It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New smoking guns in Apollo moon hoax: White cloth canvas on floor clearly seen!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by delusion

I mean REALLY how much more proof do people need that mankind went to the moon but I bet you there are people here right now looking at these images shaking their heads and thinking photoshop its a hoax ,are people so used to crying hoax that when they see real evidence they still can't believe it cause they are conditioned to automatically see a hoax in everything it is almost like a proffesion these days to be a proffesional debunker so even when the evidence is overwhelming they still won't admit defeat .

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
And was there ever an Apollo 20 mission to recover artefacts I have seen references to the mission but was never too sure about it and the pictures of the wrecked craft that they supposedly found up there?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
There are far too many people on this website, and elsewhere, that have no [color=808080]flippin' clue what the term 'Smoking Gun' actually means.

edit on 11/28/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
When the Apollo 11 lander is descending at about 50ft we hear an astronaut say "kicking up some dust". You also see dust moving as though by a strong wind. According to debunkers there was no exhaust crater underneath the lander because the pressure dissapates so quickly in a vacuum. Yet the exhaust can blow a gust from 5 stories high.

Previous to that we were told it was because the lander's engines were cut shortly before landing, which turned out to be false.

If the lander's exhaust can blow dust from 50ft away, upon landing there should have been much dust blown out from underneath and blown a long way from the lander.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

What I see here, as in most Apollo photos, is an astronaut standing in front of a fake background. The sad part is few people seem to realize how fake the backgrounds in Apollo photos look. It looks like the background is literally a foot away from the lander. This was some kind of wallpaper put up as a prop.
edit on 28-11-2012 by Mercurio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by cookiemonster32
And was there ever an Apollo 20 mission to recover artefacts I have seen references to the mission but was never too sure about it and the pictures of the wrecked craft that they supposedly found up there?

That was a hoax, just like all the other Apollo missions.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
There were some Moon trips but most were faked by Stanley Kubrick. You need to see a documentary buy Jay Wiedner called Kubricks's Odyssey, which explains it very well. A dead give away is the video of the astronauts walking on the Moon. They are moving in little hops, in an attempt to make it look like the low Moon gravity, is making then tend higher and they have to be careful. In reality,with Moon gravity 1/6 of Earth, little hops would have sent them much higher than the Moon walk videos. It is very hard to fake Moon gravity, while filming on Earth. If it had been real, we would have seen the astronauts bounce at least 3-4' but nothing like this ever happened in the video. Always very little movement forward and vertical. This is impossible for a man used to Earth gravity. Also the astronauts could not have had adequate suit heating and would have needed to be connected to a large battery, that never shows in the video. This is provided by the tether, when an astronaut space walks at the ISS. Wiedner's documentary can be accessed as a torrent.
During an interview of a NASA Moon landing insider; he was being very candid and the info was shocking. At one point the interviewer burst in and said "You guys sure lied about a lot of things" and the interviewee responded "No, that's not so, we lied about everything". What a fu cken world.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Mercurio

files.abovetopsecret.com...
Explain this to me please then thanx.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by cookiemonster32

That's a beach in Nevada

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
This one really gets me. How do the guru's explain this one?

6. Identical backdrops with different foregrounds and vanishing LEM

Here are two images with the same identical backdrop with totally different foregrounds, as you can see. In one of them, you can see the LEM, but not in the other, which is an oddity since the LEM never moved after allegedly landing on the moon.

davesweb.cnchost.com...

davesweb.cnchost.com...

This one is funny as hell and shows just how desperate the hoaxers are. First time I have seen these two pictures, but I can see that one is taken with the Lander in front and the other one is taken with the Lander just behind the camera. The rough dirt on the ground is that way from the landing, so the shot was very close and just in front of the Lander.

Boy that took me 30 seconds…

Can we now suggest it was all real….

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Gosh. I am afraid to comment now. That one really mean guy with the sword might call me a "hoax head" if I ask the wrong question... I don't feel like this is the kind of environment to "educate people", or "spread truth". I feel like this has become an environment to ridicule anyone who dares to ask a question... And if you dare to ask someone who claims to know the answers, and you are lucky enough not to be insulted, the best answer you will get is a referral to the thousands of threads on ATS about the moon... After wading through oceans of text for the better part of a month, you might be lucky enough to find the reference he was talking about that he considers to be evidence that something was debunked. It may not be satisfactory, but, you will then have enough information to at least be able to continue the discussion that was started a month ago or longer from where it was left off. That should be fun! Ah, we are so blessed to have such helpful, knowledgeable and might I add, generous members here. "nope, I'm right, because go look it up, that's why"

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by trig_grl

Why would they fake it? (if they did)

I can't see a logical explanation other than - To be better than the Soviets.
If it was fake (which I don't believe) then that is the only purpose and a ridiculous one I see plausible.

If it was a faked event, many of the workers would have spoken out about it - As it seems to be common with people that ''know stuff''.

As far as why goes, that's what I believe.
As far as what happened goes, I believe we went to the moon. Numerous times.

And as BrokenCircles pointed out.

Smoking gun means - A piece of incontrovertible incriminating evidence.

This means the data the OP has provided cannot be disputed and 100% pinpoints what happened.
Due to educated ATS members on this topic, this has not been the case.
I myself haven't looked in depth into this topic.
edit on 28-11-2012 by curiousrb because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
No need for a manned mission to put a laser bouncer thing on the moon.
The russians have done it too, and as far as i know, they never been to the Moon....

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 28-11-2012 by NoSpoon23 because: Link

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470
Gosh. I am afraid to comment now. That one really mean guy with the sword might call me a "hoax head" if I ask the wrong question... I don't feel like this is the kind of environment to "educate people", or "spread truth". I feel like this has become an environment to ridicule anyone who dares to ask a question... And if you dare to ask someone who claims to know the answers, and you are lucky enough not to be insulted, the best answer you will get is a referral to the thousands of threads on ATS about the moon... After wading through oceans of text for the better part of a month, you might be lucky enough to find the reference he was talking about that he considers to be evidence that something was debunked. It may not be satisfactory, but, you will then have enough information to at least be able to continue the discussion that was started a month ago or longer from where it was left off. That should be fun! Ah, we are so blessed to have such helpful, knowledgeable and might I add, generous members here. "nope, I'm right, because go look it up, that's why"

This is starting to sound like JREF. Isn't that the correct forum to intimidate and insult people?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

hes right , why should anyone fight this anymore ..ITS BEEN PROVEN unless hundreds of thousands of people are the best liers on Earth LOL .......IT happened why is that so hard to accept?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mercurio

Originally posted by cookiemonster32

That was a hoax, just like all the other Apollo missions.

What, even the Apollo mission that got the original data that was then used for the hoax?

cookiemonster32, it was an interesting story and it looked pretty good, but I think this post

www.abovetopsecret.com...

is the best answer (although to be honest I just skimmed the threads, there's a lot of them).

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Theirs a certain video, that explains in details, every facet of the "powers that be" agenda to create a false flag event.
What happend on the way to the moon?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470

That's a good point, and people should alwways be free to question, everyone has to have a first time to hear about something.
I just think it's the ones who've been around enough to see several of the same arguments regurgitated, debunked, ignored then regurgitated again that leads to that kind of jaded reaction. It definitely does lack as an informative response.
The ones who manage to maintain patience while they make the same point for the 53rd time, well, they're a little rarer.
I tried to read the 600 page moon hoax thread that went on, and seriously there is a ton of really good information in there, but I gave up arouond page 300 because the constant pattern of ignoring every point that was answered really started to make me want to slap someone in particular, they were the worst example of a snotty entitled brat.
Give it a go for a hundered pages or so, and you'll see some real low-down sneaky dodging going on, as well as get a good history lesson.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
My question to everyone that thinks its all a hoax and to those who believe. Does it really matter if we went to the moon or not? Its like asking a child to answer a simple question. Why? Seriously, why does it matter if you prove its all a hoax? Why could we not make it to the moon? Please I would like to know.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Every time humanity does something incredible, there will always be detractors and complainers that claim something different happened.

I think you're wasting your precious time even giving stuff like this a thought.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join