It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google down, YouTube down, conspiracy forums not opening pages, cyber monday attack???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Any time some one has a computer/isp issue it must be a conspiracy by the nwo or something like that.

For once the other people here have it right. The issue is a computer or internet connection problem.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoalPoster
Have you been surfing 'naughty sites' through which you've developed a nasty case of the 'computer clap'?

Ya might wanna try a virus scan.

Just sayin'

Me thinks someone is speaking from experience...

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Avgudar

Oh? Well I'm sure America, with it's singular ip address, will feel embarrassed now that it knows you caught it hacking your youtube account.

What you really mean to say is someone tried to guess your password. They have an IP that originates somewhere in America. Google then sent you an email telling you of the attempt of unauthorized access and now you believe the CIA (or whomever you mean by "america") is trying to hack you.

The reality is, no.
Some kid decided it would be funny to try and steal your account. That's all. Happened to me with someone in China. Change your password and activate two step verification. Relax, America doesn't care about your youtube account.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join