It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google down, YouTube down, conspiracy forums not opening pages, cyber monday attack???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I'm dying here, reloading ATS a thousand times trying to post this. The internet is absolutely sluggish in all conspiracy forums, most not opening or reloading pages, Google and YT are down for over one hour now!!!

For the record, mainstream news websites are doing just fine! Fast, no problem whatsoever!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
google and youtube are just fine.

Try getting a better connection.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Everything you mentioned is working just fine for me.
No hiccups or slowness at all, maybe your ISP is having routing issues in your part of the country/world.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Have you been surfing 'naughty sites' through which you've developed a nasty case of the 'computer clap'?

Ya might wanna try a virus scan.

Just sayin'

link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

I suggest you check your dns settings

link   

Today isn't the "Cyber Monday" for purchasing computer stuff? I guess someone just included a kill switch attack at the Cyber Monday.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

Today isn't the "Cyber Monday" for purchasing computer stuff? I guess someone just included a kill switch attack at the Cyber Monday.

Ever think it might just be your broadband service, go take a nap and it will work just fine in a couple of hours. You'll see.
edit on 26-11-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

No problems here. When was the last time you cleared your cache/history and ran your sweeper programs? Clutter could be slowing you down.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

Today isn't the "Cyber Monday" for purchasing computer stuff?

Today is "Cyber Monday" but it isnt for purchasing computer stuff, its just a day where there are lots of online sales FOR ANYTHING.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

wow this is the first conclusion you came to? not a problem with your computer?

-1 hope for humanity

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
google and youtube are just fine.

Try getting a better connection.

I was getting this while trying to access Google and YT just minutes ago and it has NOTHING to do with my connection.

Try getting a better basic-manners education!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by FuturePeace

wow this is the first conclusion you came to? not a problem with your computer?

-1 hope for humanity

Ok I'm outta here, because apparently there's a who-got-more-rude-manners contest going on on ATS right now!

I find more education in the horse I see tied to a tree in the other side of my street.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Fixing 502 errors - general

This problem is due to poor IP communication between back-end computers, possibly including the Web server at the site you are trying to visit. Before analysing this problem, you should clear your browser cache completely.

If you are surfing the Web and see this problem for all Web sites you try to visit, then either 1) your ISP has a major equipment failure/overload or 2) there is something wrong with your internal Internet connection e.g. your firewall is not functioning correctly. In the first case, only your ISP can help you. In the second case, you need to fix whatever it is that is preventing you reaching the Internet.

If you get this problem for only some of the Web sites you try to visit then it is likely to be a problem at those sites i.e. one of their pieces of equipment is failing/overloaded. Contact the people at those sites.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
These errors do occur to me as well ,and my youtube account was hacked by America. I have proof of this.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Yep, it's a cyber attack - on your connection.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Double post.

edit on 26-11-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Before you start saying there are problems with youtube and google, you might want to check with other people first, because the problem might be at your end matey

Those sites are working fine for me however.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
My internet connection has been resetting by itself all day today and when on google when selecting search tools the site would feak out every time... ....

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Avgudar

Yeah, America hacked your youtube account.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by optimus primal
reply to post by Avgudar

Yeah, America hacked your youtube account.
Yes, they did. I got the ip adresses and everything,

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join