tv. that was not edited, however the interpretation of the words and the editing teams selective use of which words to include may not have reflected the entire bizarre dialogue. it almost sounded like a religous sermon or warning. I remember hearing a disucssion with the term "angels", "sinners" and "evil". Of all of the insane things that have happened to me at the ranch, this was one of the least impressive, so I paid no attention to recording it.

Yes Saun seemed extremely "too cool for school" eccentric. Tryrel really is a nice guy but I felt he was too rehersed and somewhat acting. Of the two he would break character, and you could tell he was geniunly excited at times. I was told by the producer several times that Saun is very connected to all things spiritual and has a gift. The gift of being overdramatic? Of the two Saun was oddly easier to interview with, however once the cameras turned off, he was alof and distant. Tyrel Ventura felt like more of someone I could enjoy a beer with. Christopher O'Brian was really a cool guy in person, laid back, and knows his stuff.

Thats kind of what I expected, I hate it when they just play pieces like that.......would have been nice to have some context even tho it was pretty creepy.......i did notice when yall exited the vehicles and they asked "did you hear that" you kind of had this "yep, meh" kind of response, actually made me laugh

Ive been following you a while and reading other stories on that area so as you say, im sure it wasnt a big a deal to you as it was made out to be......

Saun I just cant get a read on, to me it just felt like hes just there to add another degree of drama to the whole thing.........I dunno about Jesses son, but he seems like a pretty cool guy with some genuine interest.....Its interesting to see the dynamic now from the previous shows.

I find it interesting that it was easier to interview with Saun tho, I would think it would be the other way around.......

For you I hope this brings you a lot more exposure, and more exposure to the ranch itself, Id like to see a lot more go into this place.........why its remained so buried , despite all the incidences and cloak and dagger, to me is astounding.......

I hope soon a show devotes an entire episode to exploring this place.........

Have you had an uptick at all in noteriety since then? Any new offers in regards to the ranch and yourself?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
might sound cliche but my main interest is really to spread the message about the ranch and the mysterious unknown world we live in. There may be a possible warning or threat that may be encoded wihin whats happening on the ranch. I feel like i'm leaving behind a treasure map for others to follow to find the buried truth. Mass media gives me a pulpit to spread this geniune concern. Once one accepts that whats occuring on the ranch is REAL, its changes the dynamic of everything we were taught about life, and religion. To me that was a powerful revelation.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Great episode and even better follow up thread, very informative, I had no idea of Bigelow's connection to the ranch or the DOD connection for that matter. Sign me up for those wishing the show would go back for an entire episode.
edit on 6-12-2012 by bigern because: grammar

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Philippines
What about the airspace? What if one were to fly in a balloon slowly across the land at 500-1000 ft altitude?

I also hold a pilot's liscense, and this was of interest to me as well. The airspace above Skinwalker is NOT restricted in any way, nor is it adjacent to any restricted airspace. Regarding aeronautical charts it is actually quite natural in appearance.

Alriiight, very good info to know. Many "things" happen in midair right? I wonder if someone could calculate an average wind direction and anchor a balloon over the air, documenting everything. Just speculation =b

What kind of tests / observation methods the do you know of that have been used from a high elevation?

And in my opinion you've done a great job about informing people, I never heard of this. Thanks! It's fascinating =)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

I watched the show and thought it was excellent! I was stunned when the voices came though the radio. Do you think they were being transmitted by Biggalow's security team to keep people away? I would like to get your opinion on what you think they are.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
this episode made me more of a believer. man i love when jesse has the interviews at the end lol entertaining stuff. the ice cold jesse stare down

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I didn't like the episode, it kept throwing the whole UFO label around and made the Skinwalker ranch sound like it was something else instead, completely detracting from the original story and investigation of Skinwalker Ranch (which is fascinating in it's own right).

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I liked the episode. I was very interested in what Col. Alexander had to say.
Imagine my surprise when I decided to watch Chasing UFO's and seeing him give an interview.

His interview is at around 21:24 in the vid.
He sounded like he took a complete u turn on what he believes.
so I looked him up and found this. www.aolnews.com...
So now my question is why was he made to look like he didn't believe in UFO's on Conspiracy Theory? Makes me wonder about the whole series now.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I view Conspiracy Theory like I do most shows in this genre. It's enjoyable entertainment and not wholly committed to the truth, but it still manages to bring up interesting topics that I might not have otherwise known about. I never heard of Skinwalker Ranch before, and was excited to read more about it online, especially on skinwalkerranch.org. This is a fascinating story that is a huge example of what I feel could be going on (interdimensional contact rather than space aliens), and I'm now wishing I could accompany hiii_98 on one of his trips there. So, I have Conspiracy Theory and Jesse to thank for that. :-)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join