It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Press TV: Nuclear Christmas In The USA!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
After reading this, I am beginning to wonder just about the relevance of the "rumors of mysterious radiation readings" in certain areas of New York City for the past several years.
It might be interesting to pin down where these readings could be comming from.
This city has already been the target of terrorist attacks so another one would not be too surprising.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Terrorists would not wait, if they had a nuke staged in the US. Any time "waiting" would lead to more chances of them getting caught.

I hate to be a wet blanket on the doom, but that's my 2 cents.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Another nuclear false flag attack? How many of these "warnings" have there been in the last 20 years? So when it doesn't happen is everyone going to use the "we scared them off by posting it" excuse like you did for the London Olympics nonevent?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Gordon Duff of Veterans Today in his own words. He admits To Writing 40% False Information and that at least 30% of the information on Veterans Today is false as well.

12160.info...

Obviously, the link isn't working due to copyright laws, but supposedly there's still audio floating around on this somewhere.

This guy sounds like he's perfect for being an analyst for PressTV.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

wow, even the iranians are pissed off at sheriff joe arpaio.....or for all of you obama right-wing extremists, obama deliberately invited iran to knock off his chief detractor, sheriff "joe"

yes, sheriff joe sent his deputies to hawaii to get obama's birth certificate recently. there was also a federal court case against him which was dropped , possibly he got what he was looking for [in hawaii] and used it as a bargaining chip?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ColCurious

Remember the rumor about a 500 kiloton nuclear weapon aboard a Type U212A Dolphin Class Sub that vanished in a German port

turns out the book i'm linking people to on this thread describes a 500 kiloton device being used.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

actually, the article is an opinion piece which could be 100% untrue.
this does not, however, mean that it should be ignored.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

THE TRUTH

God has revealed through the office of a prophet of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob what will soon take place on Earth.

The 2nd trumpet which has yet to sound will manifest as thus:

Multiple port cities within the USA and potentially UK/Canada/Australia will be nuked with small scale "dirty nukes" at the same moment in time. They will include NYC and Washington DC, among others. It will serve as the catilyst for the remaining trumpets to sound in the Day of the Lord we are living in today.

One morning we will all wake up to this event and when you do, God will reveal the truth of these words to your minds; and the oppertunity will begin for God Almighty to reveal himself to all mankind. This is the event which will usher in the work of God's servants before all the Earth at the end of the age; as all of mankinds civilizations fall to pave the way of the Kingdom of God on earth, according to a perfect plan.

The timing of this event is in God's hands, it has yet to be revealed, but it must occur shortly for all things will be finished regarding the end of the age by next Pentecost; May 19th, 2013, the day of the return of Jesus Christ.

MY TAKE

The following math is mine and bares no authority in heaven (this is NOT from God, but me), but my calculations apart from Holy revelation indicate this event will occur around the time of this vidoes assumption, though technically my math falls on 12/21/2012 rather then 12/25/2012. But make no mistake it will occur shortly and afterwards God's truth about all things will be able to be received by all who are of a contrite and humble spirit, who seek God with all sincerity. The date of the second trumpet is unknown until it is God's time to reveal it to His servant the prophets.

God Bless,

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This is as good as the Iranian Government telling the USA : Be Very Careful Of Your Own Bad People.

We must also ponder the recent warning from Obama :
“…to deter, detect and mitigate actions by employees who may present a threat to national security… These threats include… violent acts against the Government and the Nation…”

And nobody so far has been jumping up and down regardless of political persuasions. Seems like this thingy from Obama has been deliberately hush up by TPTB.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
All of the world nuclear arsenals have been disabled. There will be no nuclear war. We think of Earth as our planet and nothing could be further from the truth. There is an agenda for Earth and nuclear war would upset the agenda and will not be permitted. Eventually we will get to meet the guys who have no difficulty whatsoever, preventing nuclear war on our planet. Just because the kids found the matches, is no reason to let them burn down the house. Eh! Take off you hoser. Wanna buy a toque?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
Given the border security in the US, I do not doubt there is a good chance WMDs controlled by those not friendly with the US are here. Just a matter of time...

The border is actually pretty secure...the only way a terrorist would be able to find the secret pathways across are with the help of the cartels....and the cartels won't do that because they know the US would crack down on them extremely hard if they helped terrorists.
These are the facts, not the mainstream news' spin on the border situation.

No it would have to be a false flag event if it were to happen. Nukes aren't crossing our border without the government's permission.
edit on 28-11-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Not saying I believe it, and I don't know if the current admin is sincere in their apprehension to go to Iran with Israel, or they are just putting on a show.

That said.. the one thing and maybe the only thing that could get us into Iran would be the US getting nuked. Nothing could stop them from taking us to Iran if that happened.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

Are you a person who does not take revelation literal?
Personally You will really hear a worldwide trumpet blowing when that actually starts. I did not hear the first one yet blowing did you? You are not qualified to tell us when armageddon has begun.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa
reply to post by ElohimJD

Are you a person who does not take revelation literal?
Personally You will really hear a worldwide trumpet blowing when that actually starts. I did not hear the first one yet blowing did you? You are not qualified to tell us when armageddon has begun.

Wow...ignorant enough? It is completely visible that you have no idea about the word of God or religion in general. The trumpet(s) will not be heard by man because it is of divine nature and you are not part of the divine "need to know." Some of us prophetic in nature, can see the signs, but this doesn't mean the end is happening this year.

1 Thessalonians 5:2-4 (NIV) for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 While people are saying, "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. 4 But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

With that being said, yes, some people of this world are meant to be messengers from God and are qualified to preach that the end is coming. But, most are completely insane. The truthful ones are telling about the end of the world in a more subtle way, like ElohimJD. Not saying he is one, but you are not all knowing.

For those of you who care not of religious Armageddon, that choice is yours to be made. Don't let anyone tell you differently. But, in the event of world annihilation, just remember to repent. Nothing is wrong with confessing that you we're bad in nature and if you don't think you are. Well, I sure do hope others feel the same as you do.

When the world comes crashing down, all your enemies become very personable and will not hesitate to end your life to survive.

Oh and by the way, notice how that says Thessalonians and not Revelations. Reading of the end of the world isn't just limited to Revelations in the Bible. Many of the Disciples we're given visions of end times and wrote about it. Enoch is a great read as well.
edit on 28-11-2012 by johngrissom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

If they really want to upset people, they should hit Vegas.

What no gambling? AHHHHHHHH!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 11/28/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

Personally You will really hear a worldwide trumpet blowing when that actually starts. I did not hear the first one yet blowing did you?

Personally since the invention of electrical coils "trumpets" have been blowing a lot...

But just for a few decade really , compared to the length of history anyway. Now you also understand references to take nothing, flee now and hide in caves (subways).
edit on 28-11-2012 by intrptr because: additional...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Exactly! it's like when a villain brags and explains how he captured a hero only to have the hero use that time to escape and kick ass.
This is to much like a movie plot!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Funny thing happened on way to this post. I made a very detailed response covering better than seven years of conspiracy and two administrations. For the first and only time tonight entire post failed and was wiped - interesting!

Will try again when watchers are busy..................

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

There are strong confirmations that one or more nuclear weapons, known to have been stolen but kept from the public to “prevent panic,” may well be deployed in American cities by extremist elements with probable ties to a foreign intelligence agency.

This scenario was the basis of the television show “Jericho” several years ago. However, this time there are real culprits and real motivations, both the overthrow of the government of the United States and the naming of Iran as a “scapegoat.”

www.presstv.ir...

Isn't Press TV a pretty dominate news agency in Iran? Sort of like the FOX NEWS of Iran?
Either way, I don't even believe Fox would report on this.

This is also in line with a caller that Alex Jones had on his station few weeks ago:

PressTV is a state run propaganda network in Iran, so if I were you, I would take what they have to say with whole shaker full of salt, although I suppose our networks aren't that much better.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join