It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Press TV: Nuclear Christmas In The USA!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

There are strong confirmations that one or more nuclear weapons, known to have been stolen but kept from the public to “prevent panic,” may well be deployed in American cities by extremist elements with probable ties to a foreign intelligence agency.

This scenario was the basis of the television show “Jericho” several years ago. However, this time there are real culprits and real motivations, both the overthrow of the government of the United States and the naming of Iran as a “scapegoat.”

www.presstv.ir...

Isn't Press TV a pretty dominate news agency in Iran? Sort of like the FOX NEWS of Iran?
Either way, I don't even believe Fox would report on this.

This is also in line with a caller that Alex Jones had on his station few weeks ago:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Given the border security in the US, I do not doubt there is a good chance WMDs controlled by those not friendly with the US are here. Just a matter of time...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

The plot has been tracked to groups within the Pentagon, several government agencies and wealthy and powerful extremist backers of Netanyahu and, in particular, the “Gulf Cartel” operating from Mexico that has penetrated nearly all levels of government, law enforcement and the military across the country.

Hmmmm, sounds like a movie.

Thus, when a threat of an attack on the “government and nation” is revealed, two things become obvious:

1. Only a nuclear attack, likely more than one location, could push America to the new war Israel wants and bully the American people into even more “police state” legislation and the total abandonment of what is left of democratic government.

2. News and entertainment have been systematically pre-staging such a move through highly fictionalized and propagandized “brainwashing” that is intended to make Iran the scapegoat for what President Obama has now revealed is actually an “insider threat” within the American government.

I guess I should watch more TV.

This could get the doomsday Sayers coming out of the woodworks

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

...deployed in American cities by extremist elements with probable ties to a foreign intelligence agency...

Awesome, perhaps this is another batch of Israeli Art Students, Moving Companies, and dancing Mossad and IDF explosives experts we won't hear about on the MSM.

How do they get here? We actually let former IDF and Mossad run security at our international transportation hubs, that's how.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Yeah, the 'plot has been tracked', but how about some of the footprints that were used in tracking. We don't get to see any of those, do we?

I think someone does watch a little too much TV, like the source of these stories.

edit on 28-11-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Remember that nuclear missiles turned up missing from Barksdale AFB 2 or 3 years ago. No need to sneak weapons into Country if you can just steal them.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
WEll I am listening to the AJ video in the Op. Seems I was watching segments of this video a few weeks ago on his site. Am specifically wanting to hear about the Christmas time Nuk info, could you tell me about where in the video to listen to?

This guy seems like the ultimate prepper.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by GArnold

They didn't end up missing. They were transported from Minot to Barksdale, because the crews at Minot screwed up royally and loaded them by accident. They all ended up on the ramp at Barksdale, and it got twisted into at least one being missing, and everyone being involved eliminated to keep them quiet.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

I recall ATSers were hot on those stories as they broke, it was a very concerning time.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Just heard on the video that he states he thinks the targets will be Military bases rather than the major cities to make statement to EU rather than destroy America.

link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by GArnold

They didn't end up missing. They were transported from Minot to Barksdale, because the crews at Minot screwed up royally and loaded them by accident. They all ended up on the ramp at Barksdale, and it got twisted into at least one being missing, and everyone being involved eliminated to keep them quiet.

That is what they are saying yes. I have read various reports that a few of them turned up missing. What do you expect the Gov to say? "Hey sorry we lost some nuclear weapons and are not sure where they are".

It clearly says even in Wikipedia that many people lost their jobs over this.

link   
alrighty then ... guess this latest Presidential Memorandum makes a little more sense now.

Presidential Memorandum -- National Insider Threat Policy and Minimum Standards for Executive Branch Insider Threat Programs

MEMORANDUM FOR THE HEADS OF EXECUTIVE DEPARTMENTS AND AGENCIES

SUBJECT: National Insider Threat Policy and Minimum Standards for Executive Branch Insider Threat Programs

This Presidential Memorandum transmits the National Insider Threat Policy and Minimum Standards for Executive Branch Insider Threat Programs (Minimum Standards) to provide direction and guidance to promote the development of effective insider threat programs within departments and agencies to deter, detect, and mitigate actions by employees who may represent a threat to national security. These threats encompass potential espionage, violent acts against the Government or the Nation, and unauthorized disclosure of classified information, including the vast amounts of classified data available on interconnected United States Government computer networks and systems.

READ MORE

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by GArnold

I've read various reports, not just gov't that none did turn up missing.

What did you think would happen? They allowed nuclear weapons to remain unsecured for 36 hours. What, you think the Air Force is going to say "That's ok, you're doing a good job" and pat them on the head? They violated every security procedure in the book, so they deserved to get fired.
edit on 11/28/2012 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
the nuclear event planned for phoenix, arizona this christmas is being called 'black christmas' in a book titled 'the most dangerous book in the world' by s.k. bain.
themostdangerousbookintheworld.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by GArnold

I've read various reports, not just gov't that none did turn up missing.

What did you think would happen? They allowed nuclear weapons to remain unsecured for 36 hours. What, you think the Air Force is going to say "That's ok, you're doing a good job" and pat them on the head? They violated every security procedure in the book, so they deserved to get fired.
edit on 11/28/2012 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

Well I suppose we will find out. I think it is entirely possible that a couple missiles were missing and the Govt did what it could to cover the fact up. I am not usually one to believe the official Govt line on something. They have such a great track record of being honest and forthright with the public.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Investigative researcher-author S.K. Bain has written a book on 9/11 like no other, The Most Dangerous Book in the World. He makes the claim that 9/11 was an occult mass sacrifice to Lucifer, which is really nothing new. I have not yet read the book but from researching his website and portions of the book I surmise that 9/11 is not the main subject but the next 9/11 mass sacrifice, Black Christmas 2012. Consider that every major terrorist event orchestrated by our government in America has been greater than the previous one. Bain claims to have decoded the next big event of the illuminati, the nuking of Phoenix Arizona on December 25, 2012 under cover of the Mayan 2012 end of the world propaganda. He calls the event an Islamic jihad against Christianity. Assuming Muslims are again blamed it could set off the final world war Albert Pike prophesied between Muslims and Christians/Jews.

this is from a review of 'the most dangerous book in the world'
calltodiscernment.blogspot.com...
i have not read [or ordered] the book yet ... maybe i'll get one for christmas
there are more links about it on that page

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Yeah it has been covered to death on ATS....

just search people...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Remember the rumor about a 500 kiloton nuclear weapon aboard a Type U212A Dolphin Class Sub that vanished in a German port, right under the noses of the NSA, MI 6 and BND?

I don't know if there was something true about the story, but a hydrogen bomb aboard a stealth-sub would be THE weapon of choice for a nuclear false flag IMO.

*ETA: Israel's Navy bought six of these Dolphin Class U212A Subs from Germany by the way.
edit on 28-11-2012 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal

Investigative researcher-author S.K. Bain has written a book on 9/11 like no other, The Most Dangerous Book in the World. He makes the claim that 9/11 was an occult mass sacrifice to Lucifer, which is really nothing new. I have not yet read the book but from researching his website and portions of the book I surmise that 9/11 is not the main subject but the next 9/11 mass sacrifice, Black Christmas 2012. Consider that every major terrorist event orchestrated by our government in America has been greater than the previous one. Bain claims to have decoded the next big event of the illuminati, the nuking of Phoenix Arizona on December 25, 2012 under cover of the Mayan 2012 end of the world propaganda. He calls the event an Islamic jihad against Christianity. Assuming Muslims are again blamed it could set off the final world war Albert Pike prophesied between Muslims and Christians/Jews.

this is from a review of 'the most dangerous book in the world'
calltodiscernment.blogspot.com...
i have not read [or ordered] the book yet ... maybe i'll get one for christmas
there are more links about it on that page

wow, even the iranians are pissed off at sheriff joe arpaio.....or for all of you obama right-wing extremists, obama deliberately invited iran to knock off his chief detractor, sheriff "joe"

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Isn't Press TV a pretty dominate news agency in Iran? Sort of like the FOX NEWS of Iran?

The difference is that PressTV is owned and operated by the Iranian government through a body called IRIB.

While IRIB is a corporation it's Director - and in fact entire leadership - are appointed and dismissed at will by the Iranian government.

If it's on PressTV it's been stamped for approval by the government. If the government doesn't approve it, it's not on PressTV.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join