It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tila Tequila the whistleblower

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Does anyone here besides me, follow what goes on with celebrity Tila Tequila? I am a middleaged STRAIT lady, so my interest in her is sheerly as a PTB whistleblower. There were stories of her almost getting on InfoWars, but now it comes to light that a chief editor type of individual, one Molly Moroney, is a CIA analyst for the CIA front Stratfor, so maybe that has to do with them saying no to Tila at the last minute.
If you go to YouTube, well Tila had a channel exposing what she learned from her elite handlers re. Anunnaki and history on this earth in general, not taught to you in school.
Now I can't find much about her on YouTube.

What I learned on Google, is a confusing mismash. That she is either missing or dead. Nov 24.

Yeah, I know about all her details of her troubled personal life. And Brittany Spears had one too. She is some kind of Monarch subject, thats for sure.

Anyone learn more, I'd like to know! Thanks.

EDIT TO AD
2 hours from the above opening post
I did find Tila's YouTube channel, and it says of the most recent uploaded video, 'uploaded 1 day ago'. So Methinks no foul fate has occurred (so far.)
edit on 25-11-2012 by Saucerwench because: edit2ad

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Can you link to one of the videos on her channel, give me a starting point.
I would appreciate it.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I have been trying to collect some links to make what I OP'd more coherent, but so far stuff comes up 404'd, or just plain not there, but I will come up with something; I'm not fast at internetting

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

Like this? I haven't listened yet but it looks about like what you describing.
edit on 24/11/2012 by TheSparrowSings because: (no reason given)

Alright, after 9 minutes I need to take a break on that video. Its not that what she is saying doesn't ring with some truth. After all she is talking about paid dis-info agents, but unfortunately, she kind of is a stereotypical airhead and I find the way she speaks to be kind of annoying.
edit on 25/11/2012 by TheSparrowSings because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Interesting stuff. I wasn't aware of any of the claims you made so I did some searching online. Her YouTube channel was last used on the 23 of November and she posted a video on October 6th. I assume she is alive but do not know.

Her claims may be true I have no way of knowing but most people will dismiss her because of her past. I don't judge her and feel everyone deserves a second chance and most experience this upon "waking up".

She kind of reminds me of Randy Quad who made claims that he was being harassed or threatened by the Illuminati before he "went crazy" and fled to Canada.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Hi all. According to this news source, dated on the top, Nov 25th, 2012,

elitedaily.com...

Tila Tequila Missing
Police went to Tila Tequila’s L.A. home on Thursday afternoon only to find an empty house after the reality star didn’t make an important flight.
Tila has been paid to go on an eight-city singing tour in Germany and was scheduled to leave on Wednesday night at 11:30 pm.
When Tila never made it to LAX, her manger called Tila but got no answer. Then Tila’s manager sent an assistant to the house, but there was no one there.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I believe that article originally came out in april or may. I saw it on another site with a different date which mentioned her getting out of rehab.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
See, I listen to this new (to me) 'Truther' broadcaster named Peter Santilli. His website where you can listen to his show is at www.petersantilli.com. Then the next day, it is posted on YouTube in his channel there. So this evening, he is the one who mumbled something about her being dead. I flew to Google. Not much o nothin there, except I found this Nov 24 column of comments, and the first one says,
www.gaiaonline.com...

I heard she died, but then i heard from others she went to rehab.

But he could also, like the article in the previous post here, be speaking --today-- of past matters.

Coincidences and reckless blabbing (Peter Santilli?......)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Not sure really. Her wikipedia entry states that she faked her death at one point so perhaps that is what has caused all the confusion? Given her history I do not doubt she was pimped out to insiders and perhaps instead of killing her they just discredit her with bad publicity.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
In regards to my OP, I mention about InfoWars. Here is an article with video, by Peter Santilli, he says that the Agent (Ms. Moroney) intercepts email to InfoWars about Tila Tequila.
______beforeitsnews/alternative/2012/11/infowars-editor-in-chief-is-former-analyst-for-cia-front-stratfor-2502024.html

In the video, MsSherrieLea explains how Molly Maroney intercepted and responded to an email sent to InfoWars pleading with Alex to have Tila Tequila on his show.

Santilli says in his show (which I heard) he does not think Alex Jones is an evil agent, if you will, and I do not either. He thinks Jones is a inept manager. I think I agree as well. I always loved Alex Jones, even though I had gotten mad at him sometimes, but the InfoWars corporation is a ripe fruit for cointelpro-outsiders pickens. How could it not be.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I would point out that this women, if you kept up with her for a long while,
is an attention seeker above all else, she isn't famous for anything
in particular other than her looks and a steamy Howard stern appearance.
after that it was party shows, her reality tv series and she was on some
other reality show a long time ago, needless to say this could all
be an attention grab.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by bloodreviara

She seems very quite troubled, for sure. I've been on the fence about believing her, but whistleblowing on the Illuminauts seems a risky and odd (also geeky) way to decide to garner attention. She sure is fixated on the Truther stuff. So I follow what goes on with her, if I can, to see what is the real deal with her disclosures.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSparrowSings
Alright, after 9 minutes I need to take a break on that video.

Beat you by 4 minutes.

It's not that I don't think what she is saying isn't possible, but maybe she should stick to posting her claims online.

That video was a bit hard to watch. I kind of feel for the girl too, so I don't want to bash her.

Even if she isn't in trouble with sinister forces, she definitely seems to think she really is.

Her claims aren't outside the realm of possibility to me. Some of them even ring true.
She just may not be the best vehicle for them.

- Lee
edit on 25-11-2012 by lee anoma because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-11-2012 by lee anoma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
shes wearing alot of makeup

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

I watched Part I of the video. I'm not sure quite what to make of it. I read part of her webpage and the (1-page) blog she mentions. She seems sincere, though a little naive, as if she were new to the conspiracy world.

To be honest, I have only heard her name a number of times, but I've never known anything about her. Nor am I familiar with her as a singer or actress(?). So at least I'm not pre-judging her. She may indeed be knowledgeable of much of the conspiracy-like crap that goes on in the celebrity world (most of which I think is self-involved play-acting). But I don't think she is knowledgeable of any particular inside conspiracies. I think she's just starting to awaken, and is having the common experience of wanting to believe every wild conspiracy that seems even remotely feasible. And, like most newbies, she's exremely anxious to spread her new-found knowledge every way she can.

I don't think she's in any particular danger from TPTB--any more than most of us are. I think the drama is mostly in her head. Apparently she's dropped out for awhile before; maybe she's done it again....

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I've read about this here before, and to be honest it sounds more like a desperate call for attention as her "career" has fallen apart. I don't feel like she has done enough in the music business or otherwise to be considered a credible whistle blower. Then again, she could be telling the truth, it's really up to the person listening to decide whether or not the information being shared is legitimate. Me thinks she's spent too much time reading into the secret societies and this is nothing more that some cheap marketing idea she came up with to make her seem relevant again. Who knows though? Never hurts to keep an eye and ear on every connection to the "inside".

JUST FOR FUN. Type Illuminati backwards, add a .com into your web browser...and enjoy.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I've never heard of this gal before, looked up her bio, and still don't know who she is...guess il outta touch lol

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
When I googled "tila tequila missing," all I found were reports from June 2012.... Linky

I can't watch the vid right now. My better half is sleeping next to me.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I'm not sure what to make of it..

However, I find all of the hating and disliking on youtube very unfair. She doesn't SEEM to be as dumb as a brick.

Definitely surprised me that she's doing this, though..

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
She claims to know something, but it seems she will never say what that might be. I tried listening to her radio show a few times, but she goes on and on about absolutely nothing. She is basically the female version of Drake, as far as I can tell.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join