It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA the latest nation to receive the spaceship program

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Right now we have Keshe saying we have something amazing. I will wait for proof as we all know how much words are worth ...

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

Originally posted by Arken
Interview with Mr. Keshe

edit on 23-11-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

Hahahahaha hilarious. The White House issues an order having nothing to do with Keshe and they jump on it to make it look like it's directed at them, hahahaha.
Some people are calling it a hoax. I'm not so sure I'd use that word, since to me in infers intentional deception. I'm not sure but this guy may actually believe some of his grandiose claims that are different from all other scientists on the planet, and don't agree with observation.

So, instead of a hoax, what do you call it when your elevator doesn't quite reach the top floor?

Did anyone listen to that video? He says he's the only one in the world who understands gravity, and he uses this discovery in medical applications by treating the patient as if the patient was a galaxy. It sounds like a joke, but he says it in all apparent seriousness. Not only does Keshe's elevator not reach the top floor, but anybody who finds such nonsense credible should have their own elevator checked.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Clearly not a hoax as it is intended to deceive. Deception or fraud is what I would call it. I believe Keshe has sold things hasn't he?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

I ask you the same. Where is the proof they have this technology. No speculation, thx.

All I was trying to say is that accusations like deceit, fraud and hoax shouldn't be used until proven to be right. Neither was I claiming that Keshe is right or that his technology is working, nor did I claim that I know it exists.

To make an assumption, because there is no evidence in the public domain, is no proof.

It is judging the accused before all possible evidence is presented.

edit on 23-11-2012 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

I read posts by people saying he was selling tickets to the moon for 8000 Euros here, but I don't see that link on his site any more. I'm guessing those people who paid 8000 Euros never made it to the moon.

But worse, it looks like he's selling "medical treatments", and he's not a medical doctor as far as I know, he claims to be a nuclear engineer or something.

Originally posted by charles1952
Here's something from their home page:

New trial cases for CFS and Fibromyalgia starting !

Details Category: Fibromyalgia Published on Wednesday, 19 September 2012 14:02

CFS and Fibromyalgia exhaust The Foundation is starting new trials with the new Kf Plasma Reactor system to process CFS and fibromyalgia. In the first trial round, we will allow 100 people around the world to participate to the new system and garantees promising results.

Price 3,500.00 € with a guarantee of results.

edit on 23-11-2012 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
here's an interesting article from a few weeks ago....

Mehran Tavakoli Keshe, an Iranian born Nuclear Engineer, Inventor and Founder of The Keshe Foundation, based in Belgium, claims to have helped the Iranian Government develop a ‘superior’ space program based on his nuclear plasma technology. The Iranian Government openly promotes their space program and may have used a Keshe technology based ‘UFO’ style anti-gravity spaceship complete with tractor beams to capture the infamous US RQ170 Sentinel drone, an event which embarrassed the Obama administration and shook the CIA in December 2011......................

The ‘Keshe Factor’ – A Weirder Twist On A War With Iran..?

Maybe the foundation is a joint CIA/Mossad operation to make Iran look like a bigger threat.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALF88

I ask you the same. Where is the proof they have this technology. No speculation, thx.

All I was trying to say is that accusations like deceit, fraud and hoax shouldn't be used until proven to be right. Neither was I claiming that Keshe is right or that his technology is working, nor did I claim that I know it exists.

To make an assumption, because there is no evidence in the public domain, is no proof.

It is judging the accused before all possible evidence is presented.

edit on 23-11-2012 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

There is evidence of fraud. If you are interested you can easily find it.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

I read posts by people saying he was selling tickets to the moon for 8000 Euros here, but I don't see that link on his site any more. I'm guessing those people who paid 8000 Euros never made it to the moon.

But worse, it looks like he's selling "medical treatments", and he's not a medical doctor as far as I know, he claims to be a nuclear engineer or something.

Originally posted by charles1952
Here's something from their home page:

New trial cases for CFS and Fibromyalgia starting !

Details Category: Fibromyalgia Published on Wednesday, 19 September 2012 14:02

CFS and Fibromyalgia exhaust The Foundation is starting new trials with the new Kf Plasma Reactor system to process CFS and fibromyalgia. In the first trial round, we will allow 100 people around the world to participate to the new system and garantees promising results.

Price 3,500.00 € with a guarantee of results.

edit on 23-11-2012 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

That is one of the things I was referring to in my previous post saying there is evidence of fraud. Plenty of it.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

There is evidence of fraud. If you are interested you can easily find it.

I am sorry, there is NO evidence as almost ALL the details are still secret!

You are accusing him of something you have not a single shred of evidence for. What you are doing is defamation, which is an offense itself. YOU THINK that it is fraud, you make assumptions based on superficial information, that is a big difference. In front of a court you would stand no chance with that.

Come up with something that PROVES your claims or admit that you are just assuming / speculating and stop the defamation please.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Assuming that he can bottle plasma with electromagnetic fields (possible, as this is the principle behind Tokomak fusors) where does the energy to create these fields come from? The problem with all fusion devices is that more energy is used to contain the reaction than is produced. Also, he repeatedly claims the devices are not radioactive. If he is fusing argon and hydrogen, it should be releasing gamma radiation. I smell quack. He may be sincere, but I'm pretty sure he has yet to actually build a device that works as advertised.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Just because something has a patent YOU think it works is that what you are claiming here

How about this

Pat no 5265827

Paddle Wheel Plane Does this thing really fly??? I'd be amazed.

The plane is really crazy looking Paddle Wheel Plane

See what I mean Arken!

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
The Iranians do have a penchant for overstatements at times........I hope this is a real gift and not just a dead horse like their funny little "stealth" flying boats.......
I thought there was a new Fusion technology on the ways too but that must be hung up in the works as well......
Truthfully i doubt this is worth the effort to accept the patent plans, but ya never know......
interesting find Arken.....s&f

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
He says he's the only one in the world who understands gravity, and he uses this discovery in medical applications by treating the patient as if the patient was a galaxy. It sounds like a joke, but he says it in all apparent seriousness. Not only does Keshe's elevator not reach the top floor, but anybody who finds such nonsense credible should have their own elevator checked.

He may or may not be a quack. Very smart people sometimes don't think like we do. It's clear he is putting himself under an international microscope so we will find out shortly exactly what he is. What is odd is that the video states this tech is for the people ..... while he is giving his files to governments. Bad move.

Based upon a number of things (conversations with grandfather, et. al.), I believe fedgov has had anti-grav tech since the 1960's .... if not earlier. A government monopoly on technology like this keeps our people backward and easier to control.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Yes yes yes the skeptics also used to say that rocks cannot possibly come from the sky cause they are heavier than air so therefore they cannot exist out in space boy were they wrong ,there really isn't enough info on this to make a judgement so I will rather wait and see what comes of this rather than get egg all over my face.... I just hope the folks here that are so very adamant that this cannot be will have the courage to admit they are wrong IF they are wrong. I don't know Mr Keshe on a personal level,do any of you? People here also go on and on about not trusting the MSM and the internet but yet here you are roasting Arken about something when all your info is coming from an untrusted source hmmm? Oh well I should probably get ready for a roasting of my own now pass the basting sauce please.....

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
The Iranians do have a penchant for overstatements at times........I hope this is a real gift and not just a dead horse like their funny little "stealth" flying boats.......

I dunno how those flying boat platforms will fare in combat. At lot would depend on weaponry, radar and coatings. We just might be surprised what these novel aircraft could do.

Iran has been going thru their industrial revolution for some time. No achievement they make would surprise me.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
If this technology is real and it's being distributed freely throughout the world then this could be a game changer. The end of the world as we know it replaced with a new world for the betterment of mankind. Apparently this technology has far reaching applications replacing scarcity with abundance for everyone on the planet.

December 21 is upon us, maybe there will be an announcement by our world leaders

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I really hope this technology works it would be a real game changer good on Mr Keshe for spreading it around they have some really intelligent people in Iran ,the brains are not all in the west as some may think.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by ALF88
Please provide proof and no speculation, thx.

I am not the one making the claim, it is up to them to back their claim up.

Also the OP is well known for posting hoaxes here.
edit on 23-11-2012 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

Oh wow, you just revealed your stripes there. The author makes wonderful threads and the one on MARS put in the hoax bin was an outrageous thing to do. That was a very good thread as well. It was certainly not any HOAX.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Is this Cold plasma, because Hydrogen fuel and Fusion possibly work in the space industry already, their black operations.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Rather than give tech to the US and China, why not give it to an independent university for study and verification?
Even if it did work, these countries will only use it gain power, not help humanity.
This seems more of a publicity stunt than anything else.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join