It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catholics, Jesus and the last Pharaoh - Maya

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

I provided a basic connection to the pineal gland (and '___') in my posts on the second page of this thread.

The OP is correct in saying that Roman Catholicism is a mixture between the Pagan Mysteries and Christianity. Beyond that I cannot say.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

I apologize.

I only clicked on responses to me earlier this evening from my Tools menu after viewing MyATS. I even saw the post to Byrd from Pharaoh on the same page after reading Pharaoh's response to me and realized that at least one aspect of my line of questioning had been addressed already.

Realize that once a thread is only a couple pages long not all posts are read. At least not by me. But I appreciate you pointing this out and I will go read now. Perhaps I should have read before responding here?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I need a little more info here. I think I am following you but know that St. Paul wasn't very kind when it came to his opinion of women.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93

I need a little more info here. I think I am following you but know that St. Paul wasn't very kind when it came to his opinion of women.

Sorry I am not sure what you were trying to say about Paul the apostle.

On the other hand for the last several years I have worked completely outnumbered by women and have come to have an extremely poor opinion of them.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

As a hardworking woman I cannot take this seriously. I will even concede that you could be joking here and no shade to you no matter your intent. Just that in good faith as a woman I cannot even dignify this with much of a response.

I guess I have to go prepare supper for the Mister and whatnot. As a woman because we are lazy and this is a funny punchline.

But look at how I handled myself in this thread? Wow. Women don't suck after all. We even "run off" in the know people and whatnot.

Carry on.

edit on 24-11-2012 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

That was completely unnecessary. Men do dumb # too. You should apologize.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by PrplHrt

Really look at this thread and what is going on. I don't know the aim here but I do know what I know.

Since I do not know this person I cannot effectively respect or respond to this message. Their response is interesting. All around interesting. I was even privately asked to back off and "correct" myself. Why? I didn't make the mistake. I certainly didn't make the initial mistake.

Read up on St. Paul and even the angle of this thread. That is essential, here.

I guess I'll be on my way.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

As a hardworking woman I cannot take this seriously. I will even concede that you could be joking here and no shade to you no matter your intent. Just that in good faith as a woman I cannot even dignify this with much of a response.

I guess I have to go prepare supper for the Mister and whatnot. As a woman because we are lazy and this is a funny punchline.

But look at how I handled myself in this thread? Wow. Women don't suck after all. We even "run off" in the know people and whatnot.

Carry on.

You still have not stated what Paul has to do with the pineal gland?

Were you under the assumption that the mysteries and other pagan rights were not sexist and practiced humanitarianism to create wonderful utopias?

I am honestly curious what point you were trying to make.

PrplHrt - Its called an opinion, one which is based on personal experience. What does it matter to you if someone you don't know has a low opinion of the opposite sex?

FYI This thread is not about men vs. women.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

If you had any balls you'd apologize.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I never said he did. At least he has nothing to do with MY pineal gland.

Please go back and read yourself here.

YOU, you mentioned Paul first. I did NOT. You mentioned him in your pineal gland post. You directed me to it. Why did you mention Paul?

The gist of this thread is indeed the feminine energy. Perhaps you are in the dark yet you are attempting to take up a battle with me? To which I say no dice and I won't even go there with you.

And that is what it IS.

OH, and I will say I EDITED HERE. ATS I EDITED HERE.

I KNOW that Paul was a sexist. I do NOT care about the mystery schools in this edit simply because that was NOT the conversation here.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

I used the example of Paul being an initiate of the Mysteries and his subsequent following of the Biblical Christ and denouncing paganism quite clearly draws a line between Christianity (at the time) and the Mysteries and thus Roman Catholicism.

You may have interpreted the thread as being about feminine energy but there is a clear distinction between the Mystery's interpretation of feminine energy and the Christian.

Edit:

I see you are on some rant about sexism and what not . . . . w/e
edit on 24-11-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
But only I didn't and am not on a rant. Bait and switch is a b!tch.

And do not mention Paul unless you want a discussion on sexism. Funny how I was accused of running someone off after a certain point. I am truly a random poster here who caught someone on BS tonight. I even offered my own research and CRICKETS.

No worries as it is over.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
And this convo is over for me.

If it is started again with me then I reserve all rights as I know "them" to be extremely honest and not very nice.

I hold no secrets other than I know what I know. I am just a common person who reads and I am not a fool.

And I hold no secrets that none of you do not know.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

reply to post by Byrd

I would also think this is why we see many pictures with the "bleeding heart" symbol. Even the Catholic church has this symbol in many of its depictions.

The image is known as "the Sacred Heart" and relates to a vision experienced by a nun in the 1600's, so it's a recent (well... past 500 years) invention.

It makes you wonder how things became confused. I've even viewed pictures where the Anunnaki are associated as well as some depictions that are said to represent ancient Egypt.

Those are probably created by people who haven't studied a lot of Babylonian, Sumerian, or Egyptian art and can't read any of the languages. People who can read the inscriptions (I can read *some* of them) would not agree with the "annunaki" concepts expressed by a lot of people.

They were a set of minor Sumerian deities and had no Egyptian counterpart (good source to check this is various Wikipedia articles. You can also learn to read the hieroglyphs and Sumerian cuneiform (this is VERY difficult) or check out some of the online libraries that house thousands of objects that have been translated.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
erm...osiris is mentioned in the pyramid texts

As a deity. Not as a king. That comes from the Turin texts. "Zep Tepi" is actually Middle Egyptian and a concept from that time.

osiris as the dead pharaoh is an ideology from 4th dynasty onwards

Of course... we both knew that.

horus was concieved by osiris after his death

Yes... and Isis wasn't a virgin. Virgin means "never had sex."

no..im saying their are 2 jesus`s
the normal one
and the pharonic ideology one

Except that the Christian religion didn't rise in Egypt and didn't gain much of a foothold there.

and the pope is trying to merge the normal one with the egyptian divine king ideology

They did that in the Middle Ages, but did not use Egyptian theology as a basis.

egypt didnt fall with alexander..alexander SAVED egypt and liberated it from the persians..egyptians loved him, and made him an honourary pharaoh

It was a bit more complicated than that.

The Roman Republic began in 500 BC. The Empire of Rome began when Augustus Caesar grabs the rule in 27 BC (not AD).

erm..didnt ceaser die in 44bc...how can he grab rule in 27bc lol

Augustus Caesar is NOT the same man as Julius Caesar.

in what world can you have a pharaoh and an emperor living side by side?

Well, Egypt was under Greek rule, and Rome was under Roman rule. They had all sorts of kings and emperors around.

horus the pharaoh incarnate, was born by a virgin birth, after seth killed osiris....isis fashioned an obelisk,,and through the rays of the sun, bore osiris`s son

Do you have a source for this? The texts themselves very clearly say 'phallus' and not 'obelisk' (different word.)

I think you're confusing the offerings with a ritual.

offerings are rituals!?

They can be part of a ritual.

It was a flood of beer dyed red, to get Hathor staggering blind drunk. As far as I know, no Christian group practices this.

they covered the land with red wine so sekhment can think she killed human men
the blood of men

Depends on the time and the story. Originally it was Hathor, then it became Sekhmet.

the dark cold days of the winter, represnted the middle of the dead kings journey through the duat

Egypt is on the equator. They don't have dark cold days.

Greeks renamed "Iunu" (which means "Place of pillars.") to Heliopolis after conquering it in 300 BC.

correct...but thats still 300 years before catholicism...the greeks AND romans called it city of the sun..did they adopt it?

The city is one of the most ancient ones in the world, so it existed before as Iunu and was renamed an retooled by the Greeks. It kept the name Heliopolis ever since then.

the pope...added initials to his name RA....pope benedict RA
I can't find a single source about this. Do you have a link?

TBH - heard it from someone, he told me they were initials that stood for something, !?.

I don't see any source that indicates Pope Benedict uses "RA" in any form.

The Temple of Dendara is Greek and dates to about 300 BC. That's our modern zodiac (mostly).

scholars
say its from an older source...and it was REBUILT by the greeks

No, it was carved by the Greeks. We do have a few older "star maps" but they're a procession of gods and not a real map.

if anyone can read the outer rims of the denderra zodiac

No map to rebirth.

have you seen the rest of the glyphs on the walls?

Yes. And I can read some of them.

im saying the LIVING jesus is horus - the king
the DEAD jesus is oiris - the dead king

Doesn't work, theologically. In Christian tradition, Jesus=God and is a trinity (father, son, holy ghost.) In Egyptian tradition, there were a number of different "father" deities (Ra is the most common one.) and multiple son deities (Osiris is the son of Ra, making Horus the grandson of the great divinity.)

tut tut...the whole thread is about the pope announcing that the date of jesus is wrong..and christmas is pagan

Yes, he has some research that he says gives a different date for the year of birth. Christmas IS an appropriation of the Roman (not Egyptian) festival of Saturnalia. Many of the traditions are Germanic. However, if you've read the excerpts about the books and the Pope's writings, it's pretty evident that they aren't based on Egyptian theology.
edit on 25-11-2012 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Ah, it is called Sacred Heart. Thank you. I just recalled the image without the description.

Thank you.

Oh and no desire for reading any more here. Another animal to "whoop" for me.

What will be will be! But thank you for responding.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
i was thinking

if HELIOS - means sun

then his name in ancient egyptian would be RA!!!

so the son of mark antony and cleopatra had a top notch name/title

hes worth researching....il be back

immediatley i noticed

Alexander Helios - "25 December 40 BC" (possibly between 29 BC - 25 BC)

hmmmmm

edit on 30-11-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
i was thinking

if HELIOS - means sun

then his name in ancient egyptian would be RA!!!

edit on 30-11-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

Actually, his name would be Aten.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Cleese

That makes sense. Doesn't "10" represent God in numerology?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

In a word NONSENSE!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join