It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mathematical Formula For Predicting Major Events Throughout Time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Last night, I worked on developing a theoretical model that could map out the cycles in which the elements of reality play themselves out over time. I'm guessing I would lose interest if I went too deeply into detail of the logic behind my formula, but I will go into it a bit. I'll also be clear on the math that I am doing, so you can see for yourself how it works out.

The periodic table of elements represents all of the possible elements, based on electron counts in the atomic structure. The elements of the final family of the table are called the noble gases. They have perfectly stable electron configurations. There are 6 of them. 8 is the standard number of valence electrons for perfect stability. Beyond this, there are 8 families to the periodic table, representing common number of valence electrons, which represents resonant energies. My theory is that these resonant energies represent pure space-time, and thus seeing their pattern results in understanding the patterns of all space and time. It is this general thought process that guided the explanation that follows.

Each noble gas represents the completion of a cycle. The completion of the cycle is represented by the number 8, referring to the 8 types of elements. Since you are adding layers to the perfection through each of the 6 noble gases, you therefore multiply 8 times itself for each stage. Thus you end up getting 8^6. This gives you 262,144, which means that a total of 262,144 units represent a cycle, sub-divided into 6 sections. In order to calculate, you must have a beginning and ending date in order for the calculations to work. You take the total number, and you divide by 8. You repeat this process of diving by 8 5 times, so that including the original, you have your 6 steps. Each of the numbers represents something significantly novel occurring.

At first, this was just mathematical and scientific theory. I decided to test it out, and see how it holds up with history. I decided a good place to start would be the formation of the Earth. I will start with the date of the formation of earth, in number of years ago, and then give the date given for each of the 6 stages, as dictated by my calculations. I will then describe what significant event, if any, took place around that time.
1. 4,540,000,000 - Formation of planet
2. 567,500,000 - Time after development of simple animals, shortly before insects/arachnids/crustaceans
3. 70,937,500 - Dinosaurs died out
4.8,867,187.5 - Development of great apes
5. 1,108,398.438 - Homo Erectus
6. 138,549.8047 - Modern Homo Sapiens
en.wikipedia.org...

So, although I was confident in the theory behind it, I was at first totally unsure of what would result. After getting these significant of results, though, I had to try it again. I would formulate the new scale based on the last event of the prior scale. So, the emergence of modern homo sapiens.

1. 138,549.8047 - Hodern homo sapiens
2. 17,322.47559 - Beginning warming of globe
3. 2,165.309448 - Major leap in thought and spirituality. Socrates, Buddhism, Christanity, Taosim, Judaism, etc)
4. 270.6636811(1742: Shortly before USA being founded)
5. 33.83296013(1979: Beginning of Cold War)
6. 4.229120016(September 2008: Global financial crisis)

Wow. Now I'm feeling pretty excited, cuz at both time scales it has worked perfectly. Now I decide to make one more, based on the end of 2012. I'm torn between what day to end it on. I assumed December 21st at first, due to its popularity. But when looking at the moon chart, the new moon is exactly one week later, on the 28th. Intuitively, this seemed like a better ending point. Based on later considerations, I was to find that this, indeed, seems to be the best ending date. Here I calculate from the time of the start of the global financial crisis until the end of december 2012, which on the 28th should represent the completion of the cycle. I'm here converting the units of time from years to days.

1. 1,543.628806 - September 2008: Global financial crisis
2. 192.9536007 - March 4: Republic of Congo capital blasted. 150 killed, 1,500 injured. Part of global turmoil
3. 24.11920009 - December 4
4. 3.014900011 - December 25: Christmas Day
2. .3768625014 - December 28
1. .0471078127 - December 28

So, the first two scales of time were fulfilled perfectly. The final scale previously mentioned has thus far been perfectly fulfilled. It does make three further predictions, though, in terms of specific dates. December 4, December 25, and December 28. It remains to be seen how these turn out. It seems possible if not probable that the smaller the scale the more difficult it would be to be perfectly accurate. Nonetheless, it's been perfect thus far, so we may as well see how it goes into the projected future over the next month.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
One day, your work will be recognized, one day.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TheJourney

So you admit that your formula requires two arbitrary inputs? Back to the drawing board perhaps. Interesting read nonetheless. Thanks

edit on 24-11-2012 by anonodox because: Spelled good this thyme ...

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
In all honestly you can choose basically any time period and match it to some sort of "novel" event if you try hard. I'm far from convinced.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Isaac Asimov was ahead of you with the foundation series and psychohistory and its ability to predict the future

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Timewave Zero.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
The theory becomes problematic however if you dont have an "ending date" (ie, if time does not end in 2012).

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The formula with its starting and ending points are acknowledgements of relativity, and the need to define two points to determine numbers. Final date is relavent to completion of cycle, as both dates are implied within the findings.
edit on 24-11-2012 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

8 is the standard number of valence electrons for perfect stability.

Not exactly true.

The stability of electron valence shells you speak of occurs at 8 electrons only in periods 2 and 3. The actual populations are:

Period 1 ------ 2
Periods 2,3 --- 8
Periods 4,5 -- 18
Periods 6,7 -- 32*

This stability is a function of the electrical repulsion between like (negative) charges, the attraction of the electrons to positive nucleus, and the physical size of the valence shells. In truth, the valence shell stability is far from 'pure'; instead it is simply the result of 'best fit' force interactions on the quantum scale.

TheRedneck

*Element 118 (Ununoctium), the period 7 noble element, is thus far considered to be theoretical. There have been attempts to synthesize it, but these attempts have been only marginally successful.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible
Timewave Zero.

Yes, certainly related to and influenced by that theory

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Just a note of interest. The transition point between the old and new cycle, according to this, is december 28 2012, which is the night of the new moon, indicating transition between cycles. It is the final new moon of 2012, which is significant astrologically.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneck

8 is the standard number of valence electrons for perfect stability.

Not exactly true.

The stability of electron valence shells you speak of occurs at 8 electrons only in periods 2 and 3. The actual populations are:

Period 1 ------ 2
Periods 2,3 --- 8
Periods 4,5 -- 18
Periods 6,7 -- 32*

This stability is a function of the electrical repulsion between like (negative) charges, the attraction of the electrons to positive nucleus, and the physical size of the valence shells. In truth, the valence shell stability is far from 'pure'; instead it is simply the result of 'best fit' force interactions on the quantum scale.

TheRedneck

*Element 118 (Ununoctium), the period 7 noble element, is thus far considered to be theoretical. There have been attempts to synthesize it, but these attempts have been only marginally successful.

Unless I'm misunderstanding you...

en.wikipedia.org...

All noble gases have 8 valence electrons, except helium which has 2.

new topics

top topics

join