It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Captured Alien Being interviewed - Roswell entity 4 hour interview

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: KilroyRock
Wasn't there a reporter who did an AMA here earlier this year who said he met the guy who wrote it before he died? Said he got him to admit he made it all up.

Even if he did, we would never know if he was forced to do so

Anyway, here is a interview with the editor of alien interview transcripts.

edit on 28-9-2014 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider
I think there is a good chance this happened and the transcripts are real.

OG

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
This is a fascinating read and the interviews are enlightening, should they be true.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
The main reason I refuse to believe this is that if in fact this were truly real, then it would mean L.Ron Hubbard wasn't that far off, and quite frankly I don't want to live in that world!

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Roswell
For those who want to know the truth about this matter, will translate the following text into their own language.

Aan hun die zoeken naar de waarheid,
er staan veel realistische beweringen in dit boek. Maar iedereen die over een gezond beschikt zal opmerken dat er ook onrealistische zaken in voorkomen op. Op de ene bladzijde beweerd Airl iets,dat een paar bladzijdes later door een andere verklaring totaal uit de context word getrokken omdat het contradictioneel is met het vorige. Om deze redenen zou je kunnen zeggen dat Airl liegt.
Maar waarom zou hij de waarheid op bepaalde punten verdraaien? Dit is duidelijk omdat hij in het begint zegt: “I will tell you the truth. Although Truth is relative to all other truth, I wish to share withe you as honestly and accurately as possible,truth as I see it, within the boundries of my integrity to my self, to my race and without violating my obligations to the organization I serve and have to sworn to uphold and protect.” .

He will say the truth but not the whole truth because he must stay between the boundaries. who can explain a car engine to a 5 year old child without using the words car and drive? Eventually you will have to talk around the subject and fill it up whit half-truths .This come’s whit the perspective where Airl is talking in. Compare it whit five people who have had an experience of an event or place, they will interpret it all five differently, because of the different points of views from which they have experienced it. Eventually Airl had chosen to keep this interview, otherwise he would left whit the others is-be’s . Airl was a messenger with a message, which was not yet ready to be exposed . This is one of the most important foundamentel events of history, but nobody sees it and knows it. It gives me pleasure that there are stil people like you all, that continue to seek out the truth because to you all is the new future. The truth comes bundled together in one book, which must separate the good from the bad for the last time. In 2028 comes the book of books,that wil change everiting !! Peace and love to all people.
Koen Neven.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyteeny
Roswell
For those who want to know the truth about this matter, will translate the following text into their own language.

Aan hun die zoeken naar de waarheid,
er staan veel realistische beweringen in dit boek. Maar iedereen die over een gezond beschikt zal opmerken dat er ook onrealistische zaken in voorkomen op. Op de ene bladzijde beweerd Airl iets,dat een paar bladzijdes later door een andere verklaring totaal uit de context word getrokken omdat het contradictioneel is met het vorige. Om deze redenen zou je kunnen zeggen dat Airl liegt.
Maar waarom zou hij de waarheid op bepaalde punten verdraaien? Dit is duidelijk omdat hij in het begint zegt: “I will tell you the truth. Although Truth is relative to all other truth, I wish to share withe you as honestly and accurately as possible,truth as I see it, within the boundries of my integrity to my self, to my race and without violating my obligations to the organization I serve and have to sworn to uphold and protect.” .

He will say the truth but not the whole truth because he must stay between the boundaries. who can explain a car engine to a 5 year old child without using the words car and drive? Eventually you will have to talk around the subject and fill it up whit half-truths .This come’s whit the perspective where Airl is talking in. Compare it whit five people who have had an experience of an event or place, they will interpret it all five differently, because of the different points of views from which they have experienced it. Eventually Airl had chosen to keep this interview, otherwise he would left whit the others is-be’s . Airl was a messenger with a message, which was not yet ready to be exposed . This is one of the most important foundamentel events of history, but nobody sees it and knows it. It gives me pleasure that there are stil people like you all, that continue to seek out the truth because to you all is the new future. The truth comes bundled together in one book, which must separate the good from the bad for the last time. In 2028 comes the book of books,that wil change everiting !! Peace and love to all people.
Koen Neven.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
You are definitely a Gold Content contributor!

SnF

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Everyone
I watched the interview and read the book cover to cover.
I think the nonbelievers should take a serious look at this planet and how many criminals there have been through out time. For aril to point out in detail who we are and were we come is not at all fiction. What is more believable is that there is no God, that's more believable. I believe the whole thing, and this place feels like a prison more and more as I get older. After everything I've been through and seen in my 49 years, and now knowing I'll be coming back. Does not give me that warm and fuzzy feeling. To me the saddest part of the interview was when she said we come back over and over.
That was something I did not want to hear at all. It's also a lot easier to believe in aril than the God we're supposed to follow, who we've never seen, but it's in a book and you can try to follow it, good luck with that.
The fact is we were put here because we are the worst of the worst in the universe. And if just look at what we've done to one another, it's true we are we have killed, we no respect for anything or anybody, words like hate is a part of everything we stand for, not just us Americans, but everyone on the planet. And that's sad, Aril made it perfectly clear she didn't trust our government and for good reason because of what they did to her in the end of the interview.Our government lie,cheat,murder,.......... and on and on.
This is not fictional these are facts, just think when was the last time our past leaders did anything for the world it self.
How about never, basically it's every man and women and child for them self. There's no trust.
Just thought I'd voice my opinion.
Thanks

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
just saw this.... anyone else think about the lore of humans in halo after listening to this?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
This all sounds like Scientology nonsense to me

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shminkee Pinkee

Okay

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shminkee Pinkee

Don't tell Bashar that. He has been releasing very similar information for over 35 years.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I see that the videos were taken down by youtube.

They don't want the public seeing them.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Topato

"They" must be kicking themselves for allowing the vids to parade for SIX years.

Anyone left who HASN’T seen them?

Alternatively, the vids have gone the way of most vids after a few years on YT - usually when an account is closed?

Six years is a comparitively long run.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Transcripts are online. I found them through a thread by eisegeis about half way through but a should find them.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Topato

You can download a copy of the PDF here before that is taken down also

www.exopoliticshongkong.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

People think that is real?
It's not even good sic-fi. It's a bunch of spiritual wu-ish stuff directly ripped off from Jane Roberts/Seth (Seth Speaks and Nature of Personal Reality).

There are a few references to science that show the author didn't even understand basic atomic physics. He says stuff like "mass can never be destroyed" ?? "Mass" is already a sketchy term that an advanced race would not use and what we generally mean by mass is easily completely annihilated into energy. Sketchy.

A real alien would for sure lay down some science that was futuristic, understandable, groundbreaking and amazing.
If an Earth scientist from today went back to 1960 they could blow away any scientist from that time with amazing knowledge of quantum physics and cosmology.

An actual space traveler would enlighten us about the universe in such a heavy way. There are SO many open and unanswered questions in cosmology right now, any person who was even 20 years ahead of us would be completely amazing to listen to.
That transcript is of such poor and obvious illiterate human origin (except for reading Seth) and is exactly at the level of average sic-fi writing. Gee what a coincidence?

Also, Roswell???

So the alien was flying a craft made of foil, balsa wood, rubber and "considerable scotch tape" which is what Mat Brazle found.
Oh wait, the military admitted to retrieving a flying saucer. Except if you actually read the militarys press release they say it's a "flying disk" that was carried back to a ranch by a rancher. It also "appeared to have been suspended by a balloon" and "no metal parts like an engine were found".

Then of course they changed the story to a weather balloon. Which was an obvious lie. But the description by Brazle was not a lie and neither was the original press release. So somewhere at Area 51 is alien ufo that used a balloon and considerable scotch tape and can be carried around.

Such a waste of time. Stanton F is a liar.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   
So we should pull a plug on Aliens and UFO forums as Roswell didn't happen and Airl is fantasy and Skinwalker is all BS.
God thats my interest of UFO's and Aliens of 40 years out of the window

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
The problem I see with the Roswell story is something was found and retrieved by the military. The other facts were added later by folks wanting to make the story more mysterious or sell fake news. The debris found was consistent with a top secret instrument package to monitor Russian nuclear tests, which was suspended by a balloon.

The US Government perpetuated the initial story making the information vague to abscond the fact that its was confidential. They then made additional statements about it being a weather balloon because the media was getting involved.

Brazel found parts of the mounting hardware consisting of balsa sticks and pieces of the Mylar. He said it looked strange because Mylar was not a consumer product at that time. The instrument package was recovered in a different area.

It is apparent that the equipment loss was known by the military but not immediately known by the investigating officers, i.e. Jesse Marcel. The military was on the scene very rapidly after the incident.

I believe the story told by the nurse or author of the transcripts was a complete fabrication to publicly convey new age views and to attain notoriety.
edit on 24-9-2018 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: eManym
The problem I see with the Roswell story is something was found and retrieved by the military. The other facts were added later by folks wanting to make the story more mysterious or sell fake news. The debris found was consistent with a top secret instrument package to monitor Russian nuclear tests, which was suspended by a balloon.

The US Government perpetuated the initial story making the information vague to abscond the fact that its was confidential. They then made additional statements about it being a weather balloon because the media was getting involved.

Brazel found parts of the mounting hardware consisting of balsa sticks and pieces of the Mylar. He said it looked strange because Mylar was not a consumer product at that time. The instrument package was recovered in a different area.

It is apparent that the equipment loss was known by the military but not immediately known by the investigating officers, i.e. Jesse Marcel. The military was on the scene very rapidly after the incident.

I believe the story told by the nurse or author of the transcripts was a complete fabrication to publicly convey new age views and to attain notoriety.

Exactly. Balsa wood and "considerable scotch tape".

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join