It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Press TV: Nuclear Christmas In The USA!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Terrorists would not wait, if they had a nuke staged in the US. Any time "waiting" would lead to more chances of them getting caught.

I hate to be a wet blanket on the doom, but that's my 2 cents.

Actually they would to create fear monging for people to join into false religion and saviors. For example maybe Skynet attack in Dec 21 2012? Religious terrorists are the easiest to cause chaos.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by yuppa

Personally You will really hear a worldwide trumpet blowing when that actually starts. I did not hear the first one yet blowing did you?

Personally since the invention of electrical coils "trumpets" have been blowing a lot...

But just for a few decade really , compared to the length of history anyway. Now you also understand references to take nothing, flee now and hide in caves (subways).
edit on 28-11-2012 by intrptr because: additional...

FACEPALM TIMES INFINITY

I think i read there will be a trumpet sounding and all the world will know. Still There has not been any signs yet. No peace in the Med no Flaming mountains in the ocean 1/3 of the earths population is still here too. Doom mongers suck,so dont be that guy.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

Still There has not been any signs yet.

Maybe the reason you haven't "seen any signs" is because you are stuck with old interpretations and refuse to open your eyes. My guess is you think there will actually be a giant trumpet sticking out of a cloud? And after we die we can all sit around in Heaven on puffy white clouds eating ice-cream from golden plates?

"Signs" of prophecy coming true are everywhere...

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by yuppa

Still There has not been any signs yet.

Maybe the reason you haven't "seen any signs" is because you are stuck with old interpretations and refuse to open your eyes. My guess is you think there will actually be a giant trumpet sticking out of a cloud? And after we die we can all sit around in Heaven on puffy white clouds eating ice-cream from golden plates?

"Signs" of prophecy coming true are everywhere...

Well Please educate the rest of us. Specific sign and specific verse,and prove each one. And NO i do not expect to SEE a trumpet sticking out a Cloud,YOURE TROLLING and that is a TnC violation so tread light. The best sign will be Peace in the middle east. I stated that as one and you did not respond to that one you just cherry picked to suit your point of view instead of having to explain.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I would think it would be difficult to hide a nuclear weapon, when they have monitors at the borders that can detect a person crossing the border who just had radiation therapy. My uncle had radiation therapy and when we crossed the border from Canada, the first thing they asked him is if he had radiation therapy.

If they have monitors to pick up the slightest amount of radiation in humans, think about how difficult it would be to hide or steal a small nuclear weapon. I may be wrong, but the security of nuclear devices in the U.S. is a system of checks and balances.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
if there is any truth in any of this then if i were american and id lost some nukes , id let the country fall into crippling debt, keep the same government in power, and build underground facility's to protect the rich and famous. and then start again when its all blown over , oh .... wait.. that's exactly whats happening , i think we can rule out them smuggling the nukes out of the country so id look under ground for them , depending on how many is lost then if there in strategic positions there wont be any america left :/ alkward...

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

Where do you get "peace in the middle east" from?

But to answer your request in general terms, I look at the ancient prophecies in the Bible as seen thru the eyes of men that lived thousands of years ago. They did their best to explain (from their viewpoint) what we accept as ordinary today. Jets, explosions, cities are all completely unheard of to them and they did their best to describe what they are seeing in the visions presented to them back then. Thats why they might describe something as a locust for instance...

but we know what it is in a heartbeat...

Wings that sound like chariots thundering to battle, stings in their tails? That kind of thing. If you lived back then, how would you describe an attack helicopter? You would have no clue what it was. You could only say it looked like this or that. Thats where I think some of the symbology in the bible comes from.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

There are strong confirmations that one or more nuclear weapons, known to have been stolen but kept from the public to “prevent panic,” may well be deployed in American cities by extremist elements with probable ties to a foreign intelligence agency.

This scenario was the basis of the television show “Jericho” several years ago. However, this time there are real culprits and real motivations, both the overthrow of the government of the United States and the naming of Iran as a “scapegoat.”

www.presstv.ir...

Isn't Press TV a pretty dominate news agency in Iran? Sort of like the FOX NEWS of Iran?
Either way, I don't even believe Fox would report on this.

This is also in line with a caller that Alex Jones had on his station few weeks ago:

This is a little off topic but why do you people think Fox news is the only Bias news.MSNBC is even worse than they are far worse.They don;t even add a news hour in their line up.Hannity and O'reilly openly admit their program is not news or journalism.MSNBC cannot even admit it.
edit on 29-11-2012 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-11-2012 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Definitely is interesting. People say that disaster won't happen, but why not? Everyone settles in for Saturnalia. They gather the few dollars that they have. They get comfortable and then BOOM. Why can't the elite use this for an advantage? Especially being that so much will happen within the first few months of 2013. Then, Albert Pike will prove to be right. Atheists will fulfill their Satan given role to hunt down true (Holy Ghost having and led) Christians.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

No date setting. Besides, you don't have to know too much of the Word, to know that everything prophesied will not happen within one month. Not when the final Antichrist reigns for years. Not when, the events foretold won't happen in a month. Unless, you're one of those "rapture" believers.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by rollsthepaul

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

There are strong confirmations that one or more nuclear weapons, known to have been stolen but kept from the public to “prevent panic,” may well be deployed in American cities by extremist elements with probable ties to a foreign intelligence agency.

This scenario was the basis of the television show “Jericho” several years ago. However, this time there are real culprits and real motivations, both the overthrow of the government of the United States and the naming of Iran as a “scapegoat.”

www.presstv.ir...

Isn't Press TV a pretty dominate news agency in Iran? Sort of like the FOX NEWS of Iran?
Either way, I don't even believe Fox would report on this.

This is also in line with a caller that Alex Jones had on his station few weeks ago:

Yes, we should totally believe a state that is not friendly as being credible.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
I would think it would be difficult to hide a nuclear weapon, when they have monitors at the borders that can detect a person crossing the border who just had radiation therapy. My uncle had radiation therapy and when we crossed the border from Canada, the first thing they asked him is if he had radiation therapy.

If they have monitors to pick up the slightest amount of radiation in humans, think about how difficult it would be to hide or steal a small nuclear weapon. I may be wrong, but the security of nuclear devices in the U.S. is a system of checks and balances.

Yes and people seem to think it is alot easier to transport and the detonate a nuclear device than it is. I worked securtiy for a time for the things and you don't just toss them into the bed of a truck and push a button.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Ever since I read this thread, I have been a little freaked out, as I live in Phoenix, and getting nuked has been one of my greatest fears my whole life.

I looked into Bain and that book, but after reading the "Lost Chapter" on his site, I think the guy is a loon. The other guy, on the other hand, I have not debunked yet. Aside from these two items, the only other mention of this happening was on ATS from a few years back, it was a "prophetic" dream.

Does anyone think this is really going to happen in the coming days? If it weren't for my son's plans with his father on Christmas day and eve, I'd just pack up and go camping until the 1st of the year. I could use a little reassurance or something right about now, please.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by azamber

azamber, i am in phx too, mesa, but i cannot pass off bain as bunk.
here is why
he does not believe in the numerology of Crowley at all and finds quotes that indicate Crowley did not either. rather, it is a mechanism of reality control.

e g flight aa11 strikes a tower of two making an 11 on september 11 . 9th month, around 9 am.

other flight numbers like 93 have major crowley significance, he signs his letters 93/93.

now note highway 93 and 17 converge at the az state capitol. i was just there, note that janet napolitano as gov made a nice zero memorial to ground zero at the wtc. big steel and cement zero. nice target. now go over 100 feet, see the bill of rights, 10 amendments, in cement, to be nuked. in the wesly bolin park.
and pretty much all of arizonas government is nearby.. attorney general, guv, land records, tax records, courts, its all there. if gone...no arizona. practically.
barry goldwater was a pain in the butt to the new world order. he called them out. they need to wipe out that spirit forever.
my prediction: 13 kt. hiroshima. a gun type U235 bomb, anyone can make one in a machine shop, just need 100 lbs of 90 pc or better 235. so iran could be blamed.

Crowleys numerology is BS, the numbers have no intrinsic predicitive power. OTHER than what the criminal elite sets them up to represent. and they want you to notice.
to make it explicit, some one picked out flight aa11 as the first to be crashed...
now you think everytime 911 comes up..not help but harm is on the way.

Bain makes an interesting point, and cites crowley. the method is slowly revealed... so you become paralyzed. there wont be any prosecution, and you acquiese by doing nothing..

for my part, the omens do not look good for phoenix.
the geopolitical sense of the elites is to take out Iran for the banking and the oil. this could give them the basis.
plus they collapse a state that has been a pest, and as a warning to the others.

please read both parts of the book, show me why i am wrong and Bain is wrong.. really. not much time

the failure of the mayan 21st prophecy gives the elite the opportunity to shove their numerology in our face.

John Kerry of skull and bones, like the Bushes, is now the sec state... and will be our warlord.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I don't give numerology much attention, as anything can be broken down by numbers, and coincidences are everywhere. I feel similarly toward symbology.

I had a hard time getting through the chapter I read, as I found his personality to be quite arrogant with obvious biases, the conclusions he was making to be far fetched, and his information to be partially inaccurate. Given the three preceding observations, I refuse to give much more attention to anything Bain says.

As for Phoenix, I have plans to be out of town the next two days anyway, but my oldest son will be here, so I'm just hoping it's more of the same false prophecy we seem to see everywhere. Also, I can think of plenty of other states that give TPTB a headache, too. I am terrified, but my intuition tells me everything is going to be fine.

Do you plan to be in town for the next few days?
edit on 12/23/2012 by azamber because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Well, nothing happened. Must have been because we were warned.

edit on 12/27/2012 by azamber because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join