It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons and Angels= Aliens who reached godhood status?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
This makes ALOT of sense to me. I was searching a little more about Satan and accidentally discovered that he is despised as Enki by standard satanist, the Sumerian god of Knowledge, rivers and life. His symbol is the serpent wich also represents live, the DNA and knowledge. Wait, did i saw this somewhere?

-Quetzalcoatl, the serpent god of the Mayans who also represents knowledge and life.
-Prometheus in the Greek mythology, who gaved the knowledge to humanity in for of fire.
-Lucifier/Satan, who gaved knowledge to Adam and Eve by giving them the apple from the tree of life.

Whomever, Enki had to fight with his brother, Enlil, the sumerian God of storms, disasters and atmosphere, who also agreed with his father, that humanity deserved to be dumb as monkeys. Wait, did i also that somewhere?

-Thor and Odin, booth related to sky and atmosphere.
-Zeus, is the god of storms and thunders and also punished humanity many, many times.
-YHWH/Jeova/Alah. The same god in booth 3 religions, who destroyed humanity many Many times, all of them by natural disaster, storms or things of the gender.

----------

I'm just stunned. So, basically all the religions are different versions from the Sumerians one? Or an even older one?

Satanist believes that Enki (Satan) is the true creator of mankind and Enlil and Anu our enemy, whose tried to destroy us and defeated Enki either in a battle or something else. Enki was punished like in many religions and started to be despite as the evil himself.

Whomever, Satanist also believe in "aliens", but they find Enki and Enlil only to be related to them, but booth gods are just... well... gods. But if demons and angels are in fact very, very old civilizations who reached godhood status with the use of technology, like Time Lords or Daleks in fiction?

One of the goals science made possible to humanity, it's the possibility of making us closer to God or to become gods ourselves. A thousand years ago, men wouldn't believe we were capable of reaching the sky's. Now we see that nowadays. What about in 1.000.000 years? Will humanity become even closer to the gods as we are now?

Was this knowledge all a gift... Or just the miracle of evolution?

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
The way we are going i would be very surprised if Humans are still here in 1000000 years. My guess is we will be off plundering the infinite biospheres the Multiverse has to offer. That or back in caves painting on the walls with our own feces! As to whether this knowledge is a gift or just a miracle of evolution, i imagine its a bit of both. There seems to be an extensive amount of inconsistencies with our current understanding of evolution. I think we have our space brothers to thank for that but thats just my opinion.
edit on 25-11-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
had to be evolution, wait what does that mean again, me so silly. so if satan is still wandering, i assume after all with all that knowledge that kicking about is no big thing, what happens if he change mind and give the monkeys some real fertiliser to throw. o wait it must be sensory overload i'm going down captain. who can't put their body down and pick it up again..... derp. all your objects da art are belong to us. We do your dancing, we do your singing, we do your writing, we do your love. HAHA monkey see monkey do but you will never see me fly.

Knew i shoulda wrote with more spell checks and grammar computer arrange makers. polly said 2 in 1s here on ATS read the thread and catch up if you dares.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
The way we are going i would be very surprised if Humans are still here in 1000000 years. My guess is we will be off plundering the infinite biospheres the Multiverse has to offer . That or back in caves painting on the walls with our own feces!

Yeah, the way things are walking into, i doubt humans would reach space-travel status so soon.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Frocharocha

Watch Dragonball Z, it portrays what you are trying to explain to the T. They were all beings of god-like stature, and half of them were from another planet. It just so happens to take place in modern-day society, so they were not depicted as gods, just crazy demons or aliens.
edit on 25-11-2012 by WiindWalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Satanists do many thing.

Fear is a great weapon in their hands.

Don't play with it.

It's dangerous.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Frocharocha

Two Version of Genesis 3

“For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

You ate from the tree of duality, creating an ego and thought you could figure out right from wrong. Knowledge is neither bad or good. Believing you are separated/disconnected from everything/god and think yourself being worth more than another self is the problem.

Sooner or later a soul will find it's way home to the ONENESS that all religions have their own description off. If you have no idea how you could always try Chakra meditation. Inside all people lies the key to find it's way home.

Human, Alien, dog, cat and bird. Does it matter? It is all spirits anyway.
edit on 25-11-2012 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Im glad for this thread, you know why? Because I am tired of seeing Aliens are Demons and Angels. Time to slam all thinkers of that and do the opposite which would make more sense.

Except if aliens are here, they are not godly, even if stronger than humans, they are just more advanced that's it./

Kind of like comingto New Zealand tribes with an airplane and you will be God for them too.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

If the Aliens are superior(and lets face it they will be since can travel from star to star) then we should be very afraid. After all we all know what happens to the inferior culture when discovered and colonised by a superior civilisation. Lets just say it does not bode well for the indigenous population.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
reply to post by Imtor

If the Aliens are superior(and lets face it they will be since can travel from star to star) then we should be very afraid. After all we all know what happens to the inferior culture when discovered and colonised by a superior civilisation. Lets just say it does not bode well for the indigenous population.

Only if the civilization believes in duality. I have a feeling all species who do believe in duality kill them self by their own small mindedness before they reach that stage. I know there is something more out there that can say hi but still choose not to intervene to much. Or it have created rules on how it allows itself to intervene.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

That's wishful thinking. I will add that i kind of agree. There is allways hope. Maybe we should not judge them by our paradigms.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frocharocha
snip

What the hell is this topic doing in ALIENS & UFOS? This forum is the catchall for whatever is weird and has nothing to do with ALIENS & UFOS. What a drag.

new topics

top topics

join