It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benghazi explained: Interview with an “Intelligence Insider”

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
The "Consulate" in Benghazi was nothing more than a CIA safe-house - NOT a consulate! We have been there arming rebels for the continued overthrow of various governments in the region. Folks, we have been doing this since the early 1960s.

People forget, WE created Bin Laden and armed the Mujahadeen in Afghanistan in a proxy war against the Soviets.. We brought Saddam Hussein to power and armed him in our proxy war against Iran. Our interest in Afghanistan during this past decade had nothing to do with 9/11 - it had EVERYTHING to do with protecting their number 1 cash crop - poppies for opium!

The reality is that it matters not if you're a Republican or a Democrat - that is a simple divide and conquer strategy. Sadly, we can see right in these very forums the many mentally deficient sheep that will actually take sides in this false dichotomy... at the expense of the country as a whole! These two parties belong to the same cabal and they have one common goal - total domination of the wealth and resources across the globe.

This is a highly organized mafia who has at its disposal the highest levels of technology, access to the most powerful weapons and complete control of the monetary system. This is no longer a conspiracy theory - this a conspiracy FACT!
Damn! Someone that actually GETS it.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Originally posted by FreebirdGirl

Originally posted by macman
www.canadafreepress.com...

Well, looks like we have a random act of true journalism. Sad, that it is not by an American, but by our Northern Cousin.

Basically, the interview is cut into two parts, one today and one tomorrow.

The interviewee has let the cat out of the bag right from the get go, stating that all Govt people are lying to the US public about Benghazi.

Basically, it is what people like Beck, myself and others here have been saying it. The Govt running guns and other things, all items that 0bama stated would not happen.

Enjoy the read.

Another nameless insider huh? You guys never cease to amaze me.
Funny thing, if you read the other Benghazi threads, a lot of the Obama backers have been telling us all along that the 'consulate' wasn't a consulate or diplomatic post of any kind. They have been saying that the place was a CIA operation.

As for me, I really don't know. The govt has been telling us that it was a diplomatic post.... but we know how much we can believe that comes from them.

edit on 28-11-2012 by poloblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

The reality is that it matters not if you're a Republican or a Democrat - that is a simple divide and conquer strategy. Sadly, we can see right in these very forums the many mentally deficient sheep that will actually take sides in this false dichotomy... at the expense of the country as a whole! These two parties belong to the same cabal and they have one common goal - total domination of the wealth and resources across the globe

Thank You. It is encouraging to see not everyone is falling for the same old tricks.
Some shout political rhetoric instead of looking at the whole picture.
S&F's

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman
reply to post by FreebirdGirl

Yeah, because journalist have never used "Un-named insiders" to break stories.

You go ahead and champion 0bama.
Let the rest of us consume and understand the truth.

edit on 28-11-2012 by macman because: (no reason given)

I do not support Obama. I am tired of instigators using rhetoric to divide a nation. Republican or Democrat if you know the truth stand up don't hide behind an anonymous name. Oh yeah by the way this picture was freaking priceless. I disagree with your response but you get 1000 stars for that picture.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FreebirdGirl

So you are not an 0bama supporter. It is noted and I will not make that statement again.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Good article.
Our conspiracy senses were right on target.
The question I see now is what Islamic group is Russia backing?
Or is it Iran?
Somebody wants to cut the supply of weapons coming through Libya to destabilize Syria.
Next article should be really interesting.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join