It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The super fantastic destiny of Mankind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
has been lied about and kept hidden from you. If you've ever wanted to know why we are here, what your purpose is for being here? As you are conscious and involved, with the goings on here on planet earth. Yes you personally. Then read this and consider what you cog with an open mind, to the end of the read. Then if you like, render a synopsis of your thoughts, without insulting anyone or being condescending. If that is to much to ask of you ? Then please, by all means move right along. This thread won't be bogged down by any replies questioning the existence of God as there are plenty of other threads for that. This thread is about mankind's collective destiny and divine purpose in the universe.

I'll supply for the sake of simplicity in this thread, three different divisions for mankind.

The first division will be made up of people who not only believe in God, but are also
at war with him.. All out spiritual war. They are mentioned in the Bible as,
"The Wicked '. These people are mostly of an elite class by lineage
and are filled with hate for the Bible, Jesus Christ and most of all our Heavenly Father, The Most High, The Creator God Almighty. I mean hate that is obvious and would be considered appalling were it displayed for another human being by anyone. Yet seems perfectly reasonable by those of whom us humankind, will make up the second division.

This second division is populated by peeps atheist agnostic and secular, who have been completely blinded by the propaganda of those making up the first division. They're unknowingly the victims, collateral damage and just plain cannon fodder by lineage. And as a result of their culture, religion and geographical fate and it has been so for thousands of years. Kept secret, easily suppressed and hidden away, because of it's very nature being propagandized, ( The prejudice of race and color would be one example of this propaganda ) brought to question and argued, then completely denied and ultimately rejected. For this is not a war being fought over real estate and politics, with guns and it isn't lost by bodies. It is instead being fought for power over the entire universe and everything in it. That includes you and I and it is fought with minds and lost by souls.

And that brings us right to the third, last and most important division. At least to those who make up the second division. Those who thru their faith in God by the common sense of his existence and as evidenced in scripture, that does make up the canon. Those who believe in what Christ did at Calvary. And know God as a Heavenly Father, worthy of the love and praise of mankind. Those who bare no ill misguided will, to neither man nor God Almighty. They're not only of any particular
religion, but would be called Christians, simply because of their undying affinity for the son of man.
" Christos " and our Heavenly Father who sits in the northern most part of Heaven with mankind's
redeemer both being there together and with the Holy Spirit of God there they are all three.
And all are one.

Okay ? Now moving on from there and with ALL THAT said.

"What has the future in store for this strange being ? Born of a breath and perishable tissue yet immortal. With powers both fearful and divine. What magic will be robbed by him in the end ? What will be his greatest deed his crowning achievement ? According to an adopted theory, every ponder of atom will differentiate him from a tenuous fluid. Filling all space merely by spinning motion. As a whirl of water in a calm lake. By being set in movement this fluid, the ether becomes gross matter.

It's movement arrested, the primary substance reverts to it's normal state. It appears then it is possible for man to harness energy as the medium and suitable agencies for starting and stopping ether worlds. To cause matter to form and disappear at his command, almost without effort on his part. Old worlds vanish and new ones spring into being. He can alter the size of this planet. Control it's seasons and adjust it's distance from the stars and from the sun.

Guide it on it's eternal journey along any path he may choose through the depths of the universe. He can make planets collide or produce their suns and stars his heat and his light. He can originate life in all it's infinite forms.To cause at will the birth and death of matter, would be mans greatest deed. which would give him the mastery of the physical creation.

Make him fulfill his ultimate destiny. Can man control his grandest and most all inspiring processes in nature ? To create and to annihilate material substance, cause it to aggregate in forms according to his desire, would be the supreme manifestation of the power of Man's mind, his most complete triumph over the physical world, his crowning achievement, which would place him beside his Creator, make him fulfill his Ultimate Destiny ".

Nikola Tesla

I propose to you ladies and gentlemen of ATS and esteemed guests. This is what God meant for mankind. But fear not. The interruption that is this present mess we call a world has only postponed our destiny due to some minor issues. Gods plan has not been cancelled.

Randyvious.

edit on 24-11-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

The first division will be made up of people who not only believe in God, but are also
at war with him.. All out spiritual war. They are mentioned in the Bible as,
"The Wicked '. These people are mostly of an elite class by lineage
and are filled with hate for the Bible, Jesus Christ and most of all our Heavenly Father, The Most High, The Creator God Almighty.

This second division is populated by peeps atheist agnostic and secular, who have been completely blinded by the propaganda of those making up the first division.

And that brings us right to the third, last and most important division.

At least to those who make up the second division. Those who thru their faith in God by the common sense of his existence and as evidenced in scripture, that does make up the canon. Those who believe in what Christ did at Calvary. And know God as a Heavenly Father, worthy of the love and praise of mankind.

What about the people that don't care. Or the people who believe in a God other than your God.

You'd be surprised how closed minded you sound.

Did you that most Japanese people, contrary to what encyclopedias say, don't even have a religion to practice? Very spiritual people mind you, but no religion at all. Not that they hate a particular religion, they just aren't religious people. Wonder what division are these people?

Did you know that more than half of the Christians in the world who claim to be christian don't even remotely practice Christianity other than attending Church? What division are these people in?

How about me? I don't believe in Jesus, but I study the bible, quran, torah, hindu scripture, bhuddist scripture, etc and I have no hate towards any religious figure of any religion. What division am I in?

Tl;dr : You sound like a pr*ck, mate. No offense. Just the opening paragraphs didn't even make me want to continue reading on what else was in the OP
edit on 24-11-2012 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I realized not too long ago that the twelve tribes and twelve disciples all share a characteristic of the divisions of mankind. Each of us share in those twelve qualities to some degree or another. Mastery of the things that master us is a challenge for anyone living. We each have a list to overcome.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

Then you'd be surprised how open minded I am truth be told.

Did you that most Japanese people, contrary to what encyclopedias say, don't even have a religion to practice? Very spiritual people mind you, but no religion at all. Not that they hate a particular religion, they just aren't religious people. Wonder what division are these people?

The second of course. Geographical fate. If you 're not of the first or third that doesn't leave to many choices now does it? Preak or not. And the ad-hominems are complacent with a firm stance.

You seem to have a problem with instructions but I seem to be a ----. No offense ?

Oh I'm not offended at all.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
sad but true society does "rob"
% rates of genius population by age level has been studied

by the way
there are tribes with little outside influence that get confused with our beliefs of humanity or spiritual/religious stance.
i do not wonder why either

there are some too like edgar cayce who'd just go to the akashic records for past-current or future understanding
edit on 24-11-2012 by lasvegasteddy because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-11-2012 by lasvegasteddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by lasvegasteddy

there are some too like edgar cayce who'd just go to the akashic records for past-current or future understanding

Mr. Cayce was right a large percent of the time. But nothing close to 100%.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
"Mr. Cayce was right a large percent of the time. But nothing close to 100%. "
tossed ya a star on that note

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

which would place him beside his Creator, make him fulfill his Ultimate Destiny
Didn't Satan want to be equal to God, which caused him to be served with an eviction notice?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by randyvs

which would place him beside his Creator, make him fulfill his Ultimate Destiny
Didn't Satan want to be equal to God, which caused him to be served with an eviction notice?

Yep but it wasn't in the stars for him to be in the family of God as it is for us .

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Who cares what mankind's destiny is? If we are all destined to live only once, to die and then to be judged, and then either given a divine, new, perfect body and live in a heavenly kingdom, ruled by God, forever, or tossed into a fiery furnace with a fleshy immortal body that feels pain but doesn't burn up?

Why bother with humanity's destiny, if Jesus is coming to fix everything, and make a brand new shiny planet, after he destroys everything?

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by randyvs

Who cares what mankind's destiny is? If we are all destined to live only once, to die and then to be judged, and then either given a divine, new, perfect body and live in a heavenly kingdom, ruled by God, forever, or tossed into a fiery furnace with a fleshy immortal body that feels pain but doesn't burn up?

Why bother with humanity's destiny, if Jesus is coming to fix everything, and make a brand new shiny planet, after he destroys everything?

Why not care ? Obviously even Tesla believed in a Creator.
edit on 25-11-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Nice sentiments but I think Randy that you had a few too many beers when you wrote the OP..

How well do I know you?

Nice mustache btw.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
That said, if we could but even begin to imagine what God had in mind from the very beginning in creating us and achieving atonement with us AS one of us - well, let's just say that it would be a super fantastic destiny that's for sure.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Nice sentiments but I think Randy that you had a few too many beers when you wrote the OP

You know me well my friend. But you are wrong like a big dog this time. I've been reluctant to indulge lately. Or should a lie and jump at the out you've provided? Now I have to ask you in my whiniest voice.....

Why would you say that about me...? snivel snivel
When I put my all in to this thread and gave it everything that I am....
Woe is me will my genius never be taken seriously. Truly I am damned with no relief from these rabid cynics.

Truthfully I was just bored so I thru something together. Hasn't been excepted to well tho has it.

edit on 26-11-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join