It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA the latest nation to receive the spaceship program

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ALF88

I am sorry, there is NO evidence as almost ALL the details are still secret!

You are accusing him of something you have not a single shred of evidence for. What you are doing is defamation, which is an offense itself. YOU THINK that it is fraud, you make assumptions based on superficial information, that is a big difference. In front of a court you would stand no chance with that.

We're not in court. Most fraudsters, hucksters and charlatans never make it to court. They are smart at their game.

Look, it's very simple:

ITER: Nuclear Fusion Project

Cost: In the billions.

Evidence of it's existence? Plenty. Wont be complete for a few years but some of the greatest scientific minds are working on it as we speak. Might be successful, might be very, might be a catastrophe. But enough people see the potential and invested money because it looks good. Money talks.

You can find nifty little plans about it too...

-------------------------

The Keshe Foundation.

You can read their patent application here.

Mind you, it's just an application. Although some nonsense patents have made it through the filters over the years, I'd be really blown away if this was approved by any country that has science programs above the 9th grade level.

I've always found patents hard to read, mainly because of the legal English used in them. However, Keshe's patent is hard to read simply because it makes no sense whatsoever. There are a multitude of spelling errors, and it looks like someone just through in a bunch of gobbledegook and "sciency" sounding words to try and appear as there was some legitimacy to their scam.

ie. Its described as a heating, cooling device, capable of "warm" and "cold" fusion, it's a novel lightbulb, and somehow "welds" molecule and atoms together... but also can bore through the Earth, be a substitute for satellites and current forms of communication, and also a weapon that can also protect the Earth from meteorites.

I $#&% you not, that's all actually in there...

-facepalm-

Keshe used to sell tickets to space, not sure how he's making a buck these days. Since he's "offering" his wonderful masterpiece to the world, my best guess is he does this now, (they get it, a couple engineers use it for parody and gags around the office) then he claims he's being suppressed when no hears about it again.

Seriously, read the patent application...

Step 2: Fire a couple brain cells above the 70pt IQ level.

edit on 23-11-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by cookiemonster32

I just hope the folks here that are so very adamant that this cannot be will have the courage to admit they are wrong IF they are wrong. I don't know Mr Keshe on a personal level,do any of you?

No, but I read his patent application.

It's complete garbage. But you could come to that conclusion with his inability to provide any sort of evidence of anything working, and him taking money from gullible people as well.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Coming from the man who claims the US drone that crashed in Iran was brought down by an Iranian flying saucer.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Go to the Keshe Foundation web site and download the pdf unifying_theory. If you have some physics background, e.g., know the fundamental importance of Maxwells equations, E=MC2, and the like , you will see Keshe"s theories are a word salad of terms used in nuclear physics, but undefined by him.

I call bunk.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I like the part in the patent that talks about pulling food out of the "cosmos soup"

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho...

I am not saying your assumptions are wrong, but they are still assumptions based on what you know. It is a fact that you don't know enough to claim that he is a fraudster or hoaxer, and if you read my last posts you will realize that I have no opinion regarding his inventions.

I just have a problem with individuals, most of the time it is scientists or student scientists, who jump on every invention they can't explain right from the start, calling every inventor a quack or a fraudster, because these individuals are challenging their mainstream worldview. It is stopping humanity from moving forward.

edit on 23-11-2012 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
here's an interesting article from a few weeks ago....

Mehran Tavakoli Keshe, an Iranian born Nuclear Engineer, Inventor and Founder of The Keshe Foundation, based in Belgium, claims to have helped the Iranian Government develop a ‘superior’ space program based on his nuclear plasma technology. The Iranian Government openly promotes their space program and may have used a Keshe technology based ‘UFO’ style anti-gravity spaceship complete with tractor beams to capture the infamous US RQ170 Sentinel drone, an event which embarrassed the Obama administration and shook the CIA in December 2011......................

The ‘Keshe Factor’ – A Weirder Twist On A War With Iran..?

Maybe the foundation is a joint CIA/Mossad operation to make Iran look like a bigger threat.

Thank you very much for your link.

Seems that there is an hidden "diplomatic/intelligence" game around the Keshe Foundation....

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ALF88

What you say here is very very true we must stop automatically condemming inventors to the spam folder of history maybe just maybe once in a while one of them is onto something.... Ps how can you be under my bed I am on a boat in the middle of the sea so unless you are in the drawer under my bunk I can't see you which means damn yr good.... Heh heh

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
On the other hand he could be handing them (USA China ) plans to build two big ass bombs disguised as plasma reactors and when they put the first ones online two of the worlds super powers cease to exist ,the best way to defeat your enemies is get them to do it themselves...Just saying

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

Originally posted by Arken
There is a big "diplomatic war" with this technology that I was not aware of it....

www.keshefoundation.org...
And the White House Executive Order

Interview with Mr. Keshe

edit on 23-11-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

Hahahahaha hilarious. The White House issues an order having nothing to do with Keshe and they jump on it to make it look like it's directed at them, hahahaha.

It have a lot to do with Keshe Technology.....
If Keshe Foundation....

(B) to have sold, leased, or otherwise provided, directly or indirectly, goods, services, or technology to Iran or Syria likely to be used to facilitate computer or network disruption, monitoring, or tracking that could assist in or enable serious human rights abuses by or on behalf of the Government of Iran or the Government of Syria
(C) to have materially assisted, sponsored, or provided financial, material, or technological support for, or goods or services to or in support of, the activities described in subsections (a)(ii)(A) and (B) of this section or any person whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order;

Very big ploblems.....

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

There are a multitude of spelling errors, and it looks like someone just through in a bunch of gobbledegook

Spelling errors you say?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Some thoughts that come to mind after reading, listening and visiting the web site...

NOTE: The currency conversions are at the current rates at the time I looked them up. If you do the conversions at a later time you will get different results since the world currency market is in a constant state of flux.

1 - Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proof. So far I have seen plenty of extraordinary claims but not one shred of even common garden variety proof.

2 - If it looks too good to be true it almost certainly is.

3 - FOLLOW THE MONEY. Just one study he is offering for curing or alleviating a couple of medical conditions is being offered to 100 people at 3500.00 EUR or $4536.87 US at current conversion rates. You have to fill out an application so he can cherry pick his study subjects. I would be willing to bet that there is also an application fee as well. So this study will get him 350,000.00 EUR or $453,687.00 US plus anything else he can wring out of it in additional registration fees and follow up treatments. Oh, and did I mention that the study is for patients suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia. Two of the least understood medical conditions and the most subject to manipulation of results as well as the placebo effect. Could that be why he is cherry picking his subjects, he wants to find the most gullible ones for the study.

4 - FOLLOW THE MONEY AGAIN. He is selling his books on his site for 39.99 EUR or $51.83 US a copy. The more international attention he gains the more people who will buy his books. It's all about the numbers. If you want to sell 100 items and expect a 1% response to your ad you need to reach 10,000 people. In even the lowest of the low of media in an international market 10,000 people is a pittance.

Back in the early 80's I was looking into doing some direct marketing through the tabloids, specifically the National Enquirer. I found that a woman (maybe) going by the name of Lydia Stalnaker was putting full page ads in several of the tabloids including the Enquirer. She was claiming an alien named Antron gave her a cross symbolizing peace among our peoples.

She was selling replicas at $14.99 a copy. From the look of them in pictures in the ad they were extremely cheap stamped aluminum geegaws of the kind you buy for $1.50/100 for things like the Cub Scouts Blue and Gold carnival. The cost per insertion was $14,000.00 (she was in several rags and in the Enquirer several weeks in a row at $14,000.00 a week) and you had to provide camera ready ad copy. At the time the Enquirer had a circulation in the U S alone of around 15 million. If she only got a 1/10 of 1% response (low by usual advertising standards) that would be 15,000 crosses sold from that single ad for a total of $224,850 plus shipping and handling. It would not surprise me if she made $500,000 to $1,000,000 total after S&H and after sale direct mailings to her suckers from that single ad. And she could make even more by selling her mailing lists to other marketers selling equally worthless junk.

So, back to the subject of this post. As you can see he stands to make a ton of money if he can get enough international attention no matter the value, or lack of value, of what he is offering. And the press release is one of the cheapest ways to draw attention to your cause.

5 - FOLLOW THE MONEY ONE MORE TIME. He has a donation button on the site. It leads to the info to either donate by credit card or from your own bank account directly to his bank account. You can use PayPal as well. Again, it is all about the numbers. Even at a small percentage of visitors to his site donating, if he gets enough site traffic through his publicity it adds up to another sizable chunk of change.

6 - As has been stated at least a couple of times earlier in this thread, most of what he claims as scientific breakthroughs are either already well known facts or scientific gobbledygook. There are several countries that will issue a patent for any silly idea if you present it in the right format. And, the drawings in his patent application actually show nothing useful to prove or disprove his theories.

7 - I will leave you with a last thought or two. When a man with experience meets a man with money the man with the money gets the experience and the man with the experience gets the money.

A fool and his money are soon parted.
edit on 23-11-2012 by happykat39 because: added info

edit on 23-11-2012 by happykat39 because: clarified a point

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I wonder why he did not give the plans to Russia as well ,maybe the Russians already stole them or are they not considered a super power anymore?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

OP This is an interesting find. I have to say it drives me bat *expletive* crazy that people who can't understand, or wish not to immediately label anything above them a hoax with little or no investigation. People say the exact same with Permanent Magnet motors. Of course a permanent magnet motor isn't at a point where it could drive a car, or power the world, but there are plenty of models ranging from simple to some what complex on the internet. Many of which you can witness their planning, construction, assembly and operation. Yet they still claim hoax.

People are afraid of change, worse yet people are afraid Technology is not what it claims all the time. I'm surprised I haven't read something about this being science behind mind control... I also haven't seen any scripture or religious types proclaiming this to be witchcraft.

you have my S&F and interest.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Dark matter antimatter? Its a hoax, the fusion reactor, not antimatter. It takes a whole lot of energy to produce antimatter, eve if we could produce enough to power anything and store it, it would still be a net loss.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I'm sceptical about this. Clearly there is no legitimate source, unless somebody can produce one? The Kesha Foundation homepage just doesn't cut it... but I'll keep my mind open for now.

Originally posted by ALF88
What you are doing is defamation, which is an offense itself

Ahahaha.

Please... stop.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by cookiemonster32
I wonder why he did not give the plans to Russia as well ,maybe the Russians already stole them or are they not considered a super power anymore?

Because you dont give plans to russia, RUSSIA GIVES PLANS TO YOU!

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by darkstar57

He's so full of sh*t. he gave Iran "flying saucers and force fields" but cant build them a nuclear reactor,fighter jet, missile etc. Theres obviously a reason they get Russias hand me downs.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by cookiemonster32

I'm quite sure that US/Chinese scientists are much smarter than this hack could ever hope to be.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
There is no patent. There was an application filed with the EPO and examination had commenced -- but that's all.

According to the European Patent Register, patent application file publication number EP1770715 is "deemed to be withdrawn".

The reason for the withdrawal? The applicant didn't pay the fees required to maintain the application.

The full page relating to the application's status is available at the European Patent Register here.

If an application is withdrawn for any reason before the examining process is completed, then no patent can be issued. Simply put, as far as the patent office is concerned a withdrawn application cannot be examined as it effectively is no longer available to be examined.

So, there is no patent, and if Keshe is "offering his patent" for this device to anyone then he's lying, because he cannot offer what never existed.

Unless, of course, he's also filed an application elsewhere and been granted a patent. But it seems that his application to the EPO was the only one.

edit on 23/11/12 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join