It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hotel CCTV Video of 9/11 Pentagon Explosion... And NO Plane!

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by ~widowmaker~

And again, IT WASN'T A 747. It was a Boeing 757, which is MUCH smaller than a 747.

Boeing 747:

Boeing 757:

See the difference finally? You're right in that there is no way that turbine came from a 747, but it matches up nicely with a 757. It's too big for a Global Hawk.

RB211:

Look familiar?

RB211 on a 757:

I'm pretty sure that you won't be standing up in that engine.

edit on 11/28/2012 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

So what's your point? This or that engine, this or that airplane model. None of it explains the defining question: how did the fuselage penetrate what the engines could not?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by Cade
you can explain how these engine parts found their way into the Pentagon?

The same way all the other aircraft parts made their way inside - you must have missed that fact that a 757 crashed into the Pentagon!

So how did the engines enter the Pentagon through the same hole as the fuselage? Are you aware where the engines are located on an airplane? I'm afraid to ask, and I'm afraid to hear your answer.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

how did the fuselage penetrate what the engines could not?

What makes you think parts of the engines did not penetrate?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

So how did the engines enter the Pentagon through the same hole as the fuselage?

Please show a valid source that states they entered through the same hole....

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Well it's a very subtle piece of evidence, that most people don't notice the first 11 years after the attacks: THEY LEFT NO HOLES IN THE WALL! I know, surprise.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

So how did the engines enter the Pentagon through the same hole as the fuselage?

Please show a valid source that states they entered through the same hole....

So we agree, good. 911 was an inside [the Pentagon] job.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

THEY LEFT NO HOLES IN THE WALL!

So as expected you have no source, just you having to shout. Shouting it does not make it a fact, and that is a surprise to you!

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

THEY LEFT NO HOLES IN THE WALL!

So as expected you have no source, just you having to shout. Shouting it does not make it a fact, and that is a surprise to you!

We agree that the engines could not have entered the Pentagon through the same hole as the fuselage. Perhaps you should go back and read the last few posts again, before you dig your way in deeper.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

We agree that the engines could not have entered the Pentagon through the same hole as the fuselage.

Sure about that? How about you back that claim up....

You seem to like making claims without being able to back them up!

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

We agree that the engines could not have entered the Pentagon through the same hole as the fuselage.

Where am I saying anything about "sure" ? What post are you referring to?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

i must have been, i thought you said it was a 747 at first, so i went looking, but now looking at 747 and 757 both are still much larger than whats on the grass in the pentagon photos.

either way we can argue this crap till the cows come home. they could come out on tv and say " yup we did it haha, what ya gonna do about it" and sadly 200 of us people would rush the white house and the rest would sit home watching us get slaughterd on tv in HI DEF and maybe if we are lucky we will make someones tevo or hit youtube and go viral. yay us.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~widowmaker~

i must have been, i thought you said it was a 747 at first, so i went looking, but now looking at 747 and 757 both are still much larger than whats on the grass in the pentagon photos.

either way we can argue this crap till the cows come home. they could come out on tv and say " yup we did it haha, what ya gonna do about it" and sadly 200 of us people would rush the white house and the rest would sit home watching us get slaughterd on tv in HI DEF and maybe if we are lucky we will make someones tevo or hit youtube and go viral. yay us.

Why does the size matter of the engine that could not penetrate the outer wall of the Pentagon? Either the fuselage or the engines broke the laws of physics, pick one.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

If you can't keep track of your own posts, perhaps airplanes flying into the most secure building in the world is a tad above your pay grade ? This is a serious matter. Millions of people have died the last 11 years because confused authoritarian anti-patriots can't look at the photos from the pentagon and comprehend even simple laws of physics.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
People fool around in these threads as if it was all just a big game. Look around you. Everything the 911 truth movement warned you and your families about are unfolding around you. Loss of civil liberties, surveillance, police-state-police-officers hitting journalists to a pulp in at demonstrations, Nazi style home land security, Guantanamo concentration camps. Yeah, you laugh, cause you never cared about the principles that made america great, you believe in your leaders regardless if they burn the constitution right before your eyes. Your forefathers would have turned a loaded rifle on you and given you one last chance to bow to the constitution or face the consequences. Shame on your betrayal, repent, accept that governments cannot make airplanes break the laws of physics and defend the constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

If you can't keep track of your own posts,

I am not the one confused here, you are!

the most secure building in the world

Care to back that silly claim up? You seem to make a lot of claims, but funnily enough, are not able to back them up!

can't look at the photos from the pentagon and comprehend even simple laws of physics.

Those people are called "truthers"!

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Where am I saying anything about "sure" ? What post are you referring to?

Still waiting for a reply to this post before we can continue hellobruce

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Cade

Millions have died because people wanted to make money off the planes crashing, people have died because the war industry just cannot stop producing, people have died because we have ignorant fools in office and in positions of power that are blood lust with greed, people have died because one of the buildings had the evidence to thousands of cases including Enron, people have died because of Americas thirst for war.

But the one thing IM pretty damn sure they haven't died of, is some people speculating on the evidence presented to them and not presented them, to be true or false. We know there are 10-20 locations in the area that have cctv cameras and several viewing that building 24/7. So why with hold that info when it is the complete smoking gun. It would be the golden ticket to shutting everyone the F up. But what do we get from 20 cameras? A couple clips and edited at that.

Regardless if anyone is serious or not, nothing will change the outcome. What is, is, and what has been done, is done. It all started with 3.1 trillion dollars missing and unaccounted for the day before 9/11 in a press conference to the people from bush. Funny that most of the buildings had something to do with money institutions or the evidence to thousands of FBI/CIA cases in the works most being readied for trial, and the one that didn't just had a multi million dollar renovation, then 9/11 happens I don't believe in coincidences.

And regardless whether it was you or another poster I was referring to. You are arguing the same thing saying that is from a 757 and the engine IM seeing from other photos of both 747 AND 757 are huge engines. Not that tiny thing on the lawn. And several of the witness stories don't match up with 2 or 3 even saying they thought missile or something other than a 757. If it was a giant 757 it would be unmistakable

www.youtube.com... here is one of the EYE WITNESS who says corporate jet

IM pretty sure painted up

farm7.staticflickr.com... any

could fool many

im pretty sure the government isnt using our chat as a guide to figure out the mystery,
edit on 29-11-2012 by ~widowmaker~ because: bunnies again

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

It all started with 3.1 trillion dollars missing and unaccounted for the day before 9/11 in a press conference to the people from bush.

Oh dear, there was no claim of money missing, it was announced well before 9/11 and it was not by Bush - how about you show us this Bush press conference?

Once again a truther shows they are very confused.
edit on 29-11-2012 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

If you can't keep track of your own posts,

I am not the one confused here, you are!

the most secure building in the world

Care to back that silly claim up? You seem to make a lot of claims, but funnily enough, are not able to back them up!

can't look at the photos from the pentagon and comprehend even simple laws of physics.

Those people are called "truthers"!

hellobruce cannot keep track of his own posts, he is too confused to keep track of who is confused lol.
The sad history of HelloBruce arguments:
He argues there are engine parts inside the Pentagon!
no no, he really thinks there are engine parts inside the Pentagon!
He thinks the engine parts entered through the hole that is missing in the outer wall in the Pentagon, because they didn't enter through the same hole as the fuselage
Cade asks "how did the engine parts enter through the same hole as the fuselage" but HelloBruce gets confused and thinks Cade is claiming the above and asks Cade to back it up lol
HelloBruce complains that Cade is till not backing up the claim that Cade never made ha ha
HelloBruce gets even more confused and asks Cades a question totally unrelated to the post he is quoting (or any other previous post)
now I would like to ask an interesting question: how many people inhere thinks HelloBruce is a military artificial intelligence propaganda robot? He's posts are clearly without substance, based on retoric and exclamation points, very confused and unable to really relate to the real conversation. What do you all think?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

reply to post by Cade

Millions have died because people wanted to make money off the planes crashing, people have died because the war industry just cannot stop producing, people have died because we have ignorant fools in office and in positions of power that are blood lust with greed, people have died because one of the buildings had the evidence to thousands of cases including Enron, people have died because of Americas thirst for war.

But the one thing IM pretty damn sure they haven't died of, is some people speculating on the evidence presented to them and not presented them, to be true or false. We know there are 10-20 locations in the area that have cctv cameras and several viewing that building 24/7. So why with hold that info when it is the complete smoking gun. It would be the golden ticket to shutting everyone the F up. But what do we get from 20 cameras? A couple clips and edited at that.

Regardless if anyone is serious or not, nothing will change the outcome. What is, is, and what has been done, is done. It all started with 3.1 trillion dollars missing and unaccounted for the day before 9/11 in a press conference to the people from bush. Funny that most of the buildings had something to do with money institutions or the evidence to thousands of FBI/CIA cases in the works most being readied for trial, and the one that didn't just had a multi million dollar renovation, then 9/11 happens I don't believe in coincidences.

And regardless whether it was you or another poster I was referring to. You are arguing the same thing saying that is from a 757 and the engine IM seeing from other photos of both 747 AND 757 are huge engines. Not that tiny thing on the lawn. And several of the witness stories don't match up with 2 or 3 even saying they thought missile or something other than a 757. If it was a giant 757 it would be unmistakable

www.youtube.com... here is one of the EYE WITNESS who says corporate jet

IM pretty sure painted up

farm7.staticflickr.com... any

could fool many

im pretty sure the government isnt using our chat as a guide to figure out the mystery,
edit on 29-11-2012 by ~widowmaker~ because: bunnies again

You are confused. My post was addressed to the people who are still defending the official story of 911, NOT people like you still fighting for a new investigation.
Further more can you please show me where I am arguing anything about which airplane or engine model or size supposedly hit the Pentagon? I am asking why it matters to you, since none of them penetrated the outer wall while the fuselage penetrated the outer ring.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join