It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Demon Beelzebub and the Ghost Box

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Here are some of our findings regarding the Palace Hotel investigation that I recently posted up. A lot of the members requested that I trim down the investigation due to the overall length (4 hours) that was posted up and make a short clip of some of the findings.

Given that I broke the first clip into our Ghost Box findings. I know a lot of people attribute Ghost Box phenomena to audio pareidolia, however it seems that lately we are getting the same types of responses from other locations with name Beelze, or Beelzebub.

Anyways it would be great to hear everyone's input regarding these responses.

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Wow.... That is some good footage. It appears that you made contact with an actual real "entity".... In my studies regarding many different theologies, it is my understanding that Beezlebub is a real demonic entity? Very interesting stuff you got there? I have very little experience with "ghost" per-se, but my father does a good deal of ghost hunting and paranormal research, and has some amazing EVP (electronic voice phenomenon) recordings..... Even an EVP recording from my deceased uncle Shane (R.I.P.), only reason we say it was him is because he called my father Jones as a nick name and he calls him Jones in the recording? CRAZZZZY STUFF!!!
Good job on the footage though..... I'd be interested in seeing more if ya got it?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Sounds like you guys are messing with some really really bad juju there. I would be extra careful, and take some extra defensive measures before going back in that place, that is if you didn't get something to follow you out already. All I can say is, "Hope you're using protection!"

You also get a star for having big brass b@11$ for sticking around that place.
edit on 27/11/12 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by demonid011

however it seems that lately we are getting the same types of responses from other locations with name Beelze, or Beelzebub.

sounds like, "it" is following you ? or is it other-dimensional and "everywhere" ?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter
Sounds like you guys are messing with some really really bad juju there. I would be extra careful, and take some extra defensive measures before going back in that place, that is if you didn't get something to follow you out already. All I can say is, "Hope you're using protection!"

Yes as stated from above poster..... Using protection is an extremely good idea, as there are "forces" lets say that can find a certain attachment to people. I did forget to mention that EVERYONE I personally know who does paranormal research ALWAYS use spiritual protection on yourself and anyone you bring with you. But all of this only has bearing and meaning ONLY if you believe? As I would never promote any religion or ideals onto anyone else.... Again though good job on the footage, I just think people have a genuine concern for the OP's well being, regarding contact with these demonic entities.

May I kindly ask, is this the first time ever making contact with that entity, and do you have any other amazing footage of other attempts made? Thanks for your post

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Beelzebub is not a demon. He was a Sumerian El who was the opposite to E.a/En.ki. Just another one of his many epithets.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing your research. I found it very hard to make out words in this video. Are the voices clearer when you hear them on location?

The first name sounds like a voice saying "It's Bob" but I found it hard to understand most of the voices after that. I understand that white noise may help the spirits talk but the spirit box is so loud. It seems to make it hard to determine the words coming out of it. That is why I am wondering if the words are easier to distinguish while performing the experiment. Do you guys record the spirit box audio as well on a separate device? For later comparison.

Thanks again for posting.

edit on 11/27/2012 by mcx1942 because: wording

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldNGone

thanks gold, I am working on the evp portion which was quite interesting as well. Although there was a lot of outside noise due to the bar across the street, we did perform a couple recording sessions in the lower basement of the building which provided adequate protection against noise pollution and gave some interesting results. I'll post as soon as I'm done.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mcx1942

We did a back up recording on a olympus ds40 which you can see in my other hand during the video, however I could not find much difference in the quality between the camera mic system in that. If your interested I can upload that recording as well.

The spookiest thing about this whole occurrence is that the voices that were captured at this location in Califronia appear to be the same tone and frequency to the recordings that we captured from the Sallie House in KS roughly a month earlier. How this can be I have no clue.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by demonid011

Thank you friend. I am a new researcher and I am looking more into ITC. I find it very compelling.

I understand the skeptical reasoning behind the flaws of ITC but I feel it should be researched. The Spiricom is what intrigued me about this phenomona.

Keep up the good work!
S & F

edit on 11/27/2012 by mcx1942 because: mistake

edit on 11/27/2012 by mcx1942 because: wording

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I just had a look at that video and not knowing how a ghost box actually works outside of a suspicion i just looked it up. It confirmed my suspicion. It sweeps the AM and FM bands picking up all sorts of radio stations and programs and tbh that is exactly what i heard. Snippets of music and talking from radio stations. It basically splices everything picked up from all these stations and i am not surprised people start to make out words considering there are actual words received from talk shows and such mixed with music snippets.

I for one did not hear the name "Beelzebub" once while disregarding the obvious suggestion to it in the subtitling. Every now and then they seem to react to a "hit" because a word or 2 landed. How is this not to be expected when working a box like this understanding how it functions ?

Why not scan frequencies that are not occupied with talk shows and such?
Why not make a video without planting suggestions in subtitles?
What are the chances of them running into Beelzebub (this seems a bit sensational to me) and why does it have to be in some dark and dusty and "creepy" basement going through all the trouble with masks and stuff. Why not walk through a regular house on a sunny day or a fully lit residence that is in use at 19:00 or do ghosts and demons only inhabit 1 side of the hemisphere at any given time?

To me it seems this method requires more believe then actual science.

edit on 27-11-2012 by Rubic0n because: typo

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubic0n

Hey Rubican thanks for the reply, we did this investigation up in a pretty isolated area in Northern California in a city called Ukiah at the Palace Hotel which had been unoccupied for the past 20 years. While it would be nice to do an investigation on a sunny day, in 80 degree weather, perhaps on a beach some where in Tahiti, it was quite fascinating to be in an area were there were many reports of activity over the years of paranormal activity and to be the first ones in there to verify those claims.
While the ghost box is not scientifically verified instrument for hunting or communicating to ghosts, like any other device - it does seem to provide some really amazing evidence sometimes on investigations. To give a little insight we were using the box within a building that was surrounded by a foot to two feet of stone which when doing a manual radio station scan, didn't pick up any stations using the radio. We used a 100 millisecond scan rate per station during the whole session, what fascinates me about this is some of the responses were bleeding over 2.5 seconds which is 25 ticks on the tuner.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Prince of demons in a hotel. Thats interesting. You've got my interest.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I believe that the tool known as the "ghost box" really does work. The premise of the device is also sound in my opinion, as by design it allows many different frequencies to any spirit who wishes to use its energy to come through on a specific frequency, without the investigators having to target a specific, and more importantly, unknown, frequency. I have seen many instances of success with this particular device, at least on various videos, and after researching the science behind its operation, I was convinced early in my probing that this was an ingenious design.

However, in most of the cases I have seen success with the ghost box, the voice coming through the device is much clearer than what I personally hear in this video. I usually have no problem with clarity or perception when listening to or watching this device in use, but in this particular video I could not make out the words that were being transmitted. Perhaps it was the video itself, or the audio that is layered with the video, but it seems as if whatever was coming through on the ghost box was not very clear at all.

And I would take it a step further and say that your interpretations of what is being spoken is highly questionable. I could not make out any of the words that are supposedly being transmitted to the device, with the exception of one of the greetings at the beginning of the recording session. Others may disagree, but personally I do not think the evidence presented to us is as cut and dry as the presentation makes it out to be. And it is true that audio paredoilia does exist, I have found that with the ghost box, interference is not that common. So whatever was coming through probably was a spirit of some sort, so we agree on that point. But as far as what is being said, I must respectfully disagree with your findings. Perhaps, however, holding the device in person, and getting to hear the transmitted words up close and personal makes a difference in this instance. So maybe it was easier to understand what was coming through the ghost box by being there in person. I admit that is a possibility.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Have always been interested in some kind of ghost box type of equipment. I got some results years ago, just using a microphone on the computer with audacity, recording. I used a big fan, and running water, washing machine or dryer on. It made voice type feed too. In any case, was looking into New SB7 Spirit Box and noticed this was quite clear.

Haunted Bartonville Insane Asylum Infirmary

I'm also wondering on the types of voices picked up. Some of the researchers, seem to only get positive groups, and there have been voice matches. But in abandoned asylums and various other places, its not so nice. There may be spiritual dangers even, but my belief is that intent of heart, and the right purpose to investigate information that is for the purpose of pointing the way to the kinds of studies that can be done scientifically, but they seem to be suppressing, is a right purpose. So compassion for all is needed.

edit on 19-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
And as for random radio type voices being created by the spirit/ghost box, this is quite the session, with accurate names given, for children, pets and someone who was to inherit in the early 1900's from the property owner, and who disappeared, and possibly was murdered, Bischop. Even naming the president of the US, Harding, who was president at the time prior to Bischop's disappearance. Simply too much of a "coincidence" in fact, this is actually evidence of EVP and Spirit.

Its quite interesting.

White Springs Florida P-SB7 Spirit Box The Best EVP's Ever 9/2/12

They turned on a tesla coil to make it clearer, and it was at that point clearer.
edit on 19-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join