It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Captured Alien Being interviewed - Roswell entity 4 hour interview

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+84 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Captured Alien Being interviewed - Roswell entity 4 hour interview

There are countless documentaries about the extraterrestrial subject, I consider a lot of this media coming from disinformation agents and money greedy publishers.

But in this forest of lies and deception I have finally find a single theory in the subject of extraterrestrials that falls into my taste, I feel I discovered the missing link or something like that.

The content of this book is the letter, official Top Secret U.S. Army Air Force interview transcripts and personal notes I received from the late Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy.

Her letter to me asserts that this material is based on a series of interviews she conducted with an extraterrestrial being as part of her official duty as a nurse in the U.S. Army Air Force. The extraterrestrial she interviewed identified itself as an officer, pilot and engineer of The Domain Expeditionary Force, a race of beings who have been using the asteroid belt in our solar system as a intergalactic base of operations for the past 10,000 years

This author received a package from a woman claiming to be a nurse in Roswell who was the conduit between a recovered ET body and the Military. The alien communicated telepathically only, and would only communicate with her.

According to the author the nurses name was Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy.

David Wagnon, who was a young medical technician at the base hospital, remembered the young, attractive nurse fitting Dennis’ (and perhaps Pete Anaya’s) description.

And

Her dying request was that the transcripts finally be released to the world. In a letter received with the transcripts, Mrs. MacElroy says: "Mankind needs to know the answers to questions which are contained in these documents:
Who are we?
Where did we come from?
What is our purpose on Earth?
If there is intelligent life elsewhere in the universe why have they not contacted us? It is vital that people understand the devastating consequences to our physical and spiritual survival if we fail to take effective action to undo the long-standing and pervasive effects of alien intervention on Earth."

All the content of the book have been made to audio in two YouTube videos for easy information flow
Part1 is two hours long, same is Part2

"Most people will not believe any of it, I'm sure. It seems too incredible. No "reasonable" person would ever believe a word of it. However, it only seems "incredible" to an IS-BE whose memory has been erased and replaced with false information inside the electronically controlled illusion of a prison planet. We must not allow the apparent incredibility of our situation prevent us from confronting the reality of it.

Who would want to accept a reality where you are a prisoner in a giant prison and you been brainwashed again and again to hide your true identity.

I don't expect you to believe, just enjoy the story no less my fellow prison mate IS-BE

Here is the book in PDF format
www.thenewearth.org...

Here is it in audio form

Captured Alien Being interviewed - Secret leaked documents of Roswell entity (Part 1 of 2)

Captured Alien Being interviewed - Secret leaked documents of Roswell entity (Part 2 of 2)

I really hope the domain will liberate us some day, I want my freedom and memories back

Here are a website that dig deeper into the story
alieninterview.org...

My next thread will be about the alien connection to Rh negative blood type

edit on Tue Mar 12 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: per OP request, to update YT links

edit on 9/17/2013 by 12m8keall2c because: fixed link for second video

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
i read the whole transcript over a year ago, very thought provoking stuff. And to be honest, whether it's fake or not, it's more believable to me than anything our corrupt governments tell us.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Thanks for the heads up, have downloaded the PDF format and will be giving it a read shortly.

+57 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Did you read the Disclaimer?

Disclaimer

As far as the Editor of the book, "Alien Interview" is concerned, and for all practical purposes, the content of the book is a work of fiction. The Editor makes no claim to the factuality of the content, and in fact, cannot prove that the alleged author actually ever existed. Although some of the dates, locations, persons and incidents described may be factual or based on fact, there is no evidence to authenticate that equally as many may be subjective contrivances of the author.

I think that seems to imply it is not to be taken literally.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestreak53

If it helps the reader to see it all as pure fiction, the reader should do so.
There are no physical evidence that the information is true
But I have my reasons to believe in it, I will disclose that in a upcoming thread
But read it as you like, its a great story

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
We had alien autopsy in, when, the 90s?

Now we have Alien interview?

Is this authored by Anne Rice (possibly under an alternative pen name) by any chance?

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

We had alien autopsy in, when, the 90s?

Now we have Alien interview?

Is this authored by Anne Rice (possibly under an alternative pen name) by any chance?

How could you have forgotten about this?

It wasn't Anne Rice, unfortunately. But it may have been Frank Oz.

I also recall seeing this supposed interview. All I have to say is... if it's true, then it would explain a whole lot.

edit on 25-11-2012 by MrUncreated because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestreak53

I think many of us have read this book by now, there are quite a few old threads about it already.

But as bluestreak53 points out, the author makes it clear it is the work of fiction, of course that is after he tells the strange story of getting the manuscript from the mysterious nurse in Ireland, then chases her up, to find she had died etc etc....

Possibly the author did that to protect everyone involved from the "powers of the shadows"..

Its a great story tho...ariel, IsBe's...synthetic life form "Dolls" (greys), galactic federation this, space station that, Earth the prison planet.
(Sounds like scientology)

What to believe?...Then there is of course other interesting books, Like Contact with Koldas, which seems believable, and the Lacerta Files interviews.....etc etc.

They are either incredible imaginations of ordinary humans told as fictional stories....or they are all true accounts and factual....
Either way, until they land at the United Nations and go on World TV....we will never really know. Would we?

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
As soon as I saw this, "spiritual survival", I new it was crap. This should be a red flag to all serious researchers (or folks that like to think these stories might be possible and not crap)

Anytime the word "spiritual" comes up, its crap in my book and I move on. But, thats me.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Thank you. Star and flag!

Very interesting stuff. I am about halfway through the PDF. I don't want to out it down. I will comment more later, after I finish.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
You want the 'domain' to give you back your memories.

Got it.

/clunk

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jchristopher5
Thank you. Star and flag!

Very interesting stuff. I am about halfway through the PDF. I don't want to out it down. I will comment more later, after I finish.

Looking forward to hear a reply from someone that actually went through the material I provided
Have fun

+33 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Here is what i find odd about the notes:

The craft was bought down by lightning. This civilization, trillions of years old, been around earth and observing earth for thousands of years was bought down by mere lightning, and that too over a desert. Even our planes are shielded against lightning. They have force fields what not, but hmm lightning.

The alien is in contact with its base station in the asteroid belt. But when asked when shes expecting rescue, she says when she is found.

The alien talks of companies, profits, selling to highest bidders, neferious intergalactic drug dealers, public relations companies. Would all of these be necessary if you are pure energy and just exist and need nothing to be alive.

Evolution as mentioned by the alien is the creation of living beings by various companies on order of some government.

Earth is a prison planet covered by a electric grid to capture souls departing a body and wipe memory and reinsertion into human body. Now what if a human died on moon or mars or even in a distant planet when space travel capabilities are developed. But the creaters have gone so far to create an ideal prison planets but allows humans to travel outside the earth. This prison is definately leaky.

Everything in existence has been thought into existence by these isbes. Then....why the need for invention, development of living bodies, development of technology by research. Why not simply think them into existence.

The aliens talks of electric energy and souls as electric energy, if thats the case we have the capabilities to detect electric/electromagnetic energy. But no souls have been detected, neither has the electric detection grid around Earth.
edit on 25/11/12 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Damn i just wasted 4 hours of my life, and have an exam tomorrow, gotto stay awake all night now and study. At first it looked plausible but slowly turned into mess which contradicts itself in every possible way. An no i am no old empire agent trying to prolong your amnesia ))
edit on 25/11/12 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Didn't David Icke once say that there was/is a "matrix" enmities from the moon that stops spirits/souls from going to a higher dimension etc?

That all sounds intriguing an all, but what about ghosts? Apparitions etc? Are they just dead folk waiting for a new body?

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I loved his quote on warriors, brilliant, also the statement they are running avatars, not physically coming here is fascinating too.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Its most probably fiction but will read the pdf and possibly comment later.

The telepathy bit doesnt appear to gel.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
i saw this afew months ago, i was raving about it! it just seems the most plausible story so far, fiction or not! i thoroughly enjoyed ever minute, it gets you thinking outside of the box too! i wanted to suggest this to my reading group but they would think i had taken leave of my senses

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Well, when I skimmed through it, I've already watched videos that kind of include all stories into one and I know they are too wild to believe.

However, I assure you, these are times more interesting fiction than Star Wars, Star Gate or any of your over-commercialized sci-fi. I love it!

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Wow this is just weird!!! Talk about synchronicity!

I watched an insanely long youtube video on these documents on Thanksgiving night. Pretty sure it's the video you linked to. I remember it just going on with over 10 chapters. I just had it on in the background and listened while I cooked and cleaned up. I was going to post about it but didn't think anyone would be interested since it's not doom and gloom and people tend to dismiss this stuff as fakery.

I'm glad you made this thread! I found the entire documentary interesting. I don't know what to think of those documents and this woman's confession. I mean what did she have to lose? Why make up something so out there? Why bring it up on her death bed so to speak? What those documents state is really out there and if fake then someone has a huge imagination and should write a book and or movie. I really don't know what to make of them.

Thanks for sharing!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join