It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LEAKED! The NWO Internet Takeover AND Kill Switch Agenda! If You Are Reading This - IT AFFECTS YOU!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

Wow thats a real info, i bet no body knows taht

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Theyre not destroying the net.

Controlling the net.

Ensuring peolle cant assemble online and organize rebellions, threats and opposition.

The more control they have, the more events they can create and influence, therefore increasing their power and profit.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
This really shouldn't be given a second thought. The internet is here to stay--if the government attempts to do something like this, they are efficiently shutting down their most effective means of communication and will be left with no way to control and regulate. It is suicide.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by lackaday

Read the OP again. And this time, READ IT. Particularly the part where it says "regulate", not "shut down". Capiche?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

I agree, those people who don't understand the technology get confused easily. This group contains all the telecommunications companies that run what you are using right now. They actually need some policing abilities because right now there are none or very very little. I would like to see what exactly the OP is concerned about. What parts make them nervous.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluemoonsine

delete -11-2012 by Charmeine because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-11-2012 by Charmeine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation
The days of hiding behind fake screen names will soon be gone, and you all better understand that because eventually every single person on this planet will only be allowed to post under their full legal names. ~$heopleNation

I wondered about the part of each person identifying themselves, but thinking it might only apply to if you post something incriminating, you would have to reveal yourself to authorities.
I'm not using my real name . I make my own rules. There must be anti stalking laws out there that would cover not having to do that.

This needs to be clarified what it actually means.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by Hefficide

Did "We" really put them there though? I have a hard time with that one. Do they buy their way in? I am leaning more toward the latter these days. My faith in the "elected" Government has diminished.

Also, HOW do we get people off their butts and make them believe the MSM is feeding them lies and what we are saying is the truth?

I find it hard to convince my family they are being lied to, much less others.

Some days I even wonder if "they" (whoever "they" are) are trying their best to make us revolt.

Im ready!!!
edit on 23-11-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

Need to look into the fact that you don't have a "government" per say. It's a corporation. It went bankrupt in 1933 and was taken over by it's creditors. All "US citizens"(corporate subjects by contract) are the collateral for the debt. Goooooooogle it. THEY gotcha! And the US isn't the only one.
Yes, they are hoping for armed rebellion. That's why we have re-inhabited the Republic that was vacated in the late 1800's. We are going to do it peacefully through the "Administrative Process". Since that's how they Gotcha in the first place. (You'd be surprised at the hidden meaning behind the issuance of the birth certificate)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet

Originally posted by SheopleNation
The days of hiding behind fake screen names will soon be gone, and you all better understand that because eventually every single person on this planet will only be allowed to post under their full legal names. ~$heopleNation

I wondered about the part of each person identifying themselves, but thinking it might only apply to if you post something incriminating, you would have to reveal yourself to authorities.
I'm not using my real name . I make my own rules. There must be anti stalking laws out there that would cover not having to do that.

This needs to be clarified what it actually means.

Here's a hint---It says your "legal name". That doesn't mean it has to be your lawful name. There is a difference.
The legal name is the name in all capital letters on the birth certificate. That's the "Legal Person". Corp US definition of "person" is: a trust; a corporation. Is that you?
Still haven't figured out how to get around this though. Maybe form a Trust and put your internet service in that name. But I suppose none of that matters. I'm sure they already know who each of us is and where we live....

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
We're living in the end of the Golden Age of the Internet.
Free music, free downloads, free speech.

This is all about to end.

We will not even recognize the internet if we were to see what it will be like ten years from now.

Everything will be like an app, self contained with no in-between. no "mom and pop" like 95% of the internet is now.

No more "anonymous" posting on ATS.
Probably no more ATS, not in the way we have it now at least.
edit on 24-11-2012 by DrGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Bildo

People are already tracked by IP addresses. If the government wants to find someone they have the means already.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Charmeine

People are already tracked by IP addresses. If the government wants to find someone they have the means already.

That is true BUT there is plausible deny-ability! Someone could of hacked your IP address or it could of been chosen by a proxy or by TOR when they randomly generate them... I believe they would need more than just your IP to prove anything...

Just ask yourself why facebook and twitter users are being arrested/imprisoned and youtube users for example are not! I mean there was a vet recently who spoke about a lot of stuff that we all have on HERE! I've seen people reference their guns on here and say things like "let them try to come and take them", no-one to my knowledge has been arrested for posting on ATS yet! Can you imagine a world where you have to tip toe around what you say in fear of being arrested? In my opinion facebook was a big experiment to see how policing the internet would work... Seems they are moving on with their plans...

What they propose would be very easily implemented... So they could force ISP's to require ID when you join, then when you sign into a website your details are auto filled, they could force webmasters to implement it.. If you do not then your website is removed...

Remember this isn't going to happen tomorrow! It is a slow and gradual process... I think someone made the analogy already, like turning up the heat on a frog, you won't really notice until it is too late!

I can't actually believe there are people in this thread that do not see the threat (don't mean you)... This stuff is pretty damn scary... Yeah we will survive and make do/adapt like always but they are not going to make things easy for us!

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by DrumsRfun

The answer to that question is really easy. You're right, your elected officials don't care about you at all. Nor do they care about me, or Steve, or Mike, or Theresa, or Nicole...

What they do care about is power and their power is accessed by the consent of all of us, as a group. They get to sit in the marble halls, with great salaries, health insurance, and access to all the bribes that they can possibly reach out to grab because WE put them there.

So they do care about you, but only in a collective sense. So the answer is simple. One angry person is a pointless annoyance to them. Ten million angry people is a fire under their butts. United, and with one voice, WE run this show. Don't let them tell you otherwise.

~Heff

You didn't answer his question. You just spouted off what everyone thinks. A true answer would be we should mobilize local chapters to fight this. Put boots on the ground instead of talking. A basic business plan would be a start. One that list structure and communication guidelines.
You talk a lot but still do nothing, I am the same way. It just makes us feel good to do so then we can say we did something.
I will take the first step.
I need a website built that sections off the country into meeting groups. I need a basic plan for comminications. Then I need to tell everyone and have them sign up and meet in my area. I will attend but that is where I would start. I do not have the know how to do the beginning steps. Build it and they will come
edit on 24-11-2012 by jlafleur02 because: Maybe we should start a thread to start and see if there is any interest. A site moderator doing this would be more attention getting and effective than if I did it.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Of course Anonymous will not stand for this either

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
If the Chinese place their agents well enough they could flip the "Kill Switch." Just because someone doesn't look Chinese doesn't mean that they do not support Chinese and its take over of the world.

Chinese Communists come in all forms and color and use various types of religious cloaks to get in where they need to get into.

Here is something that I found interesting about the ITU.

Supposedly Israel has been part of the Member States since 1866. I didn't even know that Israel existed back then and took WWII to make Israel a state.

I wonder what is woven around that conspiracy?

www.itu.int...

I also think that the real sociopath behind ITU is none other than Anonymous theirself. What a better ruse to make yourself popular than to create a hub of misinformation that scares people and then make your orginization out to be the savior?

Typical drunken abuser cult - beat the woman because she wont do what you want her to do and then give her flowers telling her how much you love her and that everything will be okay.
edit on 24-11-2012 by Dryson because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jlafleur02

I do not have the know how to do the beginning steps. Build it and they will come

You are on the net bro... Google building a website... There are a TON of programs now that do all the work for you, you just have to follow the steps... Or are you saying that you really do care, but just not enough to bother to get the ball rolling?

Tell you what, I would work with you but the thing is you only seem to care about your own country when this is a worldwide issue...

I do agree with you in essence though.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

I will put together a basic business plan outlining what I think this should be. I will send it to you and give me your input. I do agree it is a world wide problem but all politics are local. Also to meet up we need to be in the same geographical area. Start a thread them pm me I will post the plan and read all suggestions. a wiki page with multiple person access would be nice. Tell me what you think

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jlafleur02

I will put together a basic business plan outlining what I think this should be.

What business are you planning? lol... But hey go for it, would be interesting to hear what you come up with...

I will send it to you and give me your input.

Most certainly.

I do agree it is a world wide problem but all politics are local.

Politics is not going to get you anywhere! If your plan involves the government/lobbying the government/protesting the government then I'm out...

Why can't you draw from people from all over the world? By localizing something you are aliening billions of minds, why do that?

Also to meet up we need to be in the same geographical area.

I have no problem with locals that want to meet up physically and that is a good idea, but regional groups can always meet online to share ideas/thoughts... Many businesses work together without ever meeting physically, just look at import/export for an example...

Start a thread them pm me I will post the plan and read all suggestions.

Why not just start the thread with your plan and then I'll join it... Imagine me starting a thread "The plan to save the internet" Then inside I put, just waiting for the plan to be posted by someone else... lol

a wiki page with multiple person access would be nice. Tell me what you think

Any form of website can have multiple person access, you just share the login details or set it up in admin... How about trying wordpress as they now accept bitcoin? But really it doesn't matter which it is...

Really not trying to be awkward just realistic and logical.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by metodex

So you think people should face persecution for comments they make on youtube/facebook/twitter/etc?
Oh big brother.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Well, my fellow digital denizens, the time has come to usurp virtual hegemony! We must not fail! And those left newly powerless shall be lynched!

I think that's about all I should say, any more and I risk a visitation from TPTB... But the most effective means of stopping this, whether or not it's possible... I don't even need to say, but it in all likelihood is not possible!

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join